PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Criminals

ljkkjlcm9
08-23-2006, 12:41 AM
So yeah yesterday Virginia Tech was closed for the day because a killer was on the loose. See he was going to trial for attempted robbery from a year ago, and he ended up killing a security guard when he broke out, then he was near the campus so they cancelled classes for the day. He killed another officer yesterday so he ended up killing two people. I happen to go to Virginia Tech, and I've been thinking about this for awhile.

Why are some criminals so stupid? I mean, they had dogs, helicopters and everything looking for him. First he was going to be tried for robbery, now he has killed two people. Do criminals really think they can get away that easy or something?

I put this here because I don't want it to be a huge debate, and also to see if anyone else here goes to Virginia Tech.

THE JACKEL

oddler
08-23-2006, 12:45 AM
I'll probably transfer to Tech in a couple years. Ha. Anyway, yes, most criminals are stupid and think that they can escape. Irrationality at its best. :p

Raistlin
08-23-2006, 01:00 AM
My uncle is a professor of political science at Virginia Tech. =o

The Unknown Guru
08-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Our school closed down for a day because somebody was playing with a BB gun behind the hardware store across the street.

But anyway, here is the story of the dumbest robber ever:
1. He planned to rob a firearm shop.
2. The shop was full of customers. firearm customers.
3. To enter the store, he had to walk around a parked police car.
4. There was a cop talking to the clerk at the counter.

He entered, fired a few wild shots, and told everybody to hit the ground. The customers provided suppressive fire and the cop shot him dead. Funniest freakin' thing.

feona17
08-23-2006, 01:23 AM
There's a reason why criminals are criminals. They're ignorant and stupid people who can't keep their maliciousness inside of them. It's almost like they want to go to jail.