PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars/RO

Xander
08-19-2006, 11:34 PM
I hope this is ok to post but... *lonely* XD I like playing online games sometimes but always go solo =P So I wondered if anyone plays Guild Wars or RO and would be able to play together sometimes. At the moment I have AnimaRO which you only need to download one standalone client for.. I'm just thinking starting some new characters together or something, might be fun! Send me a pm or reply if you are in the same situation ^_^

Markus. D
08-19-2006, 11:40 PM
ZOMG I must remember to make my KRO sig.

lets play Guild Wars n_n

that might be fun, I can heal sorta-ish alright.

Christmas
08-26-2006, 01:31 AM
I play guild wars too. :bigsmile:

Markus. D
08-26-2006, 01:43 AM
^_^

really?

thats so awesome.

Necronopticous
08-26-2006, 02:32 AM
Xander, get Final Fantasy XI and we'll play together!

Tasura
08-26-2006, 02:54 AM
I havent played Guild Wars in a long time , or RO actually xD, but I play more on qRO then AnimaRO.

Rengori
08-26-2006, 03:01 AM
I haven't played either of those but I want to.

Xander
08-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Hmm I decided guild wars is boring. Well maybe it isn't but I made a character again and got booored like straight away. I prefer RO...Cuter.

I would get FFXI but you have to pay monthly and considering I can't even spend much time on it.. ;__;

Someone download RO from www.animaro.com >=O I will heal joooo.

Dreddz
08-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Guild Wars is boring, overrated to the extreme. Compared to other MMORPG's, its not amazing by any means.

I only spent around 1-2 weeks playing it before I got bored....

Markus. D
08-26-2006, 03:41 PM
Guild Wars is boring, overrated to the extreme. Compared to other MMORPG's, its not amazing by any means.

I only spent around 1-2 weeks playing it before I got bored....

*MORPG

the add-on of factions.

its quite an improvement, I reccomend giving it a try :)

community still sucks though.

Fonzie
08-26-2006, 03:45 PM
WoW is for winners, Guild Wars is for losers :p

Drift
08-26-2006, 10:45 PM
guild wars! UK region though~ just in case anyone wants to add me~

Xander
08-26-2006, 11:20 PM
WoW is for winners, Guild Wars is for losers :p

And RO is for cute people who like to wear pandas on their head. So there.

DK
08-26-2006, 11:26 PM
I miss my Clown on RO but I could never go back to playing on a low rate server after playing on a pretty fast rate server.

I got GW Factions but i'm the only one who has it here so far, unless Ashley managed to get it the other night. But yeah.

Sylvie
08-26-2006, 11:28 PM
I'm not interested in GW at all, and IMO, RO sucks. Horribly. I can't play a game and just pointlessly kill things over and over again, and then sell everything so I can get 500Million Zeny to buy some over-priced item from the lagging, over-crowded streets of Prontera.

Markus. D
08-27-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm not interested in GW at all, and IMO, RO sucks. Horribly. I can't play a game and just pointlessly kill things over and over again, and then sell everything so I can get 500Million Zeny to buy some over-priced item from the lagging, over-crowded streets of Prontera.

:p at the guy who missed all of those neat quests.

and if WoW is for winners, I always will be a sad assed loser head ass smarf.

I guess these are all Oppinions of the self, but I guess Im a fanboy of RO, so. murrrr....

Sylvie
08-27-2006, 12:31 AM
I enjoy Runescape more than RO, because it at least has something to keep me occupied other than killing something pointlessly for 4 hours straight. And Runescape sucks.

Xander
08-27-2006, 12:50 AM

I see your point, but it's cute. And cute things can keep me amused for hours. Less so now, but yeah, I loved it for a long time.

Sylvie
08-27-2006, 12:53 AM
I do love Porings, though. All bouncy and awesome. :)

escobert
08-29-2006, 01:14 AM
I play both, I have no internet right now though.

Markus. D
08-29-2006, 06:59 AM
I miss my Clown on RO but I could never go back to playing on a low rate server after playing on a pretty fast rate server.

I got GW Factions but i'm the only one who has it here so far, unless Ashley managed to get it the other night. But yeah.

hee hee, I was Factioning with her the other day.

im such a bore >_>

but anyways, she kept us amused with her tendency to run her N/W into EVERYTHING and die quick :)

thus ovcourse me being the next target well... :]!

Saku
08-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Considering that Guild Wars is FREE... I think its definately a good game. And best of all most time you don't need to put up with the dumbness and stupidity that goes with other games like FFXI and WoW because on the world map.. its you and whoever YOU WANT come with you. Server jumps are easy... and... yeah its FREE!

With all MMORPGs... finding the right people is always a good start. I don't solo much because I have people to play with. I've played FFXI, WoW, RO, and GW... and GW is the only one I haven't stopped or restarted.

Well... RO I was forced to stop because I was having.... financial issues at the time... I still have the sign in... just need to recreate the character...

Christmas
08-29-2006, 05:16 PM
I played guild wars cause I am a poor penniless little girl unlike ppl who can afford Wow or what so ever. :(

But I kinda enjoyed it and I finally make it to the hero ascent. :bigsmile:

Ironside
08-29-2006, 05:54 PM
Well I have not played eather game but im downloading RO (animaRO) as we speak so ill try that I guess.

JKTrix
08-29-2006, 06:40 PM
I've played FFXI, WoW, RO, and GW... and GW is the only one I haven't stopped or restarted.

Cuz you just got it like 3 weeks ago :P

I have hard enough time playing/finishing single player games (except portables), I don't know why I keep getting these online games. I had FFXI since 2003, and played it for about 2 months and put it down. I just picked it up again this June. I just downloaded GW 2 weeks ago and I've only been on it a few times. GW is pretty cool though, the limited parties make things a lot more intimate. And yeah, there are no monthly costs, so it's a win.

Xander
08-29-2006, 06:45 PM
Well I have not played eather game but im downloading RO (animaRO) as we speak so ill try that I guess.

Its been horribly laggy lately ;__; Im looking for another server now...xD Doh. I was getting into that one too.

escobert
08-29-2006, 06:53 PM
Anima is fun, I'll be back on there after I move.

Avarice-ness
08-29-2006, 06:58 PM
I play Guild Wars, Christmas was killing Tengu, she told me.
*whispers* ..She's a killer..

I want Bert to play with me, Christmas as well. GIVE ME FRIENDS PEOPLE, I HAVE NO LIFE! :razz:

Dignified Pauper
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
I play guild wars too. :bigsmile:

i would love to play a MMORPG with you Christmas. I think it'd be hysterical.

I have GW, and just started a new Elem/Rang combo. It's an odd combo, i know.

Tasura
08-29-2006, 11:01 PM

Its been horribly laggy lately ;__; Im looking for another server now...xD Doh. I was getting into that one too.

Psst qRO (http://q-ro.net)

StarChild
08-29-2006, 11:10 PM

Psst qRO (http://q-ro.net)

*agreed*

:tongue:

Markus. D
08-30-2006, 12:43 AM
nonono Tasura doesnt know what he is talking about.

Ceres low rate server.

;)

Ironside
08-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Well I changed my mind ima gunna go with qRO insted.

Xander
08-30-2006, 01:20 PM
My buddies are playing on RelmsRO so I just ended up on that.. about 7 people on, I like quiet servers xD They said it wasn't too high but I became a hunter in about an hour >_< They have a lower rate too so I might try that.... someone gave me doggy ears soooo cute though X_X

I think I used to play on qRO..for like...2 minutes...

escobert
08-31-2006, 02:57 AM
I play Guild Wars, Christmas was killing Tengu, she told me.
*whispers* ..She's a killer..

I want Bert to play with me, Christmas as well. GIVE ME FRIENDS PEOPLE, I HAVE NO LIFE! :razz:
I can't wait to play :D I got Factions finally.

Iven
09-03-2006, 03:08 AM
I play Guild Wars, both Prophecies & Factions. PM me if you'd like to play together sometime.

Christmas
09-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Maybe we should post our character name here so we can meet up? :bigsmile:

My name is...something..?
09-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I play Guild Wars: Prophecies.
I try to play at least once a day,
But you know that whole job thing gets me too tired too play sometimes.
Haven't got Factions yet, mostly because I go to the store and end up buying something else entirely.
The Wal-mart here is set up so ingeniously.:(
Hit me up if sometime ya need anything.