PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Hunt! *potential spoilers!*

Monster Hunt
08-22-2006, 08:31 AM
I thought that people might want to post their tactics maps or something. I'm just going to post the map with the most items I ever got from it. Good for people that need the materia blade or zeus mace.

(*credit to AstroBlue (not on this site) for the numbered map and my Skyblade-like sister for help)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/x_Skittle-Llama_x/ivalice_map.gif

Cyril - There from the start (no memory, please tell me what it is)
Giza - There from the Start (ditto Cyril)
Delia - 1 (Mindu Gem)
Ulei - 2
Eluut - 3
Uladon - 4 (Ruby Earring)
Jeraw - 5
Helje - 6 (Vajra, Genji Armlets & Zodiac Ore)
Gotor - 7 (Galmia Shoes)
Dorsa - 8
Salika - 9
Materi - 10 (Materite)
Ahli - 11 (Zodiac Ore)
Cadoan - 12 (Rubber Suit)
Lutia - 13 (Red Boots)
Sprohm - 14
Nargai - 15
Tubola - 16 (Genji Armor)
Muscadet - 17 (Ribbon)
Ozmon - 18 (Gastra Bow, Rubber Suit & Zeus Mace)
Kudik - 19 (Materia Blade & Adamantite)
Siena - 20 (Tiara)
Deti - 21
Baguba - 22 (Telaq Flower)
Aisen - 23
Nubs - 24
Koring - 25 (Materite)
Roda - 26
Bervenia - just comes (Red Boots)
Ambervale - just comes (don't remember, probably nothing)

Hope you like it! ^_^

PS: If there's something wrong in there that I typed, please tell me!

Fireblade13
08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
I heard that a jagd touching 4 towns gives a ribbon. I think it happens by stuff touching not location

Monster Hunt
08-30-2006, 07:39 AM
Location does matter (unfortunatley). If you don't put it in the proper location, how does it touch?

And I think that 'surrounding' might be a better word.

And yes, you are right. Ribbons most probably come out when Jagds surround a city. Different surroundings and combinations make different results.

Skyblade
08-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Wrong. You get a Ribbon when an area is surrounded by 4 towns. Any area. The area in the middle doesn't matter, just the areas that surround it.

Fireblade13
08-30-2006, 08:07 PM
TY sky but of course the first item after achieving your 4th town is a jagd. Any other powerful treasure hunts?

Skyblade
08-30-2006, 10:02 PM
TY sky but of course the first item after achieving your 4th town is a jagd. Any other powerful treasure hunts?

That doesn't matter. The last area placed does not have to be the one in the middle. In fact, you can get more items by placing the one in the middle earlier. If you place the one in the middle last, you will only get the Treasure Hunt for the 4 towns. However, if you place the one in the middle first, as you place each town around it, you will get additional items.

2 towns: Red Boots
3 towns: Rubber Suit, I think
4 towns: Ribbon

Monster Hunt
08-31-2006, 07:24 AM
I asked my sis about the ribbon thing- she said the exact same thing as you Sky!

Skyblade
08-31-2006, 02:12 PM
I asked my sis about the ribbon thing- she said the exact same thing as you Sky!

Well, she's right. Why doesn't she have an account of her own? More intelligent posters here are always welcome.

tailz
08-31-2006, 02:50 PM
damn too late i wanted to say that

we need more ffta-ers here :D

Monster Hunt
09-01-2006, 07:00 AM

Well, she's right. Why doesn't she have an account of her own? More intelligent posters here are always welcome.

I told her to join but apparently she thinks it is pointless. Despite the fact that she is a FFTA-tard she's not that into FF. She thinks the people here is funny though.

And I suppose she reckons that you know much more than her.

That's my gifted sister I suppose. She's there just to make me look smarter!

licence
09-01-2006, 02:34 PM
I was just wondering, is it possible to place a town or something into the space that Bervenia Palace shows up, before you get to that point in the game?

Skyblade
09-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I was just wondering, is it possible to place a town or something into the space that Bervenia Palace shows up, before you get to that point in the game?

Nope. Same with Ambervale. In fact, the spots that those places show up on won't even be visible as locations on your map until you get to the point in the game where you can access the area.

Fireblade13
09-01-2006, 06:44 PM
Sky i meant by my post that the rumor of the jagd was started by the fact of the jagd coming next. I know that it doesnt matter just saying.

Now let's move away from towns and sister!

licence
09-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Nope. Same with Ambervale. In fact, the spots that those places show up on won't even be visible as locations on your map until you get to the point in the game where you can access the area.

ok, thanks for clearing that up. I've never looked at that island before to see if there was a spot on it.