PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the Strategy Guide for this?

Duncan
08-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Anyone pick up the strategy guide for this game? I usually get the strat guides whenever one is available for RPGs, (yes I know there are usually a bunch of FAQs online, I'm just too lazy to get off my couch while I'm playing) but for shooters I tend to skip them. However, I also like to get guides if it's got good maps and such or a detailed quest/mission listing. I also like to get the guides if there is a lot of good art in it, I guess for the collector aspect of it. I haven't seen the guide in any stores (I've already got the game) so I was wondering if it would be worth it to order online.

.c.h.r.i.s.
08-23-2006, 06:27 AM
I saw it at EBgames today.

It looks like your standard Brady Games guide.

Lots of pics, maps, info.... it's good to have if you don't want to check the 'net for answers, or if you're a collector and want it for your collection.

I usually buy guides for RPG's because it kind of completes them. I haven't decided if I want to get this one yet though.

finaloblivion
09-09-2006, 01:11 AM
the guide doesnt even tell u about the secret ending though. kind of a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty guide in my opinion..but it tells you how to get rhough it at least.

Mercen-X
09-09-2006, 10:05 PM
the guide doesnt even tell u about the secret ending though.

I noted that too. Kind of sad considering I just directed someone to get a strategy guide in order to get the secret ending . . . oops.

Aralith
09-11-2006, 08:05 PM
Well, the guide doesn't spoil the secret ending, but it tells you where the three G files are located. I got the guide and thought it was a pretty detailed strategy guide all in all. The maps were pretty well done, as were the strategies on how to do certain things. I would never have gotten an S ranking on one of the Stage Missions if it weren't for that guide. I would recommend getting it.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
09-11-2006, 10:32 PM
The guide was fairly good at leading you through the game, but it didn't have any of the extra missions, which really bugged me. It was a 6 out of 10 to me.

ValkyrieWing
09-13-2006, 06:19 AM
PRETTY PICTURES...:P