PDA

View Full Version : They should make a Final Fantasy X/X-2 Movie

Master Vivi
08-20-2006, 10:46 PM
I think they should.. what do you guys think?

feona17
08-20-2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah I'd like that, I love Spira and all the characters in X. But would it be the events after the X-2 ending, with a new story, new villian and all that jazz? I guess that'd be cool. Of course they would have to make Tidus', Wakka's, Lulu's and everyone elses roles important and none of that YRP crap.

f f freak
08-20-2006, 11:22 PM
I'd rather it be about Lulu and Wakka and their baby. And also Kimahri. And a little bit of Paine. Everyone else has already had their chance.

01 Rin
08-20-2006, 11:38 PM
I don't think the movie would be necessary because it's already in game form but...

FF movies are cool (except the "Spirits Within" move, that was kinda corny, lol). I would definately watch a movie about FFX and/or FFX-2.

I think the movie should revolve around Auron, Jecht, and Braska's adventure or something. Maybe Paine's adventure as a recorder with Gippal, Nooj, and Baralai.
I would watch it :) Of course, I'm a die-hard FF fan . . .

ama124
08-21-2006, 12:19 AM
There was actually a rumor going around from a french newspaper source that there was actually a movie in the making based around tidus's history. I'm not sure if its credible though. It might be false. I don't know any details

If they did make a movie, i would watch it without a doubt. Who wouldn't :p ?. I hope it would be about yuna and tidus and there life after ffx-2. I love them to death and think they are an adorable couple.

Chocobo King
08-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Master Vivi, I think they should make a X/X-2 movie too.

G SpOtZ
08-21-2006, 02:52 AM
An FFX movie, huh? Hmmm...

It should be way into the future, as Lulu/Wakka's kid is a teen, and the main character. A story could be anything if it's that far into the future, though. Get creative, and make a damn fanfic. =D

abrojtm
08-21-2006, 03:20 AM
If a live action FF movie were ever created, I would lodge a forceps into my nostrils until I could no longer feel.

Master Vivi
08-21-2006, 02:35 PM
well i think it should be like shortly after Final Fantasy X, and after Wakka's and Lulu's baby is born. Movie be based on like Tidus trying to find yuna and yuna trying to find him? or something like that idunno i just think there should be a movie about this

DynasticJam
08-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes, I did hear of this on another Final Fantasy forum, apparently it is already being written. Of course, I cannot be certain that this information is correct, but I think that it would be worth a shot. I mean, look at Final Fantasy: Advent Children. Awesome movie.

Fantasy_Girl
08-21-2006, 03:29 PM
I agree the ff movie they made outta the 7th one was really good and intersting and if they made one ouuta the ffx then i think it would be a BIG hit.i think instaed of final fantasy x-2 they shoulda mae a movie instead

01 Rin
08-21-2006, 03:45 PM
well i think it should be like shortly after Final Fantasy X, and after Wakka's and Lulu's baby is born. Movie be based on like Tidus trying to find yuna and yuna trying to find him? or something like that idunno i just think there should be a movie about thisI agree with you. In FFX-2 Yuna is looking for Tidus throughout the entire game (no such luck until the ending....:eep: ). But what was Tidus doing the entire time, eh? Just swimming in that place at the end of FFX? Must've been boring, they should show was Tidus really did during Yuna's second journey.

I agree the ff movie they made outta the 7th one was really good and intersting and if they made one ouuta the ffx then i think it would be a BIG hit.i think instaed of final fantasy x-2 they shoulda mae a movie insteadYep. Definately. Can tell that Square-Enix tried too hard in FFX-2, should've made a movie and stuff. Dunno which costs more, though. Game? or Movie?

Rosenti
08-21-2006, 05:09 PM
absloutly! of course.. defintly!! DUH!!?? lol...

i think they should, it would be great.. pure art! PURE!!!!??

Tavrobel
08-21-2006, 05:29 PM
No. Good God no.

Dell
08-21-2006, 05:49 PM
No, FF shouldn't even make movie in the first place (Destroy the AC!). They should be planning to make another Final Fantasy instead of a sequel.

Distain
08-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Heeeeeellz no. The only reason AC got off the ground and made money was becuse of the giant FF7 fan base. FFX or X-2 (shudders) isn'y nearly as populare. It probably wouldent evan make it over here from Japan befor it tanked. Just be happpy with the game, and the taked-on sequel.. *walkes off grumbeling about X should have stoped with the ending it had, and not made it into a nice story with a happy ending...*

feona17
08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
The only reason the lot of you are saying the movie will tank is because you all hated the games themselves. Millions bought X, it's a very popular game and made it on top lists. X-2, well, it sold but wasn't as big. If the movie itself has a good plot/story and smurfing awesome graphics, then I think it'd do well.

Master Vivi
08-21-2006, 07:29 PM
The only reason the lot of you are saying the movie will tank is because you all hated the games themselves. Millions bought X, it's a very popular game and made it on top lists. X-2, well, it sold but wasn't as big. If the movie itself has a good plot/story and smurfing awesome graphics, then I think it'd do well.

lawl wtf are you talking about.. i loved the game FFX and i like FFX-2 i am currently playing FFX-2. No one here has said "this game is gay so yes they should make a movie" ....

feona17
08-21-2006, 10:09 PM
No no, not you. Distain was saying that because FFX and X-2 are not as popular as FF7 that the movie itself wouldn't sell. Which is really strange since I know FFX sold a smurfload.

Distain
08-22-2006, 12:55 AM

Hey now, I got no problems with FFX, was a good game. FFX-2, well it did alright as well. Don't put words into my mouth, I was talking about how the movie would tank, not the game. And I'm not arguing about how big the fan base is for it, its pretty damn big. But square would obviuosly try to cash in on the biggest ones befor going to the smaller ones. So I think the next biggest one now would probably be like 8 or somthing. But I dunno, whatever. maybe they will make a movie for 10, who knows :)

edit: on secound thought, it would be kinda cool to see a movie from Jechts, young Aurons and Yuna's dad (I forget his name) perspectives. Then like fastforward to the fight between Jecht and the rest at the end.

01 Rin
08-22-2006, 04:13 PM
edit: on secound thought, it would be kinda cool to see a movie from Jechts, young Aurons and Yuna's dad (I forget his name) perspectives. Then like fastforward to the fight between Jecht and the rest at the end.Tee-hee! I said that :D

O.o I just realized that the first half of the page really like the idea of FFX or FFX-2 movie. the second half was like, "NUH-UH! NO WAY!"
lol I guess Yin and Yang for this explanation (equal numbers of movie pple, equal numbers of non-movie pple).