PDA

View Full Version : FFII,III

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
08-20-2006, 06:52 AM
How many people here have the original FFIIj and IIIj for NES? I do! They're hard to find on ebay, and the means to play them on an NES is extremely hard to find, as well. It took me 3 Gyromite cartridges to find a FAM-->NES convertor! I haven't beaten either of these games yet, and yes I do I have FFIIj for PS1 but I haven't beaten that, either, but plan to. I also have the ROM's, but I'd rather be playing the games for real. . .so I have! It's kinda hard to get into them, though, but I really want to.

So, anyone else play the original FFIIj and IIIj on their NES?

btw, yes I do plan to get FFIII DS. I was gonna play it along side the classic version and see what they added and stuff.

Rostum
08-20-2006, 07:23 AM
There seems to be no simple "no" answer. I've played FFII on PSX and GBA, and I'm waiting til FFIII to come onto the DS. Never played the original Japanese versions, or the Japanese versions on any other systems.

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
08-20-2006, 07:27 AM
Whoops, ok so if you haven't played II or III at all, just vote No. Hopefully there won't be too many of those people curious enough to open this thread, though.

chronic_Maniac
08-20-2006, 08:33 AM
I had to vote no.

Evastio
08-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Does a Famicom count as a NES? :confused:

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
08-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Oh neat, you have an actual Famicom? Darn, I should have expanded the poll. I don't have a Famicom, so that's why I needed a convertor.