PDA

View Full Version : Owww!!! I got stung by a bee!

The Devil Man
08-22-2006, 06:02 PM
It was a lovely sunny morning here in London :) It was gorgeous and quite warm too and I went to help my Mom put bird food right at the back of the garden.

I was about to fling bird seeds all over the grass when BAM!!!!:Oo::whaaa:

I got stung by a bee :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Now my arm is all red and swollen. :( :mog:

Anyone else been stung by a bee or had a vicious encounter with one of Mother Natures cruel creatures?

Levian
08-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Never.

And I was the friggen' Bee Eliminator in the neighbourhood. I ran around with a bat and pounded those poor bees. Then I stuffed them into this metal device and sealed the small opening with tape. So the bees that were still alive broke it and got out. I'm surprised I'm not dead. I was the stupidest kid ever. I jumped off a roof once. Ok, Twice.

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 06:06 PM
I hate em. I run whenever i see one. Never have I been stung tho.

Rye
08-22-2006, 06:07 PM
A bee flew by my face once and it brushed against my face and it was really fuzzy and soft. :jess:

Shiny
08-22-2006, 06:07 PM
Recently, I've been getting bitten up by spiders who have infested my home. I haven't been stung by a bee in a while though.

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
One time a bee went in my ear and i heard it goin, "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" in my ear. So i slapped it and RAN!!

Zeldy
08-22-2006, 06:08 PM
I sat on a bee, I was wearing shorts, and I was on a bumpy rollarcoaster
Everyone thought I was screaming because of the ride, I really wasn't. :)

bipper
08-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Bee stings hardly hurt. Scientific fact.

Leen-Leen
08-22-2006, 06:11 PM
It's never happened to me. I'm too afraid.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-22-2006, 06:12 PM
if it makes you feel better the bee probably died afterwards,
my cousin slapped the bee and it got stuck in his hand, when hetried to take it out he ripped off all execpt the sting, he had to get it out wthi a tweezer and it got infected.....
at least it wasn't me, right?

Shauna
08-22-2006, 06:19 PM
I was stung by a wasp. Three times. :(

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-22-2006, 06:21 PM

i hate wasps because they dont die after, you have to kill them yourself if you want revenge

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-22-2006, 06:23 PM
I got stinged by six bees at the same time in my legs...

I was 6 years old and was playing fotball with my uncle who accidentely threw the ball into the middle of some bushes i went to cover the ball and felt a litle itch i looked down and there were six bees in my legs!

I runned as fast as i could but ten minutes later i couldnīt move my legs and stayed like that for about 2 hours:(

So you donīt need to tell me how much it hurts...

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-22-2006, 06:37 PM
I was a popular target for bees when I was really young, now they've seemed to have gone off preying on my flesh. I haven't been stung for about 14 years

Shauna
08-22-2006, 07:35 PM

i hate wasps because they dont die after, you have to kill them yourself if you want revenge

Mum killed it. xD It wasn't too long ago... My arm was in soooo much pain it's not funny. :( And my hand. Although, the wasp was stuck on my hand, and when I eventually shook it off, the sting was still in my hand. And yes, it was a wasp, as it stung my arm first. THEN my hand. :D

Dreddz
08-22-2006, 07:38 PM
I used to have a bee problem in my house, I stepped on quite a few, I'd rather forget those experiences....

It was a lovely sunny morning here in London :) It was gorgeous and quite warm too
No it wasnt, I went out around 9am and it was FREEZING !

Spiffing Cheese
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
The only time I've ever been stung was when I was a baby, so I don't remember it.

ama124
08-22-2006, 07:42 PM
i got stung by a wasp when i was little. I was getting the mail and there was a wasp's nest in it. Stung me on my finger. It felt like somebody was running a nail through my finger.

those things hurt. but i havent been stung since.

Meat Puppet
08-22-2006, 07:48 PM
One time at the beach I got a jellyfish trapped inside my swimming trunks. It was pretty painful.

Last time I got stung by a bee I had to go to hospital. It wasn't too bad, as I am still alive. I was just hoping I would have a cool story to tell me friends. Not too many people think you're cool for going to hospital for a bee sting. :(

Yamaneko
08-22-2006, 07:50 PM
One time I stepped on a dead bee and got the stinger lodged in my foot. That sucked.

Laugh at face of Danger
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
That was smart

I encountered a dog today. It scratched me. Alot.

Peegee
08-22-2006, 07:54 PM
I stepped on a bee. Ouch.

Vincent, Thunder God
08-22-2006, 07:58 PM
I've got the wasp encounter story to end all other wasp encounter stories. I was at my old cottage, riding in a canoe with my father to an island. Every once and a while we would explore one of the many nearby, unihabited islands.

After some exploring on the island we had reached, me and my Dad were walking along a wide fallen tree that hung in brush over the edge of the island, near it's bank. I felt unsteady and used the paddle I was carrying from the canoe as a support. Unfortunately the paddle split right through a hidden wasp nest. I was stung 8 times, thw worst of which where on my head, which is more sensitive than most other areas. My dad helped me off the tree into the water, where I tried to keep away from the other wasps that were rousing from the nest, and he went back for the fallen paddle. Somehow he managed not to get stung by them at all, while I suffered!

In the end I was OK, but the stings really bothered me for a while. Luckily I wasn't allergic to bee stings.

Another time I was biking along and a bee entered my helmet, then stung me when it couldn't escape. That wasn't nearly as painful, but it was still a bit annoying.

Faris
08-22-2006, 08:22 PM
I was stung by a wasp once. I slapped it right after, now it wished it didn't sting me.

starseeker
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I was stung twice in quick succession by a wasp in Austria once. It hurt so much and was swelling up so my mum took me to the first aid post for some cream (I was visiting a concentration camp at the time).

The Hubsta
08-22-2006, 08:32 PM
I can't remember the last time I got stung by a bee but what I do remember was that it certainly didn't die afterwards :mad:

lovehurts
08-22-2006, 10:20 PM
I thought this was going to be a love thread telling us how you saw the love of your life in your mothers garden. Birds and Bees type of stuff :p

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Insects love to bite me, stinging nettles like me too. I don't worry too much about getting bitten, my spider Bodmin deals with anything that flies into my room

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-22-2006, 11:01 PM
never got stung, thank god

lovehurts
08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
YOu know the bumbble bees? I was stung so many times that I crawled into my house and collasped on the floor and did not move for hours....not much more to the story really though.

You know, the big fat bees...

Slade
08-23-2006, 11:02 AM
I've been stung four times in my life. After the second one I became allergic. My latest one (1999....sad that I actually remember the year :rolleyes2 ) they had to send an ambulence to my school to take me to hospital. I didn't think it was that bad but they seemed to think so.

Oh and Bumblebees don't sting, they bite. It's the honey bees that sting.

RSL
08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
I got stung by a bee this past Saturday. It still itches...