PDA

View Full Version : Firefly

Evolavas
08-20-2006, 02:14 AM
OMG, a friend of mine just bought the 1st and only season of Firefly. I watched some of the first episode, and I was hooked! We stayed up all night watching it. Serenity was alright, but Firefly was by far superior. The cast was great, and it had a great premise.

I can't believe it was canceled!:cry:

Madame Adequate
08-20-2006, 02:50 AM
Nobody can believe it was cancelled. It's like the Pope cancelling the Sistine Chapel. Firefly is one of the best shows ever, despite its brevity.

Ryushikaze
08-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Repeat after me: FOX. That's why it was cancelled.

Germ Hamee
08-20-2006, 05:41 AM
At this point, there's almost no hope for good shows to last very long. Firefly is one of many excellent shows that were cancelled before they had a chance to prove themselves. Even worse are those that had proven themselves, but were cancelled anyway.

I'm sad Firefly never had it's chance to shine. If it was that amazing with only twelve episodes, I quiver to think of where it could have gone, especially with Joss Whedon behind the scenes.

Tasura
08-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Firefly is love, now Jeebs would love this thread.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-20-2006, 08:16 AM
I loved Firefly. I have it on dvd as well. I watched it and loved it. I though Serenity was a beautiful way of wrapping it all up and explaining so much of the story.