PDA

View Full Version : I Love You!

The Devil Man
08-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Because I've been stung by a Bee and I'm feelin' a little sad :kaocry2: I wanna hear some love stories to cheer me up :chuckle:

Who was the first person you ever said 'I love you!' too? Your parents can't count! Nor can any relatives, like your Grandma or Grandpa, because we all love our Grandparents :kaohappy:

You don't have to name any names in your stories if you don't want too. I will though! The first person I ever said 'I love you' too was a girl called Anoushka. I was 9 years old and there was this girl I really liked in my class. It wasn't really a proper crush or anything, but I just very much liked her!

So to make sure she knew I liked her, I said those 3 magic words :kaolove2: Of course, I was too young to really know what they mean and how important they are, but I still said them!

BUT THIS STORY HAS A SAD ENDING!!!!!!!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

She moved away from my school just 1 month later to a town in the north of UK. And I never saw her again :kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry::kaocry:

Damn! Now I made myself sad all over again. Your turn for love stories!

Edited to say: Because of Leeza's lovely little story, you can include saying 'I love you' to your parents! How old were you when you said those special words to your mommy and daddy?

Flying Mullet
08-22-2006, 06:50 PM
It was to my cousin, right before she gave birth to our 7-fingered son.

bipper
08-22-2006, 06:51 PM
Bantam slapped me shortly after.

The Devil Man
08-22-2006, 06:53 PM
It was to my cousin, right before she gave birth to our 7-fingered son.

That's even more romantic then Romeo and Juliet :lol::lol::lol:

Eureka
08-22-2006, 06:54 PM
mine was like march 5th 2006 lol to my current gf.. who i actually love like for real O_o hadnt had a gf before because i decided when i was like.. 10 :P i'd have 1 gf and stay with them forever and.. looks like its gonna stay that way.. turns out shes loved me a short while before i said anything.. but she was too shy or something :P

have a picture :P lmao

http://myspace-161.vo.llnwd.net/01078/16/19/1078169161_l.jpg

yay :D taken after a great day at thorpe park :3 awesome day ^^

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Nice Metallica shirt!

Have a poem:

I lay in a bed
In a cold dark
Hospital room
I wish for you to be here
Why are you not?
Everyone is here but you
My love.
I long to see you
I want to see your face
Before I go

My lungs are weak
My stomach is sick
And you are not here
Why?

You finally came
I waited for hours
I need you here beside me
I cower in fear of death
I want to be with you forever
Hold me in your arms now
Before I go

You are here
Finally here
I've waited for a time
That seemed like forever
I love you so much
And now i can see you
Again

Your arms wrapped around me
Fills me with a joy unkown to anyone
I need to feel this way to keep living
I am of a young age
Don't you see?
I don't deserve to die
But it is inevitable
Please kiss me upon my lips
Before I go

You hold me tight
But I start to feel cold
My life is drifting away
My soul is losing it's will to go on
Love me please, more and more
I feel your tears drip onto my face
I don't want to leave you
But suddenly a feeling of happiness surrounds me
The power of love is gripping my hands
You i see in my eyes
As my heart slowly gains speed again
I wonder if i will live to love you any longer
I hope i do not
Have to go

Death is trying to steal me from you
But I am pulling away
For ten straight weeks i fight this battle against the Reaper
Who i see in my mind
Gripping one arm
As you have the other
Love is defeating evil
And i feel you will win
Please, I love you so
So much.

I awaken from a deep sleep
I have been in this hospital for 4 months
You've never left my side yet
And I thank you
For the doctor said that
I'd be well
But he doesn't know how
But i do
It was
Love!

Eureka
08-22-2006, 07:00 PM
Nice Metallica shirt!

haha thanks.. nice poem too :D

Dreddz
08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
A doctor, he wasnt impressed...

Eureka
08-22-2006, 08:24 PM
im confused..

Faris
08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't have one. Yay!

bipper
08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't have one. Yay!

You can have mine :mad2:

The Hubsta
08-22-2006, 08:27 PM
To my friends, who are also male, but we don't actually love eachother. We just say it because it's funny. God we're immature.

Eureka
08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
lol i say tht to people ive never met..

lovehurts
08-22-2006, 08:58 PM
NEVER!!!! MUAHAHAHAH!!! NEVER!!! WHAHAHAHAHAH!:mad2: :mad2:
IVE NEVER SAID IT!!! EVER!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

*tears off shirt and chases the eldery neighbors down the street in his car!!!*

IM GOING TO MESS YOU UP!!!!~

I wont be saying I love you :mad2: :mad2:

Eureka
08-22-2006, 09:00 PM
lmao kyle katarn.. :p

Zeldy
08-22-2006, 09:05 PM
I only say it to my friends.

Eureka
08-22-2006, 09:06 PM
i only really say it if i really really actually mean it

Alive-Cat
08-22-2006, 09:16 PM
I think it was one of my friends, and I have no idea why I said it! :-/

Resha
08-22-2006, 10:04 PM

YOU MADE ME HYPERVENTILATE SO MUCH ;_______________;

lovehurts
08-22-2006, 10:13 PM

YOU MADE ME HYPERVENTILATE SO MUCH ;_______________;

QUICK THIS WOMAN NEEDS CPR!!

*kyles katarn rushed towards the body and squeezes his lips together*

MY GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE WET!!!!!

"GIVE ME SOME ROOM PEOPLE!!! AND TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!!!"

*everyone stares and worries some cover there mouths!!!!!*

* he panicks and everyone stares as he spends a strange amount of time with each breath into her body*

WHew that was a close one, Im lucky she never woke up , she might have hit me or something....

Eureka
08-22-2006, 11:01 PM
lmao

kikimm
08-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I really don't remember. :| It was probably to a couple of my best friends. The ones that can actually tolerate having something like that said to them, without them freaking out.

Doomie
08-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Nice job, you tell her that you love her and she runs away in fear. Just kidding. ;]

To a friend for a reason I no longer remember.

The Devil Man
08-22-2006, 11:15 PM
mine was like march 5th 2006 lol to my current gf.. who i actually love like for real O_o hadnt had a gf before because i decided when i was like.. 10 :P i'd have 1 gf and stay with them forever and.. looks like its gonna stay that way.. turns out shes loved me a short while before i said anything.. but she was too shy or something :P

Hey, that's really sweet! I like that Love Story!

You went to Thorpe Park? Wow, that's pretty close to where I live. Do you live anywhere near Staines? (That's my current residence).

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-22-2006, 11:39 PM
The first person I said "I love you" to *thinks* when I was 16 to my ex bf, I loved him at the time, but I got better lol. I haven't told anyone I love them in a while, I really should.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-22-2006, 11:45 PM
No one. At least not seriously. Well, I have said it to my best friend before, but it is a manly love. lol. But I have never said it meaning 'in love' before. Though my girlfriend did say it to me the other day. :erm:

Araciel
08-22-2006, 11:46 PM
some girl..

I Am Stoner
08-22-2006, 11:47 PM
My first love who was a girl from my villege. She was so sweet, so slender, so romantic. One night I was with her down at the river, we were sitting in my favorite spot, infront of a rosebed looking out over the glowing river. She turned to me and kissed me on the lips. I was so suprised, I thought I was going to jump to the moon, but then I settled down and enjoyed it.

Although now there is someone else I would rather sit at the river with, someone special to me, she is like a rose, a goddess, a angel.

The Unknown Guru
08-23-2006, 12:33 AM
No good answers for me yet. Actually, i haven't even been able to say it.

Mitch
08-23-2006, 02:30 AM
It was at New Years, I was drunk (still meant it though) and it didn't last past another two months.

Nominus Experse
08-23-2006, 02:54 AM
I first said "I love you" to my cat...
As for that of a person, it was some random girl I don't remember in third grade. Naturally, I didn't know what the hell those three words actually meant; rather, those words were said to convey a desperate and strange need to have "girlfriend" in the third grade. Still trying to figure that one out - a "girlfriend" in the third grade?

As for the first time it was truthfull said:

To none other than my current girlfriend, of whom I wil be sharing a very happy one year within the next two months. She said it to me first, around five months ago, and I mulled the notion and feeling through my head for several days before I returned the magical phrase. So simple, those three words, yet so very powerful and captivating. However cliche, it was beneath a moonlit sky full of stars atop a hill overlooking the valley. A gentle breeze, ourselves wrapped in a blanket, etc... your classic romantic night.

It just seemed.. right to have it be that night that she knew I loved her back.

Mr. Graves
08-23-2006, 03:05 AM
I don't tell untruths.

...I honestly have no clue. Probably my parents during some huge event.

Miriel
08-23-2006, 03:50 AM
I have only been in love once and that's with DEL MURDER. ^_^_^_^

bipper
08-23-2006, 03:53 AM

OMG m3h 2!

Miriel
08-23-2006, 03:59 AM

OMG m3h 2!

Everyone loves Delicate Murder! ^_^ :love: :love: :love:

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:00 AM

OMG m3h 2!

Everyone loves Delicate Murder! ^_^ :love: :love: :love:

He was a demon to me :greenie:

feona17
08-23-2006, 04:33 AM
The first time I said I love you was to my current boyfriend, who is also my first and it's been three years and a couple months now. It was insane when I realized it, I was extremely happy for days.

Del Murder
08-23-2006, 04:36 AM
I met a girl at a Final Fantasy message board and fell in love with her. I'll let you know how it goes.

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:39 AM
I met a <del>girl</del>goe at a Final Fantasy message board and fell in love with it. I'll let you know how it 'goes'.

Sylvie
08-23-2006, 04:44 AM
I think it was that Amish kid that was selling eggs that knocked on my door.

Shiny
08-23-2006, 05:47 AM
I met a girl at a Final Fantasy message board and fell in love with her. I'll let you know how it goes.
I will look into the crystal ball and tell you what happens. You will have twelve kids. All are named Bubba (even the girls). You will live on a farm with a cow that has only three legs. The cow will lay a golden egg and then you will become rich. :choc2:

Sorry, Dellas18, I don't have any love stories to share. Really I don't. Okay well, this one time in kindergarden I had a crush on this boy with a big head. Literally, it was HUGE! But, anyway during storytime the boy asked me if I could give him a kiss. Naturally, I was like, "Ewww cooties!" But afterwards we started crushing on eachother alot more. Then one day the teacher was asking around to see who liked who. And when it got to him he said the blond girl in the class. (Which is not me.) So naturally I was hurt. But, then after snack-time I got over it and eventually just realized it was silly puppy love.

Madonna
08-23-2006, 07:14 AM
I told my first girlfriend that I loved her. I was sincere enough in greatly liking her, but when you are six, you really do not have a proper idea of what "love" is and entails. The word "love" and the phrase "I love you" are and have been so overused that I am not surprised that I thought I knew all about it at that age.

Eureka
08-23-2006, 07:40 AM

You went to Thorpe Park? Wow, that's pretty close to where I live. Do you live anywhere near Staines? (That's my current residence).

yesh there is a gamestation in staines ^^ lol

The Devil Man
08-23-2006, 08:45 AM

yesh there is a gamestation in staines ^^ lol

Holy Cow Batman! You don't work there do you? I know the one. It's next to Greggs Bakery isn't it? (Or about one door down from there). I used to go in there all the time when Olly was the manager, and it was Ray, Alan and Daniel as the staff. Now only Ray is left out of that 'original crew' and I don't go in there as often. Are you one of the guys behind the counter?

Eureka
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
lol no i dont work there.. someone thought i did though when i was browsing the pc games lol that happened in computer exchange in kingston too.. i wanna work in computer exchange though.. it has pc hardware :D

Owen Macwere
08-23-2006, 01:24 PM
I only said it a month ago, to my gf, she wasn't shocked though.
I wish I can say it to her face to face. :cry:

Christmas
08-23-2006, 02:10 PM
I HAVE A LOVE STORY TOO.

Eureka
08-23-2006, 02:14 PM
:O DO TELL XP

Owen Macwere
08-23-2006, 02:41 PM
I HAVE A LOVE STORY TOO.

You mean you have a HATE story. :tongue:

Eureka
08-23-2006, 04:34 PM
hate story O_o

T_T

Leeza
08-23-2006, 05:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that the first person I ever said this to was my mother. I remember it well. I believe I was three years old at the time. :cat:

The Devil Man
08-23-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that the first person I ever said this to was my mother. I remember it well. I believe I was three years old at the time. :cat:

Awwww, Leeza! That's just so cute! :kaohappy: That's lovely!

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 05:25 PM
Is this making your "bee sting" better?

The Devil Man
08-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah :kaohappy2:

Eureka
08-23-2006, 05:41 PM
lol O_o

oh my.

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :grover:

bipper
08-23-2006, 06:07 PM
This thread makes me want to get stung by a bee.

Chibi Youkai
08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
I tell both my parents I love them all the time. Can't remember the first time I told them, though.

the first non-family time was when I was five and had a crush on this boy at the youth center. He even got me roses when I moved away, several years later.

Eureka
08-23-2006, 06:28 PM
aww :P that made me smile for some reason.. oh my.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-28-2006, 03:25 AM
I tell my parents all the time :p I guess that doesnt count, huh?

Well, um. To my best friends. Ive known them forever and they are always there for me, so there :bigsmile:

Dignified Pauper
08-28-2006, 03:33 AM
I HAVE A LOVE STORY TOO.

I'm involved.

Medi
08-28-2006, 03:33 AM
This girl (her name was Bri) and I, we were really close friends, almost boyfriend and girlfriend. Bri's mom abused and hated her, so her mom told her about a month in advance that she was gonna send her to live with her aunt in Wisconsin (I live in Michigan). So Bri and I went to a school dance together and became even closer. It was then when she became the first non-relative to whom I said "I love you." She moved not long afterwards. This was a few months ago, in June.

Shlup
08-28-2006, 03:40 AM
The first person I ever said "I love you" to was one of my 7th grade boyfriends. I didn't mean it though. :o

The first person I ever said "I love you" to and meant it was my husband. I think it was October 2001, six months after we started dating. It was a really sweet moment, but I wont be sharing it with the lot of you. Ha!

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 10:24 AM
My ex (I know I keep mentioning him), but he was the first guy to say "I love you" and mean it. He said it when we were dating for 5 months I think it was and he had bought me a teddy called Cubby as an aniversary gift. I was sat on his bed and just cried when he told me cause I was so happy and he said I was his first love, etc, etc.

Eureka
08-28-2006, 11:45 AM
why's he your ex then :'(

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Things happen.

Whenever I express my feelings, it tends to backfire. Thus leaving me with shattered confidence and a hatred of women. Damn you and your beauty! DAMN YOU!

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 12:33 PM
why's he your ex then
Because relationships eventually end. He wanted to be single and enjoy life without me. He said I will always be his first love and I made him happy. But people drift apart. And people can love each other, but never be with them. Bit of a morbid thought.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:37 PM
Unfortunately you're spot on with that.

ChiBIkiD
08-28-2006, 07:41 PM
...a few monthes ago to a guy named danny...i had liked him ever since i moved to my new school...now we're bf and gf :love:

lovehurts
08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Ive wanted to but I dont know if Ive ever wanted to say it before because Ive meant it or have wanted to mean it....

The Real Dark Messenger
09-21-2006, 07:07 PM
The first person I ever told I loved?? Hmm, beside of my family it must be my two very good friends, Kristian and Jesper. I really do love them :D

I LOVE YOU, GUYS :love:

Sweet Beloved
09-21-2006, 07:09 PM
The first person I ever really said 'I love you' to and meant it, was Tommy.
Seven months and we're still together. :)

Jess
09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
I was probably like 7 when I first said it. However, I say 'I love you' every day to my boyfriend and mean it. :jess:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
09-22-2006, 01:47 AM
Well, I said earlier that I hadn't said it before, but now I can say that I have. :D

It was at our first school dance this year. We were slow dancing to the last dance. I had told her before that I had something to tell her, but I needed the right moment. She had pestered me for a bit before giving up. And so while dancing, I said, 'Remember that thing I didn't tell you?' She said she did, and so I said, in complete honesty and full of meaning, 'I love you.' She just hugged me and held me until the end of the song, where she said she loves me too. :love:

The Real Dark Messenger
09-22-2006, 07:34 AM
Well, I said earlier that I hadn't said it before, but now I can say that I have. :D

It was at our first school dance this year. We were slow dancing to the last dance. I had told her before that I had something to tell her, but I needed the right moment. She had pestered me for a bit before giving up. And so while dancing, I said, 'Remember that thing I didn't tell you?' She said she did, and so I said, in complete honesty and full of meaning, 'I love you.' She just hugged me and held me until the end of the song, where she said she loves me too. :love:

That is so cute and romantic :love: Just like it's supposed to be!

Bunny
09-22-2006, 01:13 PM
I have very few memories of my childhood. Below the age of 13 or so is pretty much a large blur. So, uh, the first time I can clearly remember telling a girl that I loved her was when I was 15. Her name was Jessica.

I'm not sure if I actually loved her or if I just felt very strongly for her. I probably would've given her the world if I could have. Until she told me to piss off, that is.

Reine
09-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Ive never said it seriously to someone. I have however jokingly said it to friends on a few occasions and totally made everyone present, as not only was it out of the blue, but its not something I would say..

Similarly, ive never had it said to me (Aside from my mother, etc)