PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this game?

Master Vivi
08-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Do you guys think this game will be good?

crazybayman
08-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Without a doubt.

lordxrasler
08-21-2006, 05:00 PM
Yep it'll definately be a good game. But i have no idea how the ending would be like since Vaan and Ashe wouldn't be together. I do hope the ending is something like VIII,IX,X,X-2 where the male protagonist gets with the female character. However, it doesn't seem to be possible with Rasler's death.

I just hope the ending doesn't go like, ohh peace have been sought throughout the kingdom and blabla rules the kingdom and life goes on peacefully ever after...all other protagonist went to seek their own goals in their life....Well thats typical of a predictable ending. Seriously i hope the ending would surprise me ^^

LunarWeaver
08-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I think the game will be amazing and one of my favorite games of all time, but most 'fans' will be so busy picking it apart and studying it they will hate it. Nobody bitches about Final Fantasy like Final Fantasy fans.

Madame Adequate
08-22-2006, 09:01 PM
Looks pretty incredible to me. I eagerly await this game. Just a couple more months...

Dynast-Kid
08-23-2006, 01:00 AM
I've already fallen deeply in love with this game,and i haven't even played it yet but I KNOW this game will be awesome...

ama124
08-23-2006, 01:10 AM
at firt i was like i wont like it because i will never feel the same about games because if ffx being so great but i've warmed up too it. Its an FF game so its gonna be great.

cant wait till it comes out now :)

feona17
08-23-2006, 01:30 AM
Yep it'll definately be a good game. But i have no idea how the ending would be like since Vaan and Ashe wouldn't be together. I do hope the ending is something like VIII,IX,X,X-2 where the male protagonist gets with the female character. However, it doesn't seem to be possible with Rasler's death.

I just hope the ending doesn't go like, ohh peace have been sought throughout the kingdom and blabla rules the kingdom and life goes on peacefully ever after...all other protagonist went to seek their own goals in their life....Well thats typical of a predictable ending. Seriously i hope the ending would surprise me ^^

Well I heard that SE might've hinted at the fact that Vaan and Ashe won't be falling in love with eachother, but maybe with other people.

I'm so freaking excited for this game. Whenever someone mentions it, I squeal. In true fangirl fashion.

Dynast-Kid
08-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Whenever anyone mentions it,I squeal like a crazed fanboy(which I am)in true fanboy fashion!

I am so excited for this game too!I can't wait to play it!

OMG!I need this game to survive!OMG!OMG!FFXII!

I can't wait to play!I think I might actually cry when I first play this game...

OMG!...FFXII!

Dalmasca,Archadia,Rosaria,Nabradia...

Salikawood,Golmore Jungles,Jahura Land of the Garif...

Nham and Ogir Yensa Sandseas,Skycity of Bhujerba,Lhusu Mines,Tomb of King Raithwall...

Stilshrine of Miriam,Nabudis Necrohol,Pharos of Ridorana...

Glad I got that out of my system...Anyway,since I love you guys,here are some FFXII videos of Vaan foghting all by his lonesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUk75rMpmg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8bPQqiZ2jo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDvKmkThR6w

I love watching that Viera girl run in the last video!

feona17
08-23-2006, 02:08 AM
There aren't any big spoilers in those videos are there?

Dynast-Kid
08-23-2006, 02:09 AM
They are videos of some of the boss fights.

No real spoilers.But i'll check just for you!

EDIT:No spoilers....Unless you count fighting the Shumihaza summon,a big pink flower,and a (hideous) dragon a spoiler.