PDA

View Full Version : How easily do you get angry?

Psydekick
08-21-2006, 07:45 AM
(wait for the poll)

So how easy do you get angry with people, i would say that i get angry quite easily, you?

Thorn
08-21-2006, 08:28 AM
Is the question.

"Do you get angry?"

or

"Do you argue back?"

If my PS2 stops working or I cant beat a boss on FF. I can get pretty mad. Sometimes chucking controls.
If someone says somthing like "I'm better than you at soccer". And theyre not. Then I argue back.

black orb
08-21-2006, 09:00 AM
>>> I just get angry when my dad is around.. Yeah, I hate him..

Medi
08-21-2006, 09:01 AM
I fit into the third choice. I argue quite a bit, because I am constantly surrounded by a slew of horrible people. Can't wait 'til school starts again, people there are actually nice.

tan
08-21-2006, 09:44 AM
I mostly get angry when I'm irritated, but it's usually to people I know better. If I do get angry at someone I'm not so familiar with, I won't really verbalize it unless it's necessary. Sometimes I get angry at a person for being unreliable -_-

Old Manus
08-21-2006, 09:45 AM
I 'can't be asked to answer this poll'. :(

Meat Puppet
08-21-2006, 09:58 AM
A couple of years ago I got angry at just about anything at just about any time.
Since then I have calmed down a fair bit, and under normal circumstances it is quite tough to make me angry.

Captain Maxx Power
08-21-2006, 10:19 AM
I get angry at things, not people. Stuff like when a door won't close properly, or something stops working and I don't know why. That's when I get cheesed off.

starseeker
08-21-2006, 10:20 AM
I tend to lose my temper really easily

Topcat
08-21-2006, 12:19 PM
It takes alot for me to lose my temper but when i do i go crazy!:D

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-21-2006, 12:46 PM
THIS HAS NO POINT. YOU SAYIN I'VE A RAGE PROBLEM, I'LL KILL YOU, I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
:skull: :skull: :hot: :hot: :hot: :shoot: :shoot:

sorry, lost my temper there for a minute.

boys from the dwarf
08-21-2006, 12:53 PM
i cant remember the last time i was angry. its nearly impossible for me to be angry. so i voted. never. im just so nice that i dont get angry.

lets test someones temper. *drops a pin.*

if you get angry about that and rearange my organs in alphabetical order just because i did that, you have serious anger problems.

Fonzie
08-21-2006, 01:00 PM
Usually i'm calm and collected, but if 5 things happen that really piss me off i'll be so mad i won't know what too do. Maybe i'll punch a wall...I don't know.

I Am Stoner
08-21-2006, 01:04 PM
Me = Peacemaker. I try to stop people having arguments. But having said that, if someone is being horrible to my family or my friends, the i'll turn thier face into pulsating mush. But that is after about 10 warnings, I will never hurt someone unless I give them ample chances to stop being horrible.

Madame Adequate
08-21-2006, 01:40 PM
I cannot be asked. :mad2:

Sylvie
08-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Either 1 or 2. It depends on the density of the idiot I'm dealing with.

~SapphireStar~
08-21-2006, 03:58 PM
I get angry very quickly. I cant stand it, I have my dads temper and its not plesanrt, so i apologise to anyone Ive ever snapped at on here.

Ive been snapping alot more lately because Ive been dumped, lost my own home and I just get frustrated so easily.

kikimm
08-21-2006, 04:56 PM
I get angry very quickly. I cant stand it, I have my dads temper and its not plesanrt, so i apologise to anyone Ive ever snapped at on here.

Haha yeah, same here. I hate it cause his temper is one of the things I really can't stand about him. Although it's more like I'm irritated easily than angered easily. Only family members make me angry really fast. I don't think I usually argue back with anyone who pisses me off, though. Laughing is my response to most things.

Venom
08-21-2006, 04:59 PM
I dont snap unless I get REALLY angry. Like Hulk angry.

Zeldy
08-21-2006, 05:06 PM
Im in between "Not that easily, I only argue if someone is being really horrid" and
"I dont im a peacemaker, if i see other people arguing i will interfere"

Peegee
08-21-2006, 06:03 PM
I'm not a pansy, but I don't get angry either. I get frustrated and my patience wears out after a while, but that's the same for everybody.

I avoid getting angry because it's a trivial and pointless emotion. The last time I regularly got 'angry' was when I was dating a woman.

I sense a pattern....jk.

Alive-Cat
08-21-2006, 07:01 PM
I have an incredibly short temper, in fact, I have no temper, I usually go straight to furious, at the smallest of things. Something I've inherited from my father.
In recent years, with my disgust at the latter, I don't lash out or do anything when angry. It has taken a lot of effort, my friend! :-/

BizarroSephiroth
08-21-2006, 07:02 PM
I am usually not angry, but if i get pissed, i can get pretty angry!

Tempest
08-21-2006, 08:00 PM
I get pissed off really easily, unfortunetly.

bipper
08-21-2006, 09:06 PM
I am fairly mellow after I punch someone in the face.

Levian
08-21-2006, 09:09 PM
My middle name is easily.

Evastio
08-21-2006, 09:17 PM
When I get angry I do anything for revenge.

Breine
08-21-2006, 09:37 PM
It's strange because when I was a kid I used to get angry very easily. My nickname was "Kristian the tomato" at one point because I got a tomato-like colour in my face when I got angry... But, these days it's a whole other story - I'm kinda the peacemaker kind now. I always have to interfere and come up with a solution if some people are having an argument. Other than that everybody says that I'm always very happy-go-lucky and that I'm great at keeping up my good spirit.

Faris
08-21-2006, 10:19 PM
I can get ticked off fairly easily. I can hold it back though, I don't shout, beat pillows or anything.

Rase
08-21-2006, 10:22 PM
It takes a quite a bit to make me mad, unless the person in question has physically hurt me or someone I care about. Words don't really make me angry, unless they are about a very painful subject and deliberately malicious.

NorthernChaosGod
08-21-2006, 10:27 PM
First option. :cool:

Reles
08-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Lately I'm almost to the stage of going mad, so I'm sure at this moment in my life anger will come very easily to me. Though a few months ago, I'd be the type where nothing bothered me and didn't really truly feel what anger felt like until recently.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-21-2006, 10:52 PM
After a night of lots of drinking, I punched someone in the face for being drunk (OK so was I, but I didn't think so at the time), they went down in one and I thought I had killed them, they made a noise and for scaring me I hit them again.

Yes I get angry very easily, give me a look I don't like and I'll start a fight with you.

BardTard
08-21-2006, 11:10 PM
I get angry over anything and everything.

Anaisa
08-21-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm good at controlling my anger, because I never direct it at anybody who doesn't deserve it. But I anger very easily.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-22-2006, 01:27 AM
Probably the 1st one :bigsmile: Im very easily angered. So..dont make me mad :rabite:

Reine
08-22-2006, 02:41 AM
Im generally a very calm person, and dont often get angered, someone could insult me all day long and I wouldnt even give a damn, let alone act on it.

However, lack of intelligence and plain stupidity, and sheer ignorance can REALLY piss me off in no time at all if done right, and I tend to get nasty..

I sometimes stop arguements, depends how serious they are, and if theyre not amusing (I know, thats a pretty sad thing to do, watch an arguement because its amusing), and I generally only care about arguements between my friends. I can also get angry when someone is insulting a friend or close family member, but I tend to hold it back.

Like Maxx said though, inanimate objects can easily annoy me, whenever and wherever.