PDA

View Full Version : 5 Game Sweep!

Crossblades
08-21-2006, 09:22 PM
Yankees fans! How pleased are you that they swept the Red Sox and have a 6 1/2 lead in the AL east? I am very pleased:) :D

Even saying "5 game sweep" taste better than my favorite meal

*licks fingers*

mmmmm....taste so good...:D

ama124
08-22-2006, 04:46 PM
lol i know. I'm super happy. No one would ever expect for any team to sweep 5 games but we did it :D . Boston sucks, usally you suck if you get swept 4 games but 5 ? You are really horrible then.

And i laughed when boston fans were still saying yankees suck the end of the game when they were about to get swept 5 games. Thats funny.

yay :bounce:

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Yankees fans! How pleased are you that they swept the Red Sox and have a 6 1/2 lead in the AL east? I am very pleased:) :D

Even saying "5 game sweep" taste better than my favorite meal

*licks fingers*

mmmmm....taste so good...:D

*Yoda voice*Rock, the Yankees do, Red Sox Ass, the Yankees kick!

Crossblades
08-22-2006, 11:38 PM
lol i know. I'm super happy. No one would ever expect for any team to sweep 5 games but we did it :D . Boston sucks, usally you suck if you get swept 4 games but 5 ? You are really horrible then.

And i laughed when boston fans were still saying yankees suck the end of the game when they were about to get swept 5 games. Thats funny.

yay :bounce:

They're just in denial:p

ffxatticus
08-23-2006, 01:51 AM
mwahahaha. the yankees found every possible way to beat red sox. we out-pitched them, out-batted them, out-played them on the field, out-thunk them, and just plain beat the living S*&( out of them

Del Murder
08-23-2006, 01:54 AM
Yeah that was crazy. Yankees coming through in the end as usual. Hopefully Boston doesn't make it because I think I'd rather see the A's play Detroit than one of the East teams. And Yankees-A's would make a much better ALCS anyway.

But don't count out Minnesota. If they sneak in they will be hard to beat.

I Took the Red Pill
08-23-2006, 03:29 AM
I was <strike>quite</strike> <strike>very</strike> extraordinarily pleased. :choc2:

JaytodaP
08-24-2006, 01:59 AM
I love my yankees! Its a shame the Sox might not make the playoffs this year. theres nothing like a Sox v Yanks series

Del Murder
08-24-2006, 02:14 AM
I'm getting kind of tired of it, myself.

Crossblades
08-24-2006, 06:47 PM

Same here. I think it's overrated. I want to see people make a big deal out of the Cardinals/Cubs rivalry

Griff
08-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Too true. Let's see NY/Toronto in there for once, eh?

Crossblades
08-24-2006, 11:36 PM
Too true. Let's see NY/Toronto in there for once, eh?

Maybe next year if Toronto could get some more top free agents to play for them like how they did with AJ Burnett, BJ Ryan, and Benjie Molina