PDA

View Full Version : just final fantasy 8

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-19-2006, 12:28 AM
just final fantasy 8 this game has been though alot. theroys stuff wrong great things bad things.

i want ta know what was ur best moment could be a video worst moment would this be the best ff or not just these or others thing u liked or disliked and evryone is free to voice there opinion and no one can say anything abouts anyones else.

DfKimera
08-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Im sorry, no offense, but I couldn't understand a word of what you said. :rolleyes2

*~Angel Wing~*
08-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Im sorry, no offense, but I couldn't understand a word of what you said. :rolleyes2
Me neither.

licence
08-19-2006, 02:00 AM
I also couldn't really understand.

I think he means that FF8 has been through a lot of theories, good things and bad things.

He wants to know what your favourite moment of the game is and waht your least favourite part is.

Shiny
08-19-2006, 02:04 AM
Favorite Moment: Eyes on Me ending, any scene with Laguna, and Squall getting pierced in the chest by Edea.
Least Favorite Moment: Squall telling Quistis to go talk to a wall. I mean I know she was annoying, but dang.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-19-2006, 02:10 AM
The best moment was Edea's parade at Deling City, the worst part was the battle between Balamb and Galbadia Garden at the end of disc 2.

licence
08-19-2006, 02:14 AM
Hmm, I never posted mine.

Best moment - I loved the majority of the game :D But I'll say its a tie between Battle of Gardens and the End of Disc 1. Maybe Rinoa and Squall on Ragnarok with Eyes on Me playing kinda slips in there as well. Along with Soceress Memorial and Squall saving Rinoa.

Worst moment - In Esthar, with Edea, Zell and whoever you left (Selphie in my case) chasing Lunatic Pandora. I disliked the Prison as well at the start of Disc 2.

DfKimera
08-19-2006, 05:08 AM
Best moments: Battle of Gardens, Squall saves Rinoa in space
Worse moments: Ultimecia's boring castle, Chasing Lunatic Pandora

Christmas
08-19-2006, 05:15 AM
BEST MOMENTS: ANY MOMENTS WITH PUPU
WORST MOMENTS: ANY MOMENTS WITHOUT PUPU.

G SpOtZ
08-19-2006, 09:54 AM
Best: Future Esthar
Worst: Viator

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-19-2006, 10:35 AM
I dunno
BEST: X-ATMO92, Disk One basically
WORST: Long boring scene where Rinoa floats accross your screen

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-19-2006, 03:45 PM
yea thats what i meant and u can add any other things u saw great in the game like grphics monsters that u liked

ffxatticus
08-19-2006, 05:51 PM
best moment: the first and last squall/rinoa scenes
worst moment: omg that boss in the basement of the garden was so gay

finalfantasyguy4ever
09-01-2006, 02:06 AM
liked big action scenes like garden battles
disliked long talking scenes

Jsb01
09-01-2006, 03:06 AM
just final fantasy 8 this game has been though alot. theroys stuff wrong great things bad things.

i want ta know what was ur best moment could be a video worst moment would this be the best ff or not just these or others thing u liked or disliked and evryone is free to voice there opinion and no one can say anything abouts anyones else.

...sure, why not?

Zeromus_X
09-01-2006, 03:09 AM
My favorite thing about the game? The themes. Whether it be destiny, romance, persecution, the themes in the game were all spectacular. And I loved the surreal ending and Time Compression.

My least favorite thing? Annoying conspiracy theorists. There's in-game text, a freaking book for people that couldn't look in the in-game text, and of course a translation of said book. Annoying conspiracy theories and over-thinking things in a relatively simple video game is very unnecessary.

Enyu
09-01-2006, 12:03 PM
My favorite parts:

1. The battle against Ultimecia (my favorite boss fight) and the ending scene
2. The opening scene
3. The flashback at Trabia Garden (where they regain their memories)
3. The scene between Rinoa and Squall in the Ragnarok cockpit
4. The battle between Galbadia and Balamb Gardens

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
09-01-2006, 04:12 PM
Best moment: When i killed Rinoa with Squall; when Rinoa was falling down the garden; when Zell became the leader; when Ultimecia posseses Rinoa; When a T-Rexaur killed Rinoa; when Rinoa goes off crying like a spoiled brat the Garden battle in general, the assault on the Lunatic Pandora and Ultimecias castle

Worst moment: The timber mission and when you meet Rinoa; the date with Rinoa; when you have to safe Rinoa in the Garden Battle, when you have to safe Rinoa in space; when Squall is in the Ragnarok with Rinoa (boring) and when you have to safe Rinoa, once again, from the sorceress memorial.

Moon Rabbits
09-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Me neither.

Yep.

LUKEJAKE17
09-01-2006, 09:44 PM
uum i think this is about favourite ff8 moments and non like moments personly, i loved every single second of it! ff8 is definitely the best ff

McLovin'
09-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Best: Winning the last battle.

Worst: Unplugging PS on last battle.