PDA

View Full Version : please kindly help me

Rosenti
08-21-2006, 05:08 PM
I am playing FF10 one more time and have came to the point where Yuna must visit the Farplane, you know with all those spirits crap and, in that point where Tidus walks through the purple seethrew wall and walks over (with wakka in backround) and says " what the...". Its keeps replaying that, but not in a "crash" way.. it keeps replaying that when i get to that point as if its meant.. extremly weird... It would be most appriecated, if someone could tell me, what to do??:p

ScottNUMBERS
08-21-2006, 06:10 PM
That's not meant to happen, well not that I can remember anyway 0_o

The Problem is probably your disk or Playstation, try cleaning the disk.

McLovin'
08-21-2006, 06:15 PM
FFX disc game me extreme problems. On ym first playthrough my disc forze after I defeated overdrive sin. And it would never unfreeze. Sucked for a year.

crazybayman
08-21-2006, 07:07 PM
My disc is fine, and always has been *knocks on wood*. But that's because I'm careful over my games and DVDs. You need to take very good care of your discs (games), as a little scratch, made from simply dragging it a little while picking it off a table, can cause a brutal glitch. Its not like a cd, where you'll just hear a skip in the song, and it'll go on. A scratch causing a glitch in the game could make it freeze, making it impossible to pass a certain point.

But yeah, try cleaning it, using a proper disc cleaner. You might be able to bring it somewhere, and have the disc re-furbished if cleaning it doesn't work.