PDA

View Full Version : Jecht shoot 2

Guardians
08-19-2006, 02:24 AM
how to learn this? well, i already get all tidus's key techniches

anyone got learn it?

Dynast-Kid
08-19-2006, 02:59 AM
I think you have to win that mini-game on the SS.Liki.

And if you don't get it the first time,you can get it later on.

I think.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Tavrobel
08-19-2006, 03:00 AM
The Jecht Shot 2 earned as a prize. Just keep playing more games, and it should show up in a bit.

The original Jecht Shot is earned on the boat that takes you to Luca, which is always availble to ride on.

ScottNUMBERS
08-20-2006, 09:35 PM
The Jecht shot 2s appearence rate is in accordance to the level of Tidus in Blitzball, e.g. 16% chance at level 16, 23% chance at level 23. I'm pretty sure you have to get Jecht Shot on the SS.Liki first.

TheSpoonyBard
08-20-2006, 09:50 PM
The original Jecht Shot is earned on the boat that takes you to Luca, which is always availble to ride on.
If you've already reached Luca you'll have to wait until you finish Djose Temple before you can return.

JS2 is a first place Tournament prize. As has already been said, you need to learn Tidus' Key Techs (Venom Tackle, Drain Tackle 2 and Anti-Venom 2). He also needs to be Lv16 or higher.

profskett
08-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Yes it is definitely a tournament prize. I won it at one point, but to be honest it's really not worth it, I prefer the original Jecht Shot...

farplaner
08-24-2006, 12:54 AM
Yes it is definitely a tournament prize. I won it at one point, but to be honest it's really not worth it, I prefer the original Jecht Shot...

Although it can be fun to use the JS 2 from any point on the field with almost guaranteed success (as long as you know how to time the invis. movement.)

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 01:07 AM
If you've already reached Luca you'll have to wait until you finish Djose Temple before you can return.

I was working under the assumption he had gotten to the Airship already.