PDA

View Full Version : do u think the new final fantasy game will be any good?

chrisfffan
08-22-2006, 10:32 PM
what do u think about the new games they are makeing do u think you will be abel to compare them with Final Fantasy 7 and 8 in years to come?

Goldenboko
08-22-2006, 10:37 PM
First off this is going to sound really mean but type correctly it makes people take you more seriously... (I'm sure you know its spelt able, and many people skip right over posts where people put u instead of you)

Secondly: Yes... Of course they can, IX, and X where just as good if not better then VII, and VIII so don't think that because Square has made great games they cannot continue to make them with good quility.

DJZen
08-23-2006, 01:53 AM
Mu.

Dynast-Kid
08-23-2006, 01:59 AM
IMHO. FFXII is gonna kick VII's @$$!

Sorry,i'm just a FFXII fanboy...

Zeromus_X
08-23-2006, 01:59 AM
FFXII already looks sextastic.

Rengori
08-23-2006, 04:34 AM
FFXII looks nice but I'm for more concered on FFIII making it out of Japan.

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-23-2006, 05:07 AM
It's really not that hard to compete with 7 and 8 as far as storyline is concerned. I've high hopes for 12 because of who did the story, but I can't really say anything about 13 until I see more.

abrojtm
08-23-2006, 05:44 AM
First off, this is going to sound really mean, but type correctly. It makes people take you more seriously...(misuse of ellipsis) (I'm sure you know it's spelt able, and many people skip right over posts where people put u instead of you).

Sorry, but I had to.

I think the series will remain a strong franchise for time to come. Games will always be compared to the previous just as they are today. Of course the graphics will continue to look more and more stunning, but it will be hard for SE to keep up good stories throughout.

Dell
08-23-2006, 07:18 AM
FFXII and FFXIII going to make a blast!

Darkwing Bahamut
08-23-2006, 08:36 AM
The battle systems of FFXII and FFXIII definitely looks better than those of the previous games. I'm getting quite sick of the ATB system by now. And the FFXII storyline seems interesting.

Dreddz
08-23-2006, 12:37 PM
Probably not, FF's prime was FFIV-VII *nods*

Captain Maxx Power
08-23-2006, 03:38 PM
i think da nu ffs will be kewl bcos they will hav lots of spells n other stuff as well lol.

Marluxiaswife
09-05-2006, 10:04 PM
the only new final fantasty i like is ffx-2
and i like ff1-6 too

but the new new ones look sucky

Paul
09-05-2006, 11:58 PM
typin like this doesnt always mean u r stupid sometimes it means u have better things 2 do than write essays on the internet. sure i can type the whole word just about as fast but not everyone can. its not like you couldnt understand what he/she was saying.

Roto13
09-06-2006, 01:31 AM
sure i can type the whole word just about as fast
Why don't you type the whole word, then? What are you actually going to do with the half-second you saved by cutting a few letters out of a sentence?

Tavrobel
09-06-2006, 01:41 AM
I'll get that extra half-second of sleep that I so desperately need.

On topic, I'm not exactly looking forward to FFXII. While it looks great, it's just not piqued my interest.

Evastio
09-06-2006, 01:41 AM
FFXII looks nice but I'm for more concered on FFIII making it out of Japan.
Me too. I'm more of a fan of the old FF Games.

Goldenboko
09-06-2006, 02:12 AM
typin like this doesnt always mean u r stupid sometimes it means u have better things 2 do than write essays on the internet. sure i can type the whole word just about as fast but not everyone can. its not like you couldnt understand what he/she was saying.

Did I ever say it ment you were stupid? No I said it ment people would take you more seriously.

Paul
09-06-2006, 02:50 AM

Did I ever say it ment you were stupid? No I said it ment people would take you more seriously.
*meant

Why don't you type the whole word, then? What are you actually going to do with the half-second you saved by cutting a few letters out of a sentence?i do, i was just making an example. i thought this was obvious.

Goldenboko
09-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Don't tell me what I ment, I didn't mean to call anyone stupid. If you don't believe me thats on you.

Paul
09-06-2006, 03:31 AM
fair enough, i apologise.

boys from the dwarf
09-06-2006, 07:49 AM
FF12 looks like it will be the first truly great FF since FF9. FFX-2 gave people the wrong idea about SE and made everyone say the company is going down the drain and will continue to make bad FFs. i disagree with that and believe the FF12 will be a seriously good FF that can compare to FF8,9 and 7.