PDA

View Full Version : Your own custom materia

chronic_Maniac
08-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Come up with new materia and discribe how it works. remember there are only 5 different kinds of materia. Summon, Magic, Command, Independent, and support. here are a few examples,
Magic - Titled "Supreme" and can learn Holy, Meteor, and supernova.
Summon - Titled "Atlas" and the attack is a man with the world on his back throwing the planet into a blackhole and then spitting it back out into space. The attack would do more then 9999 damage.
Command - Titled "Pray" which in FF lets you heal some HP by chance and uses no MP.
Independent - Three titled "Break HP" "break MP" and
break Damage" which means HP MP or damage can go over 9999.
Support - Titled "Aura" with this linked to anything that damages an enemy. The action will boost your limit gauge.

Have fun making your own and yes I took all the popular ones...

Christmas
08-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Summon - LITTLE MANUS. LITTLE MANUS crawl out of a hole and fart and the enemy. Damage depend on how many time you fart during the game. :bigsmile:

G SpOtZ
08-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Summon - PuPu (UFO with PuPu in it carries a giant cow with a beam and drops it on the enemy, as the cow milks the enemy)

Magic - Revive Dead (Actually brings the dead back to life, so I can kill Aeris again. A lot.)

Summon - TidusxYuna (Both Tidus and Yuna come into the battle field, and start laughing hysterically and fakely at the enemy, so the enemy pukes out his or her insides, or runs away)

Summon - Brahne (Is like Fat Chocobo, except uglier, and the over-use of make-up adds more status effects... basically, Hades+Fat Chocobo+Make-up)

chronic_Maniac
08-20-2006, 12:15 PM
You two lighten up my day everytime you post. Keep up the good ideas.

Levian
08-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Resurrection.

Goldenboko
08-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Yellow materia: Attack-Doink
Changes the attack command to doink so you may use Tonberry's signature move...

DOINK!

TRANS_AM409
08-20-2006, 04:13 PM
summon-Chuck-norris, Chuck-norris comes into the battle field and round house kicks all enemys in the face instantly killing them.

Goldenboko
08-20-2006, 04:26 PM
summon-Chuck-norris, Chuck-norris comes into the battle field and round house kicks all enemys in the face instantly killing them.
DAMN YOU!
I was going to post that after the next post...

I think a masssively stupid no is in order...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aralith
08-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Okay, first chronic_Maniac, Supernova is a summon and would not be on a Magic Materia. Also, Holy and Meteor both require their own materia, which already exist in the game. Now that I've gotten that out of the way.

Magic - Holy
- Not to be confused with Holy, the ultimate White Magic, this materia allows you to cast holy elemental magic

Summon - Grim Reaper
- This materia has a chance of causing death. Each materia level constitutes a 10% chance, so a mastered Grim Reaper materia has a 50% chance of causing death.

Independent - Stat Plus
- This materia is made in the same way as the Master Materia. You must collect all the stat building materia (i.e. Magic Plus, Luck Plus, etc.), master them, and then combine them at the purple Huge Materia.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Summon: MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
I shoot all enemies 10 - 50 times with a paintball gun, each shot does 5000 - 9999damage

f f freak
08-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Summon-Sephiroth. Sephiroth comes flying down on top of an enemy and pierces them on the back. Sometimes backfires on a certain character with a pink dress.

G SpOtZ
08-20-2006, 09:25 PM
I shoot all enemies 10 - 50 times with a paintball gun, each shot does 5000 - 9999damage
Gee. One strike with a giant sword might not kill a dragon, but a paintballs will? Gosh, those paintballs must be deadly.

Summon: Quistis

- http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Heartrush/whip.gif
... As long as it lasts.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Gee. One strike with a giant sword might not kill a dragon, but a paintballs will? Gosh, those paintballs must be deadly.

Summon: Quistis

- http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Heartrush/whip.gif
... As long as it lasts.

lead paint!

f f freak
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Summon: Aeris- Aeris comes along and annoys the hell out of the enemy causing them to flee the battle. Once this materia has been used the Summon materia Sephiroth is activated and kills this summon.

Sylvie
08-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Summon: Mr. T - The attack name is "Nobodies Fool" and it kills all enemies instantly, due to Mr. T's ownage.

f f freak
08-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Summon:Pebble- a pebble falls on the enemy and inflict instant complete game. You can start with this summon.

Materia Hunter Yuffie
08-21-2006, 04:00 AM
Summon: Stacy's Mom - The singer of Stacy's mom comes out and sings the song until the opposing side is so annoyed they kill themselves. (Now you know how much I "Love" this song)

chronic_Maniac
08-21-2006, 07:37 AM
I summon poop dog, the dog comes up and is covered in poop. The enemies flee.

No but really I'd make strength plus, spirit plus, and vit plus to go with the master purple materia!

ValkyrieWing
08-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Summon: Great Holy: Angel comes from the sky to blast everything. ^__^

BOOM. Ha.

Fonzie
08-21-2006, 01:23 PM
Pie Materia- pie rains from the skys which makes everybody happy. Except Sephiroth, cause he's a bitch.

Shoden
08-21-2006, 01:29 PM
Summon: Michael Jackson (white form), Michael Jackson comes moonwalking from a rip in space towards the enemy, he spins around and does a dance, after warming up he does unimaginable horrors to the opponent leaving them with a random scale of 1-100% damage, the chance of higher damage depending on how many times you flushed the shinra toilet.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-21-2006, 01:34 PM
Summon: Addict: brainwashes enemy into taking an overdose of Potions and killing itself.

Peter_20
08-21-2006, 01:36 PM
Summon - Drummer Jack
-Summons a mad bongo-drummer who hits his enemies VERY fast, and the 9999:s totally fill the screen.
He keeps doing this for about one minute, causing about 10 000 000 000 000 000 DMG! :D

MP Cost: 900

Dragon Mage
08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Independant-Immune. Renders you immune to poison and gravity and gains complete immunity to all elements as you level it up. (take THAT boss monsters!)

Command-Fly. Enables user to fly around and can be used as an excuse as to why everyone can fly around in the movie. Earth, wind, and gravity do no damage, since you're magically flying.

BizarroSephiroth
08-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Teleport: Automatically does the game for you, teleports you to the end of the end of the game! Haha, actaully i wouldn't use that..........

f f freak
08-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Actually if you were flying Wind would deal more damage to you.

boys from the dwarf
08-21-2006, 07:23 PM
well he said thats because your magically flying. i can see how it works.

randomness summon materia: summons a slot machine which has 1,000s of different random outcomes. including ozzy ozbourne biting everyones head off (which unfourtunately results in a game over.) also including theres also a chance of the slot machine summoning the almighty. *drum rolls.*

easter bunny! and as well as hugging and giving your enemies chocolate he also does various unnamable horrors. yay for bunnies!

Dragon Mage
08-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Actually if you were flying Wind would deal more damage to you.

It's one of the effects of the materia. (Protection from wind, gravity, and earth.)

aquatius
08-21-2006, 07:53 PM
Summon: Lips: Giant lips come out of nowhere and kiss your party's ass giving them all their limit breaks immediately.

BizarroSephiroth
08-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Summon: Lips: Giant lips come out of nowhere and kiss your party's ass giving them all their limit breaks immediately.

Lol

Peter_20
08-22-2006, 01:04 PM
Summon - Mega Doom
-this one kills *everyone*!
make sure to have the "Phoenix" Summon ready! :cool:

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Magic: Suicide Bomb: Kills self to kill all enemies instantly.

Araciel
08-22-2006, 01:22 PM
GREEN: Fork
spells: fork, fork 2, holy FORK!
equip effect +2 str
fork spells deal fork elemental damage

RED: Bucket Rain
equip effect: a bucket falls out of the sky and seals itself to your characters head, causing the <blind> status ailment.
when cast, Bucket Rain sends his children hailing down, dealing small amounts of damage and blinding all enemies.

YELLOW: Mageinabag
allows use of the mageinabag command, which pulls a black, white, or purple wizard out of a large bag. this wizard casts a random spell at a random target, and then returns to the bag.

BLUE: Added Toothache
any time the materia which is connected to the added toothache materia is used, the used instantly gets a toothache.

and finally...

PURPLE: Underwater
this materia allows you to....WHAT? they already have one?....that was my best idea though....darn

chronic_Maniac
08-22-2006, 05:35 PM
hehe heres something I'm kinda proud of...

Grey materia aka Ability materia
Knights Law - uses power break armor break ext
Status sword - Uses dark attack, sleep attack ext
Buffer - boosts magic, M.attack, strength, defence
Protecter - Fire- Null, Ice - Null ext also protects against negative statis
The list can go on and on. But when you've mastered all the grey materia you can do the huge grey materia side quest and gain all the abilliies in one orb.

cloudff7tm
08-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Summon:Orochimaru:Orochimaru uses the jutsu that makes him imortal on all your charcters so you can go through the game without dying.SPOILER:(Which lets you keep aerith from dying so you dont waste your time leveling her up). :mad2:

Zeromus_X
08-23-2006, 01:13 AM
Wind- Aero, Aero 2, Aero3; Three levels

Description: Now you can use these in the game! Too bad they're worthless.

Limit Materia (Support)- Five levels

Limit Guage fills faster (decreased damage needed to fill further). Level up for more effect.

Two Hands (Support)- Can now equip two weapons (? Meh, wouldn't be possible, but sounds cool.)

Omega weapon123
08-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Here some good ones
green-max out- maxs out all stats and make limit gauge always full
red-my mom- summons my mom to give a scolding
yellow-cry- makes u cry and makes the opponents stop attacking u

Dragon Mage
09-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Independant: AP Plus. Gives you more AP. (Everyone would want this one)

Tainted Angel
09-21-2006, 04:06 AM
Shadow Materia: Looks like black materia until put under direct light, where the materia will look like a piece of Shadow Bioarmor.

Usage: Summons Shadow Summon (random summon) or 'Shadow Paine' based on what materia (Fire/Fire3-4) is paired with it. In the case of Summonws the summon has shadow Bioarmor over most of itself and will cast 'Beam', doing 100xN damage (n=times summoned a summon).

Shadow Paine is the last 'Summon', however she has half her face covered with Bioarmor and her left arm is also textured using 'Bioarmor' texturing. She uses a special shadow-ified form of her special dressphere. She will react in X number of turns (times all summons are cast/10) or 5.

=Turns are based as such=

If 4 or less turns will use 'Shadow Scream', an attack for 2000 damage. Will then attack using 'Beam' for Dx300 damage (D=Number of times 'Beam' used in battle by all 'Shadow Summons'), for all four turns. Will cast 'Pheonix for all dead characters instead of last attack. Characters while still on the battle screen, cannot move during this summon.

If she has 5 turns - Casts 'Total Protect' (All protection effects for 10000 damage) and replaces 'Beam' with 'Swarm of Spitfires', each shadow fighter swarming down and casting 'Beam2', doing twice the damage of 'Beam'.

Ability to accquire: Almost impossible. Don't ask why.

Tainted Angel
09-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Summon: Mr. T - The attack name is "Nobodies Fool" and it kills all enemies instantly, due to Mr. T's ownage.

You forgot: If Barret is in your party without Tifa, Barret is killed instantly and will never again be in your game. WARNING: You may need Barret later in your game. Do not use with Barret in team unless paired with Tifa.

"Yo pansy! Stop trying to be me!"