PDA

View Full Version : Coolest mini-game at the Gold Saucer?

Peter_20
08-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Now let's see if this poll turns out showing the same results as I've predicted! :D
What's the coolest mini-game at the Gold Saucer? :cool:

f f freak
08-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Am I right in thinking that the one you have predicted is the battle arena?
Anyway I find Chocobo racing to be the best.

Mako_Infused
08-19-2006, 12:42 AM
I voted chocobo racing....It was a tough decision between super dunk, choco racing, and g bike.
I'm actually surprised that the snowboarding game isn't in the lead...

f f freak
08-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I found chocobo racing to be fun for some reason and I hate racing games. I think I enjoyed it beause of the chocobos.

Topcat
08-19-2006, 12:46 AM
I really enjoy speed square with the rollercoaster.

Meat Puppet
08-19-2006, 01:25 AM
Super Dunk.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-19-2006, 10:29 AM
Battle Arena by a mile

Peter_20
08-19-2006, 01:47 PM
I also think the Snowboarding game is cool as hell. :D

I used to spend hours just beating my own records on Speed Up mode. :beer:
Right now my record is something like 1:27. :D

I Am Stoner
08-19-2006, 01:49 PM
Battle Arena.

Sefie1999AD
08-19-2006, 02:27 PM
My favorite game was the Chocobo Race when you get your own Chocobo there. Playing the motorcycle and snowboard minigames again were fun too.

Madame Adequate
08-19-2006, 05:08 PM
Speed Square, easily.

Super Dunk! is awesome when you get it right. Which is never.

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-19-2006, 05:29 PM
I used to like chocobo raceing but after you get a golden chocobo and stuff its too easy. And you don't even need to steer lol.

aquatius
08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
Mog's House, I spent hours on it as a child.

crayzee gamr
08-24-2006, 05:37 PM
I like the snowboarding game u can play as cloud, Tifa, or cid.:D

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-24-2006, 08:44 PM
snowboarding. i was gonna say battle arena but it's too much like the rest of the game

FiragaBreak
08-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Battle Arena. for sure

Badge
08-26-2006, 11:25 AM
mogs house is just random fun ><

Sefie1999AD
08-26-2006, 01:03 PM
I used to like chocobo raceing but after you get a golden chocobo and stuff its too easy. And you don't even need to steer lol.

I remember Teioh giving me some hard times by the time I reached the S class races or the special championship race. Even if I boost up my Chocobos, his stats seem to be higher than theirs. I've beaten Teioh quite frequently, but it still requires strategy.

BTW I forgot to mention in my previous post that having some of the other party members do the Chocobo race for you is also fun. Tifa has asked quite frequently if she can ride the Chocobo, and I think Cid has also been riding the Chocobo.

How do you get to play the snowboarding game as Tifa or Cid? Is that only when Cloud is away from your party or is it like in the Chocobo races, meaning Tifa and Cid will occasionally ask if they can be the ones doing the minigame? Just out of curiosity, how does Tifa look in the snowboarding game? :D

Peter_20
08-26-2006, 01:06 PM
Playing the Snow Game with Cid has gotta be one of the best things you could do at the Gold Saucer. :D

Zell Lionhart
08-27-2006, 01:30 AM
defo the battle arena :mog:

Breine
08-27-2006, 11:07 AM
The snowboard game all the way. I really dislike the Torpedo game, and unfortunately it's the one that gives you the most GP as far as I remember... :eep:

The Real Dark Messenger
08-27-2006, 12:07 PM
I love the Snow Game... I don't think I can count how many times I just ran through the Gold Saucer just to get to the Snow Game. But I also like the Battle Arena.... Lots of fun :hyper:

Cledarius
08-27-2006, 01:12 PM
The snow-game is pretty cool. And funny.

When moogles throw their tables at you when hitting their houses. Just lol

Sefie1999AD
08-27-2006, 01:45 PM
The snowboard game all the way. I really dislike the Torpedo game, and unfortunately it's the one that gives you the most GP as far as I remember... :eep:

A problem I have with the Torpedo game is that it's quite slow, and the controls are sometimes a bit confusing. I think Chocobo Racing gives you the most GP on the long run if you always take your award as GP after a race. I ended with so much GP that I never ran out of them during the game.

Crossblades
08-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I always liked 3d Battler:)

BG-57
08-27-2006, 10:24 PM
I voted Chocobo Racing, although the Battle Arena comes in a close second.

I remember Teioh giving me some hard times by the time I reached the S class races or the special championship race. Even if I boost up my Chocobos, his stats seem to be higher than theirs. I've beaten Teioh quite frequently, but it still requires strategy.

BTW I forgot to mention in my previous post that having some of the other party members do the Chocobo race for you is also fun. Tifa has asked quite frequently if she can ride the Chocobo, and I think Cid has also been riding the Chocobo.

Teioh's stats seem to be always set at a certain percentage of your chocobo's. But even though he's always better, his jockey doesn't push him to the limit. By pressing the gradual speed button you can always overtake him on the short loop (with a quality chocobo of course).

I think the reason that Tifa and Cid can ride the chocobos is because at one point in the game, Tifa's the leader, and even she eventually leaves to take care of Cloud, leaving Cid in charge for a while.

Garn the Red
08-27-2006, 10:29 PM
I still love the bike game.

Yuffie514
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
1) Chocobo Race...this is one animal race i'd stick around for
2) G-Bike...well, that and for the music it features

crayzee gamr
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM

How do you get to play the snowboarding game as Tifa or Cid? Is that only when Cloud is away from your party or is it like in the Chocobo races, meaning Tifa and Cid will occasionally ask if they can be the ones doing the minigame? Just out of curiosity, how does Tifa look in the snowboarding game? :D

look out! spoilers ahead!:D : yes when u play as cid and go to gold saucer he will be in chocobo racing and the snowbarding game. Same with tifa.
Also even when cloud returns if u have cid in ur party he'll eventually ask "hey cloud can I try sometime?" (something like that) and u can say yes or no. Aswell as tifa if she is in ur party she will eventually ask too. But I don't think either will ask if they are in the party at the same time. Plus I don't think they will ask to be in chocobo racing when cloud comes back, i'm not entirely sure on that.

MasterX
09-01-2006, 03:15 AM
There are many varieties of games that I prefer; the Sub game, Snowboardin' with Cid, Battle Square, G Bike game and most definitely the Chocobo Racing, for the sheer satisfaction of gaining large quantities of GP, aside from rare materia.

Lesson Two: Never underestimate chocobo racing!

~Fin~