PDA

View Full Version : What PS2 game should i buy?

Vincent's Inferno
08-20-2006, 09:10 PM
I was thinking about getting a new game for the PS2 but i cant make up my mind. I thought about it and ive decided i want one of these but cant make up my mind.
1.God of War
2.Final Fantasy X-2
3.Killzone
4.Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus
If someone could post their opinions on which one i should buy that would be great.

Also I was wondering if Dirge of Cerberus is as good as it looks. So if someone could tell me on here what they think of the game. Also if anyone has beaten any of these games i posted, Then could you tell me about the replay value of any of them. Preferably Dirge of Cerberus.:ty: :mastersha :frylock: :meatwad:

Raebus
08-20-2006, 09:16 PM
God of war: Buy it Buy it Buy it

Seriously, it's that good with brilliant moves that keep flowing. It gets pretty hard though near the end, way hard but it would be worth it, I assure you.

Final Fantasy 10-2: Meh

If you an ff fan then you should probably buy it, but I suggest you don't.

Killzone: Aces

It was pretty smexy and took longer than most first person shooters, I can't remember if it had a multiplayer though or online features.

Final Fantasy Dirge of Cerberus: Don't know

I'm in the same predicament, to buy it or not to buy it.

So far, god of war wins in my book.

Captain Maxx Power
08-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I'd say God of War wins hands down there. For me personally it would help if you had at least the following in your PS2 collection;

Ico
Shadow of the Colossus
Resident Evil 4
Guitar Hero
Beyond Good and Evil
Farenheit (might be called "Indigo Prophecy").

Larahl
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Wait exactly 70 days, and buy Final Fantasy XII.
But, if you live at Europe, I suggest to buy Final Fantasy X-2, God of War is way too short, I finished it in 7 hours...
Or buy what Maxx Power suggested.

Cruise Control
08-20-2006, 11:32 PM
'Kay, all of you need to buy Dirge of Cerberus.

Old Manus
08-21-2006, 12:20 AM
None of them.

Dreddz
08-21-2006, 12:21 AM
Out of those suggestions....God Of War, even though I think its way overrated. FFX-2 is still good...

Ashley Schovitz
08-21-2006, 12:27 AM
Dirge of cerberus is crap, unless you're an ultimate FF fan trying to collect every FF game there is then don't get Dirge of Cerberus I suggest God of War maybe.