08-18-2006, 05:30 PM
I couldn't think of a better name. :(

Anyways, the rules for the challenge are:

a) No Sphere Grid
b) No Customization
c) No running from battles
d) No using overdrives
e) No summoning
f) No blitzball (rare items are obtainable through blitzball)
g) No ultimate weapons

Basically, the only thing I can do to improve my characters in this challenge is to get new weapons (hence the name).

The first few battles of the game in Zanarkand are impossible to lose, so I obviously got through those just fine. From there the battles in the ruins were just as easy. Basically I breezed through the first part of the game up until Sinspawn Euchilles (sp?).

I ran out of potions by the end of that battle and haven't been able to find a place to buy any since so I've been relying on Yuna for healing in battles (and she frequently goes into critical HP levels).

Anyways, I arrived in Kilika after defeating Euchilles and went to the forest to take down Ochu. He didn't provide too much of a problem (other than wasting alot of Antidotes and Yuna's MP (Esuna/Cure)) and I was awarded with a Belladonna Rod (Poisontouch), but I kept Yuna equipped with her Enchanted Rod (Magic +3%) I had obtained from one of the scripted battles in Besaid.

After that battle with Ochu, I quickly healed everyone and found Wakka's "Scout" weapon in the forest (Icestrike/Sensor) and then made my way to Kilika Temple.

-Sinspawn Gennaux (sp ._.)

This was the first battle in which I was afraid of someone being KO'd. I started the battle with Wakka, Lulu, and Kimahri on the field. I quickly switched Wakka out for Tidus because Tidus has higher agility, which meant more attack rounds. After taking out the tentacles with Fire and regular attacks from Kimahri and Tidus I focused my attacks on Gennaux itself. It cast Sigh twice which brought everyone into the critical status. I switched out Tidus for Yuna and healed Kimahri and Lulu. A few more attacks later and Gennaux was out of it's shell and quickly dispatched by Wakka/Kimahri physical attacks and Lulu's fire.

After that battle I saved the game and haven't played since. The difficulty is bound to increase soon and I am NOT looking forward to the Blitzerator.

If I get stuck on this challenge there is a FAQ that my friend linked me to that I will be using. I have yet to need it, though.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_nsngnc_taming.txt

Just so I (and you) can gauge how strong my characters are supposed to be, I'll post the unspent sphere levels my characters have:

Average : 10 Sphere Levels
Yuna: 2

I rarely use Yuna in battle, which explains why she has earned so little experience. Spending the Sphere levels is ever so tempting. :P

Tavrobel
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
You know that most of the challenge will be pure luck, just like Necro's NSGIENC? Well, if you make it to the Omega Ruins, you should be able to get sick weaponry. If you survive the battles, that is. You'll probably want to get Wakka's T.K.O. from O'aka at Operation Mi'ihen, then spend some time getting more Stonetouch equipment from Basilisks on Djose. Also, why did you not get Yuna's special equipment from Besaid Temple? That would boost your Cure spell to 300-500 hp.

Moon Rabbits
08-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Aw damn. I forgot to get the Destruction Sphere in the Besaid Temple. :( I wish I did now...I saved a game just as I got to Besaid so I could use it for otehr challenged...I could always restart, but....hrm. Naw.

Sain Cai
08-18-2006, 10:04 PM
No running? I do wish youluck with this one, especially when you get to the areas near bevelle and whatnot....let alone the end of the game where you have to do 50K damage, and only do like 200 :D

Moon Rabbits
08-19-2006, 06:20 PM
Just got to Luca. There hasn't been another boss yet so there really isn't much of an update here.

I obtained Kimahri's Red Armlet (Fire Ward/Ice Ward/Lightning Ward) from the Cloister of Trials in the Kilika Temple, hopefully it will be helpful against later bosses who use elemental attacks.

Apparently I missed a chance to get a NulBlaze Shield for Tidus (SOS NulBlaze), hopefully another chance to get a smiliar shield or better will arise.

I ran into a few battles in Kilika Forest on the way back to the boat.

Average Earned S.Lvls : 15

Moon Rabbits
08-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Minor updates. EDIT: Longer than I thought.

I arrived in Luca and went instantly to O'aka to buy some new weapons. The weapons he had for Lulu, Kimahri and Yuna weren't very useful (Sensor, Piercing, etc. if I remember right). However, I noticed Stunning Steel (Slowtouch) for Tidus and Rulebreaker (Poisontouch) for Wakka and decided to buy them. I could only afford Rulebreaker at that point, though, and even then I had to sell off alot of armor, potions, and spheres (I didn't feel bad losing those, though). I also obtained a Tidal Spear (Piercing, Waterstrike) for Kimahri from a chest on the docks.

I went through all the cutscenes and eventually got to the part when Yuna is kidnapped and battled my way through all the Machina guards (earning enough money on the way to buy Stunning Steel). After getting on the boat I anticipated a challenge from the Oblitzerator.

- Oblitzerator

The battle started with everyone at full HP and MP thanks to a save point just before the boat. While I was powering up the crane with Lulu's thunder I had Kimahri and Tidus attack. Tidus did about 100 damage each attack and Kimahri dealt about 60 (Tidal Spear has Waterstrike, and Oblitzerator halves water damage). Oblitzerator then used Blind Blitz on Tidus, I used a few more attacks/thunders and the boss then used Blitzball Blitz (or whatever it is) on everyone. This brought everyone to about 200 - 250 hp. I used a few potions here.

After the crane was powered up I had Tidus use it and then cast Thunder once more and the battle was over.

Oblitzerator dropped Lightning Steel for Tidus (Thunderstrike)

-

I played through the cutscenes + blitzball and got the the Sahagin fights. The Sahagin's gave me a bit of trouble (dealing about 60 damage with each attack) and I came close to being KOd more than once. I used almost all of my potions in these battles.

After the Sahagin battles I fought the Vouvre (sp) with Auron, it went down with a single attack. Afterwards, I fought the Garuda with Auron, Tidus, and Wakka. It's Sonic Wings attack dealt a fair bit of damage each time (about 100) it used it and it forced me to use the last bit of my potions. Tidus' Stunning Steel (Slowtouch) came in handy in slowing down the intervals between each Sonic Wings attack, and having Wakka's ball cast poison on the Garuda helped alot too.

After killing the Garuda I finally had finished the last part of Luca and was awarded by seeing my favorite cutscene (Anima dealing bleedy-eye justice to all the fiends).

No.78
08-19-2006, 08:50 PM
lol, get to the end, then try penance.

Necronopticous
08-19-2006, 09:44 PM
This sounds like fun, but it will be impossible to complete the game with all of these rules in place, especially barring overdrives. I'm curious to know how far you'll get, though.

Moon Rabbits
08-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Well, I got the idea partially from your challenge. I am allowed to change my equipment, I can't customize it though. I know you had to give up at Seymour Omnis due to the cheap way he opens up the battle, but if I have abilities on my weapons such as SOSNulBlaze or Fire Ward I may be able to get past Seymour, and even if I do get that far I'm not sure I'll be able to beat Jecht.

Anyways, I just finished beating the Chocobo Eater.

Mi'hen Highroad has been more difficult than anything I've done so far in leaps and bounds. Enemies went from dealing 60 damage to nearly 200, and don't forget Bombs with 850HP and Self Destruct. I also met my first Game Over on the Highroad. I managed to get myself into a battle with a Bomb and two Float Eyes (I'm not sure what they are actually called here). I defeated one eye but Lulu was quickly KOd by a Bomb as was Tidus, Wakka didn't last much longer. After restarting I made sure to heal between every battle.

Anyways, I got a few good pieces of equipment on the road from travellers:

Red Ring (Fire Ward, HP+10%)
Hunter's Spear (Piercing, Sensor, Strength+10%)
Ice Brand (Icestrike)

There may have been one or two more, but they weren't helpful enough for me to remember them. I'll check them later.

After making it to Rin's Travel Agency I stocked up on Potions and Pheonix Downs again as well as bought some new weapons and armor:

Pearl Bracer (MagDef+3%)
Something(:P cant remember) Moogle (Mag+3%)

I then proceeded through the cutscenes and rests before the Chocobo Eater.

Chocobo Eater
~ Kimahri, Lulu, Auron

Chocobo Eater was surprisingly easy. When the battle first started it instantly KOd Kimahri with one shot. I revived him with a Pheonix Down from Lulu and then switched Tidus in for Kimahri. From there here is what each character did:

Tidus - Attack ~ Average 30DMG (Delays Chocobo Eater's turns with Slowtouch)

Lulu - Cast Fire (Chocobo Eater is weak against Fire)

Auron - Use Power Break once, then attack over and over ~ Average 200DMG

I switched Wakka into the battle twice to inflict Blind on Chocobo Eater with his Dark Shot (5MP per use, Wakka has 10MP). Yuna pretty much stayed out of the battle except when I periodically switched her in to heal (she averages 500HP per Cure, whereas my Potions only did 200).

Lulu was KOd twice, but that was the only setback throughout the whole battle.

~

Jessweeee♪
08-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Sounds challenging, but it takes a lot of fun out of the game :P

Moon Rabbits
08-20-2006, 01:11 AM
I think it adds alot of fun after you've beat the game once.

Anyways, I've made my way all the way to Operation Mi'Hen and am just about to fight Sinspawn Gui, although I'm earning a bit of money before hand so I can buy some new weapons.

Getting through Mushroom Rock Road was hell, especially Funguars and their damn Pollen counter attack (SLEEP!! :mad2:). It probably took me about an hour and a half to get through Mushroom Rock and to the part where Operation Mi'hen is starting, and I had to restart on the way two or three times.

When I made it, I bought a new weapon from O'aka.

TKO (Stonetouch)

TKO is bound to help ALOT. Now, I'm off to earn some money!

feona17
08-20-2006, 02:24 AM
That actually sounds like fun, but I'd get my arse kicked before I'd even reach Besaid. Good luck. Just make sure to get really good weapons and you should be alright... I think. :p

Moon Rabbits
08-20-2006, 05:05 AM
Sinspawn Gui: First Attempt
~ Lulu, Auron, Tidus

HEAD: 4000HP
ARMS: 800HPx2
BODY: 14000HP (If I remember right)

I tried Gui for the first time today, and sadly died. The battle opened with Gui casting Thunder on Lulu, bringing her down to one digit HP. I healed her up with Tidus and then used Power Break with Aurono on the main body. Once that was done I began my assault on the Arms with Auron. Lulu concentrated on casting spells on the head while I switched out Tidus for Wakka, who also attacked the head. After about ten minutes or so of this (as well as switching in Yuna to heal every now and then) the head died.

After the head died I set my party to Auron, Yuna, and Kimahri and followed this procedure:

Auron - Attack the arms when they are regenerated, when they are destroyed attack the main body.

Yuna - Heal whomever the body attacks if their HP falls below 500.

Kimahri - Use Lancet when HP is below 500, otherwise attack physically in the same manner as Auron.

Eventually I noticed the only thing that the body was doing was casting Demi, then attacking, casting Demi, attacking, over and over again, so I devised a better plan. When it was a Demi turn, I would switch in Wakka, Lulu, and Tidus. When it was an attack trun, I would switch in Yuna, Auron, and Kimahri. This way Yuna only has to heal one person, and Tidus, Lulu, and Wakka can never die (because Demi doesn't kill).

Auron - Attack arms, then body

Yuna - Heal. If everyone is above 500HP, simply defend.

Kimahri - Attack arms, then body. If HP is below 500 use Lancet

Tidus - Attack in the same manner as Auron.

Wakka - Attack in the same manner as Auron.

Lulu - Cast magic on the main body only, not the arms.

It was going really great until I had run out of healing items and Yuna only had 8MP left. See, before the battle I had spent money on new armors so I had very little left for Potions/Ethers/Pheonix Downs, and eventually Yuna ran out of MP which led to the death of the party. Gui had about 3900HP when it killed me.

I'm going to follow the same steps next time I fight, except beforehand I'll stock up on some more Ethers, Potions, and Pheonix Downs.

~

Moon Rabbits
08-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Sinspawn Gui: Second Attempt
~ Tidus, Yuna, Auron

Before the battle I bought about 30 potions, giving me a total of about 36 or so. I also bought two Pheonix Downs (giving me a total of 5).

The battle opened with Gui casting Thunder on Tidus, which didn't bother me because I quickly replaced him with Lulu. Auron was replaced for Wakka after he had used Power Break on the main body.

Lulu - Attack the head with magic.

Yuna - HEAL HEAL HEAL!

Wakka - Attack the head.

Once the head got taken down I switched Lulu out for Auron and Wakka out for Kimahri. Gui rotates between a physical attack and Demi, Auron, Kimahri, and Yuna were on the field during attack turns, and the rest were on the field during Demi turns.

Kimahri - Attack the arms, when they are destroyed attack the main body. If HP falls below 500 use Lancet.

Yuna - Heal with Potions, if someone's HP falls FAR below 500, use Cure.

Auron - Attack arms, when they are destroyed attack the body.

Lulu - Magic on the main body

Tidus - Do as Auron does.

Wakka - As Auron does.

I followed these steps until the main body fell below 3000HP. Once it did, it alternated it's attacks and randomly used Demi/attack so I could not predict the next attacks. So from there I used only Yuna, Kimahri, and Auron:

Yuna - Heal, keep everyone at about 450HP. If everyone's HP is at this level, Demi does moderate damage and Auron+Kimahri usually have enough HP to survive one punch after Demi.

Auron - Same as before.

Kimahri - Same as before.

Yuna was KOd at one point, and so was Kimahri. I quickly revived them and kept repeating the method above. Eventually, when Gui was at about 1000HP, I just had Kimahri repeatedly cast Lancet and Auron attack the main body directly (ignoring the arms). I had to cure once or twice more, but then Gui went down.

The death animations for bosses are SO much more satisfying when you beat them like this. This battle took me about 45 minutes or so to complete.

~

Sinspawn Gui, Second encounter: First Attempt
~ Seymour, Auron, Yuna

This battle took me about two minutes to complete.

Seymour - Level Two spells (Fira, Watera, etc) on the main body, ignore all other parts.

Yuna - Defend. She had to heal Seymour once after Gui used Demi, just for safety.

Auron - Defend.

The main body should go down in about 4 of Seymour's turns. Yay! Mushroom rock done!

~

Now I'm on my way to the Moonflow~

Psydekick
08-20-2006, 08:36 PM
This looks great, id be intrigued to see how far you can get, probably the first Seymour as anima will be incredibly hard without aeons

rubah
08-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Have fun with the ochus going up to the moonflow. They're terrible ;.;

jammi567
08-20-2006, 09:21 PM
You don't have to take my suggestions, but looking at the official stratagy guide, you may want to get some 'Serum' armours, as they help to protect against poision, as well as 'Blurry Moon', and either 'Double-Edge', or 'Twin Lance' for the Firestrike-Icestrike properties. Of course, you don't have to take my suggestions.

Psydekick
08-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Ouchus are tough, even having leveled and everything

You may fall there, and also you are gonna need loads of potions for the underwater machina

Tavrobel
08-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Ochus are the least he has to worry about, since they are just as susceptable to Petrify as the other fiends on Moonflow. This next part should be easy as pie to gather money, thanks to his new T.K.O.

Moon Rabbits
08-22-2006, 04:29 AM
I got through the Moonflow without dying once. It was MUCH easier than the Mushroom Rock Road. Ochus usually got petrified with one or two hits from the TKO, and pretty much any other fiend (and Garms, Bunyips, and Snow Flans can be taken out in two hits from Tidus, Auron, and Lulu respectively).

I'm just about to get on the shoopuf and fight the Extravator (sp). Luckily I have two Thunderstrike weapons for Tidus and Wakka which should make things a little easier.

EDIT:

Those Serum armors an above poster mentioned are DEFINITELY a good idea, but since I'm past the Moonflow poison isn't too much of a worry anymore. If I had them before the Ochu's then maybe, but I'm not sure if I'll pick them up now.

TheSpoonyBard
08-22-2006, 04:52 AM
May I suggest you take a look at this guide?

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_nsgscoenobb.txt

It seems much more relevant than the monster catching one in your first post. You'll have to adapt a few things to meet your criteria, but it's very useful.

A word of warning: BFA is yet to be defeated under NSGNSNCNO(NENNENBB) conditions. If you manage it, please head over to this thread (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=197344&topic=29883069) and let them know how you did it.

Moon Rabbits
08-22-2006, 05:57 AM
:( Darn, the fact that no one has beaten BFA is a little discouraging and sort of saps the fun from the challenge knowing I can't finish it. Well, I can always try, at least.

pinkmage
08-22-2006, 10:36 AM
you can use rikku's 'use' command right? im thinking she will be the most useful character later in the game with all the stuff you can steal. i have completed a NSG challenge and even that was solid but this is way harder!!

Moon Rabbits
08-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Extractor
~ Tidus, Wakka

4000HP

This boss was EASY. Going into the battle I had these weapons equipped:

Scout (Sensor, Lightningstrike)
Stunning Steel (Slowtouch)

The battle started off with Extractor using it's Aqua Shooter on Tidus for about 175dmg. Tidus still had a good amount of HP left so I had him attack which inflicted slow on the Extractor. After I changed Tidus' weapon from Stunning Steel to Lightningsteel (Lightningstrike) because Extractor is weak against lightning.

After all that I just made Wakka and Tidus attack one turn, use a potion the next, over and over again. It went down in about 15 minutes, and never even got a chance to use it's Depth Charges!

~

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 04:29 AM
UPDATE - Moonflow ~ Guadosalam ~ Thunder Plains ~ Macalania Woods

Getting through the Moonflow wasn't much of a problem thanks to Wakka's TKO and a Fatal Cait Sith (Death touch) that I bought for Lulu. I finally got Rikku in my party and used her to steal various Grenades (life savers, I tell you!) as well as elemental attack items (items that cast Blizzard etc. when used).

After getting (see: stealing) a fair amount of grenades/hi-potions/elements I made my way to Guadosalam and purchased Yellow Armors for anyone who didn't have SOSNulShock on their armors so they at least could survive one Thundara in the Thunder Plains. I sifted through long and somewhat boring cutscenes and went on down to the Thunder Plains.

Game overs. Alot of them. Like...alot. If I didn't have Rikku and Tidus in the front line at the beginning of all battles I usually lost because the fiends acted first. Eventually, by keeping Wakka and Auron (who had SOSNulshock) in critical at all times I got to the half way point and resting area.

Just outside the store there was a Yellow Shield (Lightningproof) which helped alot. I released Qatars and got two Initiative weapons (one for Rikku, one for Yuna) and stole 10 Lunar Curtains, Light Curtains, and Chocobo Feathers.

I then made my way to Macalania (dying a few more times) and that is currently my situation.

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Petrify will still work on the enemies inside Macalania, particularly against Chimaeras (by far the biggest threat), who use Megiddo Flame (Fire), Aqua Breath (Water), and Thundara. Death, however, won't be nearly as effective as you would like it to be.

If you can find anti-Ice equipment, use it when you get to the Travel Agency, unless you find the enemies who DO use it up to that point are too much for your HP to handle. Otherwise, you'll want all-around resistance, because of Chimaeras and Spherimorph. Make sure to pay O'aka one last visit.

jammi567
08-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Also 'Sonic Steel', which has first strike!

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Sonic Steel has saved my life several times now, First Strike is a life saver for sure.

Anyways, I made my way through Macalania Forest with a few game overs, but overall without too much trouble. I've been stealing like crazy with Rikku and have gotten some pretty useful items (x3 Silver Hourglasses! I'll be saving those for bosses though). I bought Sonic Steel from O'aka as well as a Blue Armlet for Kimahri (Water Ward).

Spherimorph
~ Tidus, Yuna, Rikku

The battle started with me switching Tidus out for Auron. From there I followed these simple steps:

Yuna - Heal everytime someone is hit.

Rikku - After Auron attacks, use an item with the opposite element of whatever magic Spherimorph countered Auron with (except Ice, I have no fire items for Rikku to use).

Auron - Attack to reveal the Spherimorphs current elemental barrier.

Everytime Spherimorph was weak against fire I switched Yuna out for Lulu, who used her Fire magic (it did about 600 less damage than Rikku's Use command, but it's all I had).

Spherimorph went down in one try, mostly due to the fact the most damage it could do was about 250 - 300.

~

I'm running around Macalania Forest and Thunder Plains stealing useful items with Rikku, unfortunately I rarely encounter Qactuars so gaining Chocobo Feathers (Haste) is taking a ridiculously long time.

EDIT:

Tavrobel: I've found that Chimera's are the least of my worries in the Forest. I steal once with Rikku (Arctic Wind) and then one hit from Wakka's TKO usually finishes them, if not, Lulu's Fatal Cait Sith does. I'm far more afraid of running into two Blue Elements. Watera kills EVERY character in one hit (except Yuna in critical HP, she has SOSNulTide on one of her armors), and I don't want to waste one of the few Silence Grenades I have.

TheSpoonyBard
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
All the normal Element fiends have 0 Evasion and 0% resistance to Death. Use Lulu's Fatal Cait Sith. She'll always hit them and have a 50% chance of killing them.

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 08:55 PM
I've found that Deathtouch doesn't work as often as Stonetouch. The stats won't reflect that, but personal luck does. You'll still want the Ice resistance for the Ice loving enemies on the way to the Temple. Gotta love those Floating Eyeball type enemies, especially with Confusion and AOE attacks, but fortunately for you, Stone and Death will still work reliably until the Calm Lands. After then, it's all about luck unless you get a Stone/Deathstrike Weapon, which I'm fairly sure you can obtain by then.

Seymour is going to be interesting, but not necessarily difficult.

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks for that tidbit. The only problem is that Lulu sometimes acts after them, and she might be dead by then! I'll keep this information in mind, though.

TheSpoonyBard
08-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Have Tidus start the battle with First Strike, then switch to Lulu. You might be able to at get rid of one of them before they attack.

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Good idea. Only, if Lulu doesn't kill it pretty much confirms a Game Over.

As for Seymour, according to ffonline his Guards are only immune to Sleep, Magic Break and Threaten. I only have access to one of those status effects (Sleep Powders), and even then Sleep isn't that much of a help. I probably will use TKO/Fatal Cait Sith to get rid of the guards, or a Petrify Grenade.

As for Seymour himself, ffonline says he follows a strict rotation of magics :

Ice, Lightning, Water, Fire

He chooses one randomly to start on, and then just follows that order through the whole battle. Some strategically executed SOSArmors switches should be able to defend me against his attacks. He also only has 6000HP and 1 Defense, Auron should be able to do about 300DMG per hit then. He is also able to be poisoned, and Rikku has some Poison Fangs on her, and Kimahri also has a Snakehead (Sensor, Poisonstrike, I believe).

It's Anima I'm more worried about. :(

I am contemplating whether or not it is worth the risk to Steal Silence Grenades from Anima. I know Pain is an instant death, NSG or no, so I'll just Pheonix Down anyone who gets hit by it, as for Oblivion...I'm not sure how I'm going to get around that one without being able to summon an Aeon to take the damage for me.

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 09:23 PM
Chances are. if you steal from Anima, it'll be useless anyways, since Pain isn't considered a spell. Also remember that her overdrive bar refills slower when fighting normal opponents, compared to Aeon versus Aeon battles. You obviously can't summon. Hopefully a well placed Life spell/Pheonix Down will get you back to where you need to be.

jammi567
08-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Talk to O'Aka: buy 99 Phoenix Downs and make sure to have about 20 Eye Drops.

Save and prepare for a quite hard battle which'll require a weapon-drop.

Equip the following weapons/armors:
Tidus - Stunning Steel, Yellow Shield (Lightningproof). Don't equip the Sonic
Steel. For some reason, only Tidus will have the first turn with it. While all
three characters have a turn if you haven't equiped it. Quite odd, but true.
Wakka - Danger Armguard (SOS Nulblaze, SOS Nulshock)
Yuna - Rod of Wisdom (Sensor) and Red Ring (Fire Ward, SOS Nultide)
Kimahri - Red Armlet

This is all you need. You can't set a party, cause it's preset.

Save. Here he comes.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<BOSS: SEYMOUR>>>
<<<HP: 3000>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Tidus is switched for Rikku. Throw a Petrify Grenade to kill the Guado
Guardians. It's that simple. Seymour casts a spell, revive the fallen
character. Tidus switches weapons to the Stunning Steel. Revive characters
with the other character than Tidus. Preferably Auron, cause he can survive
one spell from Seymour. Tidus attacks Seymour nonstop with the Stunning
Steel to Slow him.

As soon as he is Slowed; you'll have a lot more turns to prepare. This is
what you should do before finishing him.
-Talk with Tidus. This isn't that hard.
-Get Wakka in critical HP, thus activating SOS Nulblaze and SOS Nulshock.
-Get Yuna in critical HP, thus activating SOS Nultide
-Throw a Chocobo Feather on Wakka, take him out and don't use him anymore.
-Throw a Chocobo Feather on Yuna, take her out and don't use her anymore.
-Throw a Chocobo Feather on Rikku herself.

Make sure Rikku is not in the frontline when Seymour casts a spell. It would
be a waste when she dies and loses Haste.

Defeat Seymour with an attack from Tidus or Auron. However, ONLY kill him when
he just used Blizzara, so Multi-Thundara is next!!!

Make sure Haste Rikku is in the frontline.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<BOSS: ANIMA>>>
<<<HP: 18000>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You must destroy Anima and her 18000HP before Oblivion. Anima alternates
between Boost and Pain. The point is that you should use Rikku's items and
Tidus' attack when she is in Boost, cause it does 150% damage. Some numbers to
make it easier. All numbers are stated when Anima is in Boost
Poison Fang: ~3000, Arctic Wind: ~1500, Tidus' attack: ~500(1000 if critical),
it should be enough to kill her. Try to take out Rikku before every Pain, but
it's not always possible, cause you have to use her too much. She is the only
one who can damage Anima real hard, after all. Tidus CAN miss Anima, because
she has more Luck. Start with throwing Arctic Winds/Lightning Marbles. Save
Poison Fangs for when Rikku is targeted with Pain. Remember that reviving a
character goes before everything. I suggest to revive with Tidus, not with
Rikku.

Keep in mind that damaging Anima fills up her overdrive. Try to ALMOST fill it
before she has a turn. She uses Boost and you can unload your last attacks on
her. Don't fill it just before she has a turn, cause Oblivion is a guaranteed
Game Over, no doubt.

Finish her with Haste Wakka and Rikku in the frontline. Yuna must be OUT of
the frontline. Unless you stole more than 7 Poison Fangs, don't use more than
two.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<BOSS: SEYMOUR 2ND>>>
<<<HP: 6000>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Rikku gets a turn for sure. Throw a Poison Fang. Now, you should watch out for
what you are doing. One step in the wrong direction means your oblivion.
Seymour is on turn and he kills the two other characters with Multi-Thundara.
Wakka survives with SOS Nulshock. Seymour suffers 600 damage from Poison.
Switch in Yuna for Wakka and do something (Attack/Defend/Switch weapons), but
make sure she has a turn after Seymour's upcoming turn. He uses Multi-Watera
and Yuna survives with SOS Nultide. Seymour suffers 600 damages. Switch in
Wakka and Attack/Defend/Switch weapons, but again, make sure he has a turn
after the upcoming turn from Seymour. Multi-Fira does <immune> damage and
Seymour again suffers for 600 damage. Switch armors to the Nulfrost Armguard
and again, Seymour does <immune> damage and loses 600HP. Repeat that cycle
until he dies.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
taken from here (http://http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/final_fantasy_x_nsgscoenobb.txt).

Moon Rabbits
08-25-2006, 04:32 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LINK.

Tavrobel
08-25-2006, 02:59 PM

Winnared.

jammi567
08-25-2006, 05:20 PM
no problem, and i hope it helps you out.

Tavrobel
08-25-2006, 05:32 PM
no problem, and i hope it helps you out.

OMG I TOTELLY 4GOT 2 WR4P hsi REZPONCE BIN SARCASM TAG ELOHEL TEE HEE HEE!

Moon Rabbits
08-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Crawler is giving me an insane amount of trouble.