PDA

View Full Version : Plan out your funeral

lovehurts
08-19-2006, 05:56 AM
How would it go down? Besides the obvious nature of it all , how would you like it to go if you could completely controll it all?

nik0tine
08-19-2006, 07:00 AM
I really kind of wish I could go to my funeral.

Reles
08-19-2006, 07:34 AM
I hope it's not the traditional Catholic funeral most of my relatives have, because they don't even spend the time to share the memories they remember you by. I would atleast like my loved ones to speak of me in some way. I'm not really asking for much, just to know that someone will remember me.

Sylvie
08-19-2006, 07:37 AM
I would prefer being lit on fire.

Moon Rabbits
08-19-2006, 07:55 AM
Thinking about my own funeral sort of wierds me out. Besides, I'm not sure I want to be buried, or even burned...that's a really wierd concept when you think about it.

Maybe I'll just get blown up (<3 george carlin).

farplaner
08-19-2006, 08:02 AM
I would say just toss me in the garbage can, and have the sanitation dept. pick me up on Monday morning...I don't believe in making a big deal about it. I would tell my family to spend their money elsewhere- not on an overpriced coffing that will go immediately in the ground. Hell, if you're going to spend a few hundred bucks on a plush box, I say turn it into living room furniture...

On the other hand Tommy Chong had a good idea- get cremated and have my ashes mixed with a bag of really primo dope, and then have everyone smoke me.

NorthernChaosGod
08-19-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm going to start saving to give myself an Egyptian burial. :cool:

bipper
08-19-2006, 08:23 AM
Proper Christian funeral followed by a lan party. Set my corpse up on a laptop plz. Kthx.

farplaner
08-19-2006, 08:24 AM

Are you talking like the height of Egyptian power? I hope you're working with something like 6,000% interest rates. :tongue:

NorthernChaosGod
08-19-2006, 08:26 AM

Are you talking like the height of Egyptian power? I hope you're working with something like 6,000% interest rates. :tongue:

I have a system. :cool:

farplaner
08-19-2006, 08:38 AM

Oh yeah?? What is it, some sort of -- pyramid scheme?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooooohhhhhhh, god I crack me up.

NorthernChaosGod
08-19-2006, 09:16 AM

Oh yeah?? What is it, some sort of -- pyramid scheme?!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooooohhhhhhh, god I crack me up.
lololololololololololololol

No.

Levian
08-19-2006, 10:55 AM
All I know is that John F. Kennedy is not welcome to my funeral.

I Am Stoner
08-19-2006, 11:02 AM
It would have to be on a sunny day, so people wern't sad. I hate people being sad. Then during the funeral, I want people to tell jokes and be happy. I hate it so much when people are sad, then there would have to be a R.A.T.M. Tribute band playing the song "The Ghost Of Tom Joad", except change Tom Joad to - Jimmy D. Then afterwards, there would be the biggest 4 day piss up the world has ever seen!! People getting drunk everywhere. Then, there would be 4 days of recovery.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-19-2006, 11:38 AM
Just put me inn my coffine with the latest Playboy magazine and let me be a happy dead man.

Christmas
08-19-2006, 11:42 AM
There is not a need for a funeral, I'm sure I am going to become ONE with the planet. :bigsmile:

Rye
08-19-2006, 01:30 PM
There is not a need for a funeral, I'm sure I am going to become ONE with the planet. :bigsmile:

Christmas tickles my fancy. :)

I don't care to think about it, but I don't want it to be a Catholic funeral like people will probably make it into. That aside, I don't know.

rubah
08-19-2006, 05:16 PM
I want my lover to be buried with me if they're still alive ^____________^

Madame Adequate
08-19-2006, 05:32 PM
I want my lover to be buried with me if they're still alive ^____________^

That is delightfully morbid.

In my case, I don't intend for it to happen.

Also, I'll be dead. It's not exactly going to affect me.

BardTard
08-19-2006, 05:37 PM
Nobody will show up. They wouldn't even know I'm dead. Unless I die at a young age and my mom and uncle are still alive to attend my funeral. Or if I die before my future lover. :confused: If anyone is there... my ghost shall scare them off!!!

McLovin'
08-19-2006, 05:43 PM
I would haunt the hell outta everyone that went. Hahaha.

Mitch
08-19-2006, 11:25 PM
my funeral song would be The Final Countdown

Dignified Pauper
08-19-2006, 11:39 PM
my funeral song would be American Pie by Don McClean

Resha
08-20-2006, 12:12 AM
I am going to give everyone FREE DRUGS at MY funeral! ^____^ Do my little bit for the world!!! :roll:

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Mine was alright. My mum was crying a lot but she got over it

NorthernChaosGod
08-20-2006, 12:22 AM
They can play Amon Amarth - Death in Fire at my funeral. :cool:

I Am Stoner
08-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I am going to give everyone FREE DRUGS at MY funeral! ^____^ Do my little bit for the world!!! :roll:

You are a great man, you do mary jane proud.:):):):)

Although im trying to give up, so i'll give everyone chicken pie instead.:)

Arrianna
08-20-2006, 12:28 AM
I have already informed everyone they are to throw a party...

...and I hope it rains like it did at my grandfather's funeral.

Doomie
08-20-2006, 01:12 AM
I want Neel to sing Dust in the Wind at my funeral.

Croyles
08-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Fireworks, dancing, beer and sex.
seriously!
Its not that i want them to be glad im gone, i want them to miss me, but also have a good time :thumb:

mooglebunni608
08-20-2006, 01:52 AM
Hmmm... party. A big one. With an open bar, good music, funky lighting, all my buds, blah, blah, blah.
/No boring wakes, cause they are depressing. No incredibley long church services and speeches, those are boring.
:D
It has to be FUN!

feona17
08-20-2006, 02:30 AM
I would have it so that only my family and closest friends were there. If they could, they'd rent a rad funeral home with a skylight and they'd put up sunflowers in vases everywhere, as well as yellow roses. They'd have my favourite music playing like Keane, Pinback, Coldplay, mellow alternative songs that aren't sad but okay for a funeral. And my favourite snacks would be set up to eat as well. I'd want my mom, brother and boyfriend, and whoever I become super close with in the future to tell funny experiences they had with me, nothing sad!

Moon Rabbits
08-20-2006, 03:18 AM

xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

theundeadhero
08-22-2006, 01:04 PM
I'm just going to lie around the whole time.

Fonzie
08-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Okay, my casket will be closed so they can't see my body. When they all sit down my body will fly out and start to dance to party boy music. My limbs conected too wires so they can move me like a puppet. Oh yeah did i tell yeah about the fireworks?

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-22-2006, 01:08 PM
every (hot girl) celebrity in the world there mourning me.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-22-2006, 11:26 PM

If you die before me, I ain't going to your funeral unless I get a veggie pie ( I'm a vegetarian)

I wasnt to be cremated, and have a funeral like my Nan's with happy music (we had a stricktly no black clothes, no hyms rule) and my children will talk for the whole thing. (Yes that was honestly exactly what happened at my Nan's funeral, they were her last requests)

The Unknown Guru
08-23-2006, 12:35 AM
I want them to toss me into the woods so that i can decay and become part of nature (of course, they need some signs to keep the Boy Scouts away).

Dr Unne
08-23-2006, 12:41 AM
I want my corpse to be impaled on a polearm and displayed in the middle of town square with a sign reading "LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL".

farplaner
08-23-2006, 02:00 AM
I want my corpse to be impaled on a polearm and displayed in the middle of town square with a sign reading "LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL".

OK, but a warning against what: dying?