PDA

View Full Version : need help

tyxXx
08-20-2006, 10:24 PM
yo, im in the magitek facility rite now and im havin a really hard, and i mean HARD time with Number 128 he kills my whole party in like 3 turns and its really annoying.

f f freak
08-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Could you plese tell us your party so we know who you have.

tyxXx
08-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Cyan, Locke, and Sabin are in my party so far.

Avarice-ness
08-21-2006, 04:42 AM
Oh.. Man that sucks... I had Gau in my party and I owned him in like 4 hits because he changed his main element or what ever to ice and Gau was casting fire 2 at him.. Then he flipped to fire and thank god Gau used the lance. x x;

I think... Just use Cyan for attacks, Move Sabin to back row and pummel alot, 'cause it should have the same damage, and he'll get hurt less, as for locke... If he has a boomarang or someother backrow weapon, give that too him and move him in the back row, and if anything use him as the own to give out potions and such. .. I dunno though..
Since Gau owns everything in my game. <3.

Flying Mullet
08-21-2006, 02:26 PM
You have two approaches to Number 024:

- Keep hitting him with elemental magics and hope that you find his weakness (which he changes regularly) and heal often.
- Take it slower and use physical attacks and heal often.

Personally, I would rely on physical attacks to take Number 024 out. It takes a bit longer but it's simpler. As stated above, have Sabin pummel. Then I would have Cyan use Quadra Slice if you have that, if not use Dispatch. And I would have Locke heal as he can't output nearly as much damage as Sabin and Cyan can at this point in the game.

More info on Number 024: http://figarocastle.homemade-websites.com/ff6/enemies.php?singleEnemy=Number+024

f f freak
08-21-2006, 08:27 PM
They said they needed help with number 128 not number 024.
So you have Locke,Sabin and Cyan. Could you tell us your perty set up. Like the magic they have.

Flying Mullet
08-21-2006, 09:03 PM
Well maybe we wanted to help on 024. :p

First off, I always steal a Tempest from Number 128, as it's the best sword for Cyan for quite a while. As for the actual battle, I use the same battle strategy as listed above for Number 128: Have Sabin and Cyan pound Number 128 while Locke heals. I also like to remove the arms first and then work on the main body.

f f freak
08-21-2006, 09:17 PM
I normally use Sabin Locke and Edgar but let's just see if I can put Cyan in there. I normally have Cyan with Cure2 and the other people with cure. Keep Locke in the back row and keep him using cure every round on the whole party. I normally only take out one of the arms but I can't remember which one. Have Cyan use Quadra slice. Put Sabin in the back row. If you know how to do it have him use Suplex if not just use pummel. You will most likely destroy both of the arms with Cyan and Sabin anyway so that leaves the main body. If you have any level two spells just blast away with them.

Avarice-ness
08-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Oh wow. I forgot it was the other number. xD

Still I have Gau kill everything, regardless, to what I said before because the characters you have can only do so much. :razz:

Rengori
08-22-2006, 03:29 AM
I used Cyan, Locke, and Gau for this. Yeah, Number 128's a bitch, You just gotta keep hitting hard and doing lots of damage. With Sabin in your party it shouldn't be to hard. Just have him pump out lots of Blitz's. Just have Cyan use Swd Tech 1 and hopefully Locke's equipped with a Half Moon which can do a hefty amount of damage. Use an esper every now and then too.

Crossblades
08-22-2006, 02:40 PM
I used Locke, Sabin and Edgar to beat him. What level are your characters?

tyxXx
08-23-2006, 03:36 PM
the partys level is locke 16,sabin 17, and cyan 18