PDA

View Full Version : Limit Break mania!

Peter_20
08-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Which chars got the best overall Limit Breaks in this game?

To me, it's a tie between Cloud and Cid. :D
I mean, look at these ones:

CLOUD:
Meteorain
Finishing Touch
Omnislash

CID:
Hyper Jump
Big Brawl
Highwind

:D

chronic_Maniac
08-20-2006, 02:38 AM
I'd say yuffie, I'm a fan! One of them she can heal the whole team. Some of them hits a group of enemies hard one time. Others hit constintly.

Peter_20
08-20-2006, 02:41 AM
Cid is great as well; I totally loved Hyper Jump and Highwind. :heart:

Distain
08-20-2006, 02:47 AM
Cloud's. And who put Cat Sith :shifty: ...

Xurts
08-20-2006, 07:27 AM
It's pretty damn obvious who has the best Limit.

Madame Adequate
08-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Cait Sith.

Because of that one result which will kill anything.

But for reliability, clearly Cloud, Barret, and Cid win this. Aeris is pretty nice as well.

TheSpoonyBard
08-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm the only one to vote for Aerith? What's better than invincibility and a full cure? Fury Brand's pretty nice as well.

Peter_20
08-21-2006, 05:57 AM
I'm the only one to vote for Aerith? What's better than invincibility and a full cure? Fury Brand's pretty nice as well.She rocked as well, but she leaves your party way too early.

I did love using Great Gospel, though. :heart:
Heck, even the inferior Pulse of Life deserves a 10/10. :D

ValkyrieWing
08-21-2006, 08:21 AM
Hey, I like Tifa's. it was the most fun for me.

TheSpoonyBard
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
She rocked as well, but she leaves your party way too early.
Hack her back in, then you can really put her Limits to good use.

Dreddz
08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Cloud, this shouldnt even be questioned as he does have the best limit breaks.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-21-2006, 04:07 PM
omnislash,

/ / \\ /\/\ /\/ \\ \/\/\/\ / \ /\ /\ /\

Sefie1999AD
08-21-2006, 04:22 PM
Cloud has cool-looking limit breaks, and Omnislash is a great move, IMHO. However, Aeris' limit breaks are also very useful because she can fully heal the party and make everyone invincible. Too bad you won't get to use her highest limit breaks a lot in the game.

Omega weapon123
08-29-2006, 11:13 PM
cloud all the way but yeah aeris is also good but since she's gone for the most of the game, it had to be cloud

Crossblades
08-30-2006, 03:33 PM
It's a tie between Cloud and Cid. Cloud's Breaks is very cool looking and some of Cid's Breaks is very Dragoon like

Peter_20
08-30-2006, 06:17 PM
It's pretty damn obvious who has the best Limit.No, it's not, because technically, Ungarmax and Highwind are better than Omnislash. :cool:

OMNISLASH:
Clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! Clash! Ziuuuuuuuuung---BARABOOM-SWISCH!!! (15)

UNGARMAX:
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da! (30)

HIGHWIND:
Bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom-bom...
Bom-bom-bom-bom! (34)

At least that's the way I see it; but Omnislash is maxed out MUCH sooner, hence its reputation. :cool:

Catastrophe sucks compared to Ungarmax, btw.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-30-2006, 06:51 PM
I think Barret as the best limit break personally...Cloud, Cid and Tifa limit breaks are also pretty good and Vincent limit break is cool:

Yuffie and Caith Sith limit breaks aren´t that amazing to me...

And Aeris limit break is a pure waste of time and his a a substitute for the 100 gil you spend at the inns:eep:

Vivisteiner
08-30-2006, 07:01 PM
My game had a glitch, which meant I could never get highwind, so I wont vote. :cry:

TheSpoonyBard
08-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Ungarmax and Highwind hit 18 times, not 30 and 34 times. Catastrophe hits 10 times, but each hit is 3/4 more powerful than a hit from Ungarmax. Once you get Barret's attacks to hit for 9,999 the difference in power is unimportant.

Xurts
08-31-2006, 12:26 AM
It's pretty damn obvious who has the best Limit.No, it's not, because technically, Ungarmax and Highwind are better than Omnislash. :cool:

OMNISLASH:
Clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! clash! Clash! clash! clash! Clash! Ziuuuuuuuuung---BARABOOM-SWISCH!!! (15)

UNGARMAX:
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da! (30)

HIGHWIND:
Bom-bom-bom-bom! (34)

At least that's the way I see it; but Omnislash is maxed out MUCH sooner, hence its reputation. :cool:

Catastrophe sucks compared to Ungarmax, btw.
If the damage sucks, then the multiple hits don't mean much. Omnislash hits less, but each attack is more damaging than Ungarmax. If you're going for maximum damage, Omnislash is the clear choice. Unless you have a ton of Hero Drinks. Try again.

Bolivar
08-31-2006, 02:15 AM
Omnislash was so good they had to give it to Squall & Tidus...

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
barret has the best. ungarmax + hero drinks = death to all :D

i think out of the protagonists, squall has the best final limit with lionheart, it's just a shame u can't pick it weneva u want

TheSpoonyBard
08-31-2006, 02:41 PM
You'd need fewer Hero Drinks to get Highwind to deal 9,999 every hit. But you have to trade that off against the extra time it takes to charge Cid's Limit Gauge.

sephirothishere
08-31-2006, 05:01 PM
omnislash is sweet as for me it does 9999 against sephiroth on each hit without hero drinks....big brawl is cool....i dont like finishin touch...ungarmax and catastrophe are cool...highwind looks goofy...omnislash is the best....heheheheheheehhehehehehehehe....i like when tifa does final heaven...it looks like her boobs are gonna bust outta her top...heheheheh...does anybody else notice this...