PDA

View Full Version : OH SNAP!!!!

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 03:21 AM
I would post this in EOEE but I cant....
I went to the a english room for college yesterday. Today i found out that the room was the right room to be in but that my class actually was after the class that I was in. No big deal so Ill go to class at the right time.

THEN SNAP SNAP!!!

I remember now! Yesterday there was a girl that I have a crush on in that class. Ive always had feelings for her but I dont think she is interested. It drives me star gaizing mad!!! I mean whenever I see her my eyes fell like they jump out of my head. I think its noticeable. Everyone Ive know from school says hi to me . Some one In class did that I knew from highschool, it seemed like a momment that she may say hi to me to or acknowledge me I went to an art mentorship with her..will not her in partciullar she was just included in our group and I was in art with her for like 2 years and so didnt say hi . She was silent and wouldnt look at me. Some part of her seemed to involve an effort not to look at me. IT DRIVES INSANE. SHE IS the soul reason that I choose my user name! I dont know what it is about her but when I see her my eyes just about jump right out. It feels like this I dont mean it in a cartoon way.

ARGH!!! ARGH!!! I M GOING TO LOOSE IT AGAIN! Maybe I should kill myself now so I wont want to do it later on!!!:mad2:

Its such a complicated and confussing story about her and I , I wouldnt know where to begin. There is a story and yet there is no story.

I CANT TAKE IT IM SO CONFUSED!!! Just by remembering how she messed with my head and just by seeing her yesterday and now I have to be in a class with her.

I studder when I read and talk, I diddnt talk much in high school.

Anyways

ARGH!!!

TALK TO ME PLEASE GUYS, Ill keep you updated . Please dont leave forever this is a complicated issue and it is likely to make me extrememly emotionall and wacked out.

Ps: I wont kill myself but I cant explain what she does to me without necassrly even putting worth any effort at all to do it.

Dynast-Kid
08-23-2006, 03:24 AM
That sucks man...

I wish I could give you some actual good advice but I don't have any real experience with love myself.(I'm in the 8th grade)

If I were you.I would just try to talk to her,a little at a time.But then again,i've never felt that strongly about a girl before...

Moon Rabbits
08-23-2006, 03:24 AM
ARGH!!! ARGH!!! I M GOING TO LOOSE IT AGAIN! Maybe I should kill myself now so I wont want to do it later on!!!:mad2:

lolz.

No but srrsly. Get over her, it obviously wasn't meant to go anywhere. Love's not a one way street and all that jazz. It's a three way street! (kinkzzz)

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 03:26 AM
That sucks man...

I wish I could give you some actual good advice but I don't have any real experience with love myself.(I'm in the 8th grade)

I dont know if its love but she has smiled and looked at me in an exciting way in the past. She I I umm

ARGH!!! IM SO CONFUSED AGAIN!!!

ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SEE HER AND HERE COMES THE OLD WOUND!!!

She is also the reason I wanted out of high school and into college!

ARGGGGH!!!!

lolz.

No but srrsly. Get over her, it obviously wasn't meant to go anywhere. Love's not a one way street and all that jazz. It's a three way street! (kinkzzz)

Maybe you are right, Ill take that advice today and tommorow my head will be so Smurfed that I wont even be able to remember it...

*sighs*

Maybe I overacted a little bit but you dont understand until youve been there.

bipper
08-23-2006, 03:59 AM
don't fall from it lovehurts. Take a hint from your name sake. BTW... I love your ADHD.

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 04:00 AM
don't fall from it lovehurts. Take a hint from your name sake. BTW... I love your ADHD.

Wait? What? Can you explain more?

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:02 AM

It stands for attention deficit with hyperactivity disorder. And your attention deficit is great than our great nations, my friend. Noithing like reading a mental orgasm of ideas spewing itself into one line. It is rather, entertaining.

Bipper

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 04:04 AM

It stands for attention deficit with hyperactivity disorder. And your attention deficit is great than our great nations, my friend. Noithing like reading a mental orgasm of ideas spewing itself into one line. It is rather, entertaining.

Bipper

Bipper , are you making fun of me...?
Aww that aint cool. :mad2:

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:08 AM

Bipper

If by making fun you mean professing my love and undying curiosity for you, then hellz yea. And of course it is cool... I did do it. Didn't I? If you think my friendly points are mallacious, then it is in your interpetation, and you should build up more confidence in your self, and sculpt your self to what you see is good. That is, if you want to be confident.

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 04:12 AM

Bipper

If by making fun you mean professing my love and undying curiosity for you, then hellz yea. And of course it is cool... I did do it. Didn't I?

Are you suggesting that I try better to make a good thread then? Are you saying that I didnt try hard enough to express myself propperly and normally. If that is what you are saying then I should assume that I deserve the insult and that I must try not to deserve insults as such in the future. I must make better threads...Is that what you are saying here? That this thread shows my weaker side and you dissaprove and that you are pointing out my weakness so that I can more easily work past it?

Or are you just picking on A D D pepps today?

edit: YOu're right I made a real ass of myself here. How embarassing. Actually I should be thanking you bipper. I see what you're saying. This thread cleary shows my element.

Vikeve
08-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Well love does make you feel pathetic but that doesn't mean you are. I think this is just an uncomfortable situation your in. Nobody likes to be confused and that makes us feel pathetic becuase we feel that others arent confused and are constantly judging us. Which perhaos we are but were all pathetic when it comes to this sort of thing. What i mean to say is even if you feel helpless your not you've just got to deal with this problem head on.

Just try being friends with her first, and dont just give up if you care for someone like that. Its hard loving someone but having them not loving you back. So you might just have to accept that she doen't feel the same way. But if you care about her enoguh then you'll do something about it and take action. If you dont love her and just have a crush on her then you might no take action. The right person will find you im sure of it dont worry.:)

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:38 AM
Its your ass that makes me love you. er... yeah. I am not suggesting any of that; though there are those that condem such structure. It is not a fault in my book. You're having fun, nothing wrong with that. I simply said that if you are cool by yourself then you are cool by me. :love:

Bipper

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 04:44 AM
It's college anyways, mostly lectures and what not as long as I dont have to sit near her I should be fine. The teacher keeps us active doing school work throughout most of the class anyways. There wouldnt be too many odd silences as there were in high school. I just dont want to sit by her. Or even have to look at her.

I think what you mean bipper is that you care about me to some degree and that you are concerned with my a dd due to my 1st post in this thread. You seem to think that I have problems which I do have some and that I need more confidence working past those problems if I dont want to be by myself and alone. My a d d is a problem especially now in college and you wanted to tell me that my thread looked like hell and that I need to try harder in life to over come my add and that I need to grow up more in life and learn to have more confidence to over come add and to get the girl for my happy ending to take place.

I could be wrong but that is what I am getting from you.

Edit: Anyways I'll talk with you all later. Or post to you all later rather..

Levian
08-23-2006, 11:33 AM
Seeing as how you're not even saying hi to eachother, you can safely assume that it is not love. It's a crush. So, if she's not interested in you, move on. There's plenty of cute lovely girls you can crush on. And maybe some of them even like you back. But it looks like you're not sure if she likes you or not, so I say let's find out! Go sit next to her in class, or something. Or just follow her to the cafeteria and sit with her there. Order the same food too. I do it all the time.

Oh wait, this is General Chat. I failed at spamming. :(

lovehurts
08-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Seeing as how you're not even saying hi to eachother, you can safely assume that it is not love. It's a crush. So, if she's not interested in you, move on. There's plenty of cute lovely girls you can crush on. And maybe some of them even like you back. But it looks like you're not sure if she likes you or not, so I say let's find out! Go sit next to her in class, or something. Or just follow her to the cafeteria and sit with her there. Order the same food too. I do it all the time.

Thanks Levian :) SOunds like good advice.

Christmas
08-23-2006, 02:15 PM

Just try not to make it so obvious that she thinks that you are STALKING her.

Old Manus
08-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Christmas is well experienced in handling nerdy men following her around.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-23-2006, 02:27 PM
IŽll tell you what you should do enter your classroom pass by her and say "GOOD MORNING!" (not very loud of course) if she anwers then you just leave it at that but if she doesnŽt...you say:

"I said good morning!" (but in a calm and funny way) know she is simply rude or too embarrased if she doesnŽt answer.

The next day you do the same thing and eventually (two to three weeks) you will start to talk more even if she doesnŽt want to date you, you can show her what a cool and funny guy you are and she might start to like you...or not it depends.:D

Vincent, Thunder God
08-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, I can't really provide concrete advice for you my friend, because I have been in a similar position. There was one girl I really liked in my class, and it seemed she was dropping hints that she liked me, so I gave her chocolate near Easter, but then she avoided me for weeks. I won't bother with the whole story, I did that in another thread, anyway...

All I can say is that if it doesn't work, you will get over it. I did.