PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about your PetPeeves

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Ok on my last forum I was on this was a big topic so I am interested in what you guys have to say.

My biggest petpeev is when someone decides to blow their nose when I'm eating right next to me, or near me actually.

Also when fellow neighbors walk their dog and it takes a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif on my sidewalk, they suspect no one saw and take off.

I also hate it when I have to sit next to someone with poor hygene.

Well those are just a few I will post more later, now start posting.:D

farplaner
08-19-2006, 09:26 PM
Hmmm... well the one about the dog biscuit reminds of this:

I forking hate when my neighbors leave their assorted trash (empty food containers, old socks, paper towels, etc.) blowing around in my yard....have some respect, already!

Like you, Chocobreeder, I could go on for days....I'll just stick with the one given, for now.

daggertrepe
08-19-2006, 09:31 PM
Hmmm... well the one about the dog biscuit reminds of this:

I forking hate when my neighbors leave their assorted trash (empty food containers, old socks, paper towels, etc.) blowing around in my yard....have some respect, already!

Like you, Chocobreeder, I could go on for days....I'll just stick with the one given, for now.

Liars, people who say things but don't follow or do them, and people who cut up Janice Dickinson when they in fact no nothing about her.

Captain Maxx Power
08-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Mostly self-righteous hippies/vegetarians who think they're better because they're "closer to nature". Trust me, they'll be about as close to nature as they can get once I smack them round the side of the head with a tree branch.

oddler
08-19-2006, 09:46 PM
i dunno where u can get a gameshark from so i can cheat in many games but i live in the uk i never seen it in shop or whatever so i dunno have ne of u got ne ideas i mainly want it for the gba and play station but wat about us poor aussies (australians) wat can i get for my gameboy advance and will it work on my nintendo ds coz i use that to play my gba games on

These kinds of people pretty much fill my list.

McLovin'
08-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Tele Tubbies >=(

StarChild
08-19-2006, 09:59 PM
When I have to repeat myself more then three times. I hate it!

Alive-Cat
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM
People with unkemptly eyebrows. :mad2:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Old ladies who stare at you in the bus....:mad:

Hambone
08-19-2006, 11:19 PM
repeating myself is a big one

10-18 year-olds

Naruto

KentaRawr!
08-19-2006, 11:30 PM
When people sneeze in my face, and say they didn't cover their mouths/noses because they wanted to get the germs out.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-20-2006, 12:21 AM
1. When somebody asks you to repeat yourself especially when you know they heard you in the first place.
2. Haircuts
3. People shaking their feet or legs

Jessweeee♪
08-20-2006, 01:18 AM
1. When somebody asks you to repeat yourself especially when you know they heard you in the first place.
2. Haircuts
3. People shaking their feet or legs

I do 1 and 3 all the time XDDD

1. While driving, talking to people in another car because they annoyed you. I HATE it when people do that.
2. Kids with tantrums.
3. People telling me about how much their life sucked when they were my age.

kikimm
08-20-2006, 01:52 AM
I don't know about you, but I think this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90774&highlight=annoy) thread is pretty cool.