PDA

View Full Version : which is the best ending to the game?

Master Vivi
08-20-2006, 01:58 AM
??? i wanna know because i just beat final fantasy X... it was a very good game only took me like 60 hours to beat tho =/ and i wanna play x-2. So which ending is the best?

feona17
08-20-2006, 02:34 AM
Good or Perfect are the best endings in my opinion. Good is really easy to get, and you don't need 100% and it's nice to watch. Perfect ending is the same as Good ending, but you need 100% which can be quite hard to get. All it is, is an extra scene that's not even an FMV... I just watched it on YouTube and didn't bother to work my butt off for it.

Moon Rabbits
08-20-2006, 02:40 AM
The one where Square apologizes for wasting a good battle system on a terrible game.

Marluxiaswife
08-20-2006, 04:05 AM
The one where Square apologizes for wasting a good battle system on a terrible game.

:twak:

ama124
08-20-2006, 04:11 AM

let me at it too lol. ffx-2 is not horrible no matter what people say in my opinon. i hate when people are constantly hating on ffx-2

Anyways you want to get the good ending. The perfect ending is not worth it in my opinon. Its defintely not worth the trouble of getting 100%. But the good ending is well worth it. A must see for me. And you don't need 100% to get the good ending.

YunaGirl05
08-20-2006, 04:35 AM
I liked the good ending better then the perfect ending. It made me happy:p

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-20-2006, 05:03 AM
Perfect Ending, since it includes every other ending except the Bad Ending (apart from one scene with Tidus fading away or whatever).

Dell
08-20-2006, 08:27 AM
FFIX ending is the true-perfect ending. :tongue:

All of FFX-2 ending sucked, I wasted 70 hours only to see a lame ending!!?

Markus. D
08-20-2006, 08:33 AM

*smites*

I liked the Last Mission's ending.

that was beautifull.

YTDN
08-20-2006, 10:17 AM
The bad ending, where Spira gets BLOWN UP.

ama124
08-20-2006, 12:33 PM

*smites*

I liked the Last Mission's ending.

that was beautifull.

yea, i saw it too. I love it.

i just wished they released it for the us but noooooo...

No.78
08-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Last Mission excited me... Then I found out we weren't getting it, it was like someone just punched me in the face. >:|

Master Vivi
08-20-2006, 10:38 PM

please explain how does this have anything to do with this topic?

i asked for the best ending wether it be perfect bad or good it doesnt matter.. i didnt ask for someone to tell me that all the endings suckk because im pretty sure there is a good one..

ama124
08-21-2006, 12:25 AM

i asked for the best ending wether it be perfect bad or good it doesnt matter.. i didnt ask for someone to tell me that all the endings suckk because im pretty sure there is a good one..

Ignore those people :sweatdrop . I wish they would just leave FFX-2 alone.

The good ending is the best ending in the game so get that one, ok :spin:

Venom
08-21-2006, 01:10 AM
None.

Zeromus_X
08-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Any ending that isn't the 'good' ending. :cat:

Materia Hunter Yuffie
08-21-2006, 03:37 AM
The good ending.
Yuna and Tidus are one of my favorite couples.

Sefie1999AD
08-21-2006, 04:13 PM
*SPOILERS!*

Either the Normal ending with Yuna's sad farewell to Tidus or the Good ending, IMHO. The former is good because it's quite emotional, and as Tidus' shadow hugs Yuna, she finally lets go of Tidus and moves on with her life, understanding that Tidus will stay in her heart. The latter is good because it's a nice ending and answers the question left at the end of FFX's ending credits. I'm not that big fan of the perfect ending, seeing how hard it is to get only so that you'll get one non-FMV scene that doesn't even explain that much. In addition, the ending just feels too stretched that way since there's an ending scene after an ending FMV after the ending credits.

kain_ex
08-21-2006, 05:55 PM

Ignore those people :sweatdrop . I wish they would just leave FFX-2 alone.

The good ending is the best ending in the game so get that one, ok :spin:

It's his opinion (not that I hate FFX-2), just let them have it.

Well, tecnically, the Perfect Ending is the best one (considered to the game and storyline).

However, I prefered the Bad Ending. It's just worth seeing that stupid planet getting blown up xD

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2006, 08:20 AM

Thank you, but it's my turn... *changes in to gunner* "Duck soup!" *loud bang comes from gun and victim drops to the ground*

i like the pefect ending the best

ama124
08-31-2006, 03:37 PM
It's his opinion (not that I hate FFX-2), just let them have it.

Well, tecnically, the Perfect Ending is the best one (considered to the game and storyline).

However, I prefered the Bad Ending. It's just worth seeing that stupid planet getting blown up xD

I understand that its their opinon and thats fine but there is no need to bash the game. The person's question was what is the best ending, not how much the game sucks or anything. Those comments are unnecessary. They shouldn't have posted if they weren't going to give a legit answer.

Distain
08-31-2006, 07:03 PM
The "bad" ending, by far. The stupid ship (thaat for one reason oranother i grew to dispise over the coarse of the game), and becuase it's more emotional in my opinion. And as an extra bonus, Tidu's finally kicks it, and would do well to stay that way. No more meraculase, completly-random-and-wouldent-have-happend-if-not-for-a-reason-to-make-a-sequal reserections!:eep: