PDA

View Full Version : How do I improve Video Quality when I burn DVD-R's?

Navydav
08-19-2006, 03:03 AM
I recently got hold the EO Video converter (its the trial version) and changed several of my RM files to the MPEG's by using the VCD option because if I tried to using the AVI option it only puts it in PAL format and I cannot burn it on my DVD-R's. Anyway how to I improve the video quality of these files. They look pretty good when I play them unburned on my computer, but once I burn them the quality decreases even though I have my burner (Sonic) set on "Best Quality". Sometimes the picture is fine other times its kinda blurring or pixelated. So what do I do?

Do I convert them to another type of file? I know if I had them say in AVI I could only put at most 60 minutes of video on my 4.7 GB disc, but I recently discovered I could put more if it was in MPEG format. Anyway I tried changing it to with a different program but the video quality still isn't the best. Any suggestions? I am new not very good at this tech stuff as I like to be.

Samuraid
08-21-2006, 04:38 AM
VCD MPEG video doesn't not offer exceptionally high quality. It's pretty normal for things to look a little pixelated or blurry.