PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Food!

Levian
08-23-2006, 12:42 PM
Oh food is so awesome! What is your favorite food!

Yeah, this thread is not about food. It was just a distraction to trick the oldbies into not bothering looking at just another damned food thread. And I wrote this in a quote tag so it won't show up when they highlight the thread. [Evil Laugh]

Ok, guys! Now that the oldbies/People That Know Where The Warn Button Is(ptkwtwbi for short) are all gone. We can spam the hell out of this place! Sweet delicious spam! But there are some rules for the spamming though. You can't post more than once and the content of the post needs to explain your favorite food and why exactly that is your favorite food. Feel free to write some recipes too. Also, no profanity, gibberish, insulting, procrastination and foreign languages. LET THE SPAMMING BEGIN! Man, those suckers will never know what hit them. :evilking:

My favorite dishes:

Lasagne
Tomato Soup
Broccoli/cauliflower Soup
Taco
Pizza Hawaii
Beef and potatoes.

And I'm not chef myself, so I'm really poor at making stuff. I'm lucky to have anything boil, actually. But I do make the heavenliest baked hot dogs. :mog:

Haha, man. that was so spammy. I think they bought it! xD Your turn!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-23-2006, 01:19 PM
This thread is evil
I like junk food man!

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah..junk food!!!! W00t

bipper
08-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Yor levi list looks like mine:

Lasagne
Soups
Taco
Pizza (shrimp and black olive)
Beef and potatoes.

Christmas
08-23-2006, 03:11 PM
INSTANT NOODLES. :bigsmile:

BABIES

Tavrobel
08-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Rice, rice, and if there's room, meat and vegetables.

Ohh, Levian, you sick bastard. I love you.

Rye
08-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Pasta, pizza, calzones, salad with Italian Dressing, rice and french fries. And fruit too! :jess:

Captain Maxx Power
08-23-2006, 03:42 PM
O you are SUCH a rogue Levian! Truely you shall bring the walls of society crashing down around you with aplomb!

I don't have a favourite food per say. I generally prefer meat over all other kinds of savory food however.

Incidentally it's really dark here in London for some reason, but I don't know why. It's wierd. Maybe it's a giant space dragon? Maybe it's the sun dying? Maybe my curtains are closed? All I know is I'm not about to strain my neck turning slightly to my right to find out!

Resha
08-23-2006, 04:33 PM
I loooooooove lasagne. :)

You ALMOST tricked me, Lev! :D Oh yay~ Spammity spam spam~~~~~ I can tilde in excess too, right?! Oh, please tell me I can! ~~~~ TILDEY!!! Whooo!!!

oddler
08-23-2006, 05:55 PM
I am the spaghetti-eater extraordinaire.

:eep:

kikimm
08-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Rat meat
Hound Meat
Crab meat
Racer plumes
Bread
Ash yams

I feel unclean. :(

bipper
08-23-2006, 07:35 PM
I forgot corned beef. yum!

Medi
08-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Pizza
Chinese food
Lasagna (my mom makes the best, she's all italian and knows her seasonings)
Cereal
Spaghetti (my mom makes the best, again)
Bread
Nachos
Hamburgers (my mom makes the best part 3)
Cheese

The list could go on...

Shiny
08-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Flesh is essential to my daily diet.

Psydekick
08-23-2006, 07:56 PM
I love to eat Lemons and Ice, no really im eating one right now

Sefie1999AD
08-23-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll copy & paste from a thread about favorite food two months ago.

My favorite food's probably spaghetti with a minced meat sauce. :) Though here's from my LJ last Friday:

I felt quite annoyed in the forenoon, and also hungry, though going to Zip, another of the uni's restaurants, fixed that for the rest of the day. The menu said they were serving kebab, but instead, they had hamburgers which had kebab inside them instead of a steak. Add some delicious sour cream sauce with onions, rice and some amazingly good baked potatoes, and you have one yummy meal. ^^ It was very good, actually, probably one of the best meals this university has served so far.

That was very good. Although Zip was serving good food today too, pasta and mexisplit sauce. ^^

Faris
08-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Noodles
Crutons (garlic)
Pizza
Beef barley soup with veggies
Cooked mushrooms

Zeldy
08-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Lasanga, Cauliflower Cheese, Spagetti Bolognaise, Mild Curry and salads. <3

Medi
08-23-2006, 08:36 PM
Crutons (garlic)

OMFG!! How could I forget crutons!? I'm obsessed with those things *drools*

bipper
08-23-2006, 08:43 PM
Cauliflower Cheese, Spagetti Bolognaise, Mild Curry and salads. <3

WTH is all that stuff? Sounds decent, but I never know with the UKinites.

Levian
08-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Oh man, it's not closed yet. We're too clever.

Decessus
08-24-2006, 12:41 AM
I like food, because it taste good.

<!--

SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-RAISTLIN-SPAM-SUCKS-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM-SPAM! -->
*snip*

Do not stretch the tables. ~ Leeza

oddler
08-24-2006, 12:47 AM
My favorite food is spam.

I beg to differ. And I beg to swiffer. You know, clean and stuff. Doesn't everyone enjoy cleaning? I know I don't. That's why I didn't say I don't not like running a fuzzy cloth on a stick around my apartment. Right on?

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2006, 04:19 AM
Carne Asada
Enchiladas
Tortas
Lasagna

cloudff7tm
08-24-2006, 07:59 AM
Chicken Wings:p
Ramen
Corn Dog
Cucumbers with vinegar

Slade
08-24-2006, 10:43 AM
Cornflour, straight from the pack :cool:

Baked Beans would be a distant second :rolleyes2

Markus. D
08-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Lasagne
some Pizzas
instant noodles.

Cz
08-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Pens. I chew the ends off pens all the time, and suck out the ink. You might think this is a little weird, but I say ghurghbl.

oddler
08-24-2006, 02:24 PM
Pens. I chew the ends off pens all the time, and suck out the ink. You might think this is a little weird, but I say ghurghbl.

:laughing:

Hold on...

I have to recover from the laughter...

OK...

Yogurt makes me say that. I despise yogurt.

Oh, man. Ghurghbl... I don't know why that's so funny. :D

44 caliber
08-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Cigarettes. I don't eat them, mind you.

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 03:02 PM
Steak. :hyper:

DK
08-24-2006, 03:16 PM
*taps screen*...heh....*smile*....*frown*....*tap*.....Heh...*smile*....*frown*.....

Pineapples. *nods sagely*

Levian
08-24-2006, 03:21 PM
*taps screen*...heh....*smile*....*frown*....*tap*.....Heh...*smile*....*frown*.....

Oh dear god. Delete that this instant, you hairy bastard.

Alive-Cat
08-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Kitty-Kat biscuits, I think. And yoghurt. Noodles. I prefer liquids, really. :p

DK
08-24-2006, 08:47 PM

Oh dear god. Delete that this instant, you hairy bastard.

:aimkiss:

Fuzakeru
08-24-2006, 09:19 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Fuzakeru/YumYum.jpg

=o i r liek to cooke.

Decessus
08-25-2006, 02:38 AM
I like a good dish of food, well, sometimes.
<!--

http://www.eyesonff.com/BoB/bouxunne.jpg
If you see this image, the mods haven't seen the topic.-->*smite*

Don't push it. ~ Leeza

DarkLadyNyara
08-25-2006, 04:15 AM
Lasagna.

Whohoo! Free Spam!!!
*runs through topic naked*

Beautiful topic. Wonder how long it'll take the mods to close this? ;)

Tempest
08-25-2006, 04:18 AM
Biscuits, pasta and just about any other starchy foods.

Araciel
08-25-2006, 04:29 AM
1. BRAAAAIIIIIINS

A. zip codes...what does 'zip' mean anyway?

and humble pie

ChiBIkiD
08-25-2006, 05:14 AM
hmmm...well i like gyoza *aka pot stickers but dont' ever call it that in front of me or i'll scream* i like gohan....*rice*....raman....and mochi...that's pretty much my fav foods..i guess....

Decessus
08-25-2006, 10:55 PM
Food.

Haha... Foolish Mods...

Zeldy
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Lasssannngaa~
If I ever go to a restaurant I don't even look at a Menu, and if they don't have Lasanga I go into a big strop xD

They are so going to notice when this has been posted in loads of times xD

But spaam~

Resha
08-25-2006, 11:12 PM
No they won't :( People aren't even spamming. They're just talking about food, letting their gluttonous natures run loose.

I like food, yeah. Good stuff.

Gullick
08-25-2006, 11:17 PM
either anything chinease (Especially sweet and sour chicken) or my nations favourite traditional food, enjoyed for many many years but hard working men. Anyone in Britain or Wales knows what im talking about.

-Gull-

Pot Noodle!!!

Jayden
08-25-2006, 11:22 PM
Hawaii Pizza and also chocolate!:D

Decessus
08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
Food tastes good.

SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM. SPAM.

Jayden
08-25-2006, 11:26 PM
Everyone knows that food tastes good!:rolleyes2 Or do they.:eek:

Fuego
08-26-2006, 02:27 AM
'We have Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, or People.'
'What was that last one?'
'Chocolate.'

oddler
08-26-2006, 04:24 AM
'We have Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, or People.'
'What was that last one?'
'Chocolate.'

What about puppy? Everybody likes a little K-9 meat every now and then.

What kind of bread would you like on your meat sandwich? MEAT!

Decessus
08-26-2006, 04:47 AM
I love the taste of victory.

I won. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91585)

EDIT: Phycotic's mean.

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Wow. Nobody likes steak? Sad.

Little Jane
08-26-2006, 05:29 PM
NACHOS with nacho cheese of course. Plus Durums...chicken ones with the french fries and all.

NorthernChaosGod
08-26-2006, 09:47 PM

Carne Asada is a form of steak.

Carl the Llama
08-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Im a really big fan of Tapas, one of my favriot foods is Pil Pil Prawns (which is basicly Prawns in a garlic olive oil (which is hot)) yum yum another favriot food of mine is Sea food Jambalia (all different types of seafood and spicy sausage with rice)

Reeno the Alchemist
08-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Chicken flavored Ramen with chop sticks yum yum yum!

No.78
08-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Pineapples are awesome fruit. I <3 anything with cheese on, and pasta, pasta rocks.

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 10:54 PM

Wow. Awesome. Steak is great, especially with A1, mushrooms, and onions. :D

The Real Dark Messenger
08-26-2006, 11:04 PM
Lasagne
Tomato Soup
Pizza New York
Junk Food

Actually... I like my mom's food... go mom!!! ;)

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-26-2006, 11:11 PM
Steak. :hyper:

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Awesomeness. :)

08-26-2006, 11:16 PM
Yes. Steak is the best. I like mine rare to meduim rare. nice and juice. Lots of lemon pepper. Yum. Perfection. I also really love chicken, but it has to be cooked right. I don't know what that way of being cooked is, I just know I love it. Almost as much as steak, especially when it has the right spices on in. :drool: Too much food talk. I want meat.

Eiko Guy
08-26-2006, 11:22 PM
fries fries and more fries they taste best with cheese and or chili. or white gravy or sweet or sour sauce

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 11:25 PM
Yes. Steak is the best. I like mine rare to meduim rare. nice and juice. Lots of lemon pepper. Yum. Perfection. I also really love chicken, but it has to be cooked right. I don't know what that way of being cooked is, I just know I love it. Almost as much as steak, especially when it has the right spices on in. :drool: Too much food talk. I want meat.

Yes, I'm quite the carnivor. I like mine medium rare with lots of A1, mushrooms, and onions. Steak is gross well done.

08-26-2006, 11:28 PM
Yes, I'm quite the carnivor. I like mine medium rare with lots of A1, mushrooms, and onions. Steak is gross well done.
I agree. Well done just ruins it. Though I don't add A1 or anything like that. And I don't like mushrooms or onions. I like mine plain and juicy with just a bit of spice. And yes, carnivourus is the way to be. *high five*

Alastair|UK
08-26-2006, 11:29 PM
ITS got to be custard creams

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 11:32 PM
I agree. Well done just ruins it. Though I don't add A1 or anything like that. And I don't like mushrooms or onions. I like mine plain and juicy with just a bit of spice. And yes, carnivourus is the way to be. *high five*

I can't undertsand veggie ppl. I'm having hamburgers tonite! :tongue:

08-26-2006, 11:34 PM
I know. I mean, yeah, veggies are good and healthy for you, but meat is so good. And man has been eating it for so long, and we are still around, so it can't really be all that bad, can it? And it just tastes to good.

Hamburgers are yummy too.

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Steak and Ale pie,
Steak and Kidney pie,
Serlion steak,
Chicken Tikka,
Noodles with chicken in blackbean sause,
Beef Madras,
Good ol' cornish pasty,
Good ol' english breakfast (4 Sasauges, beans, fried egg, 6 fried potatos, 4 bits of bacon, 3 peices of fried bread,)
Spagetti bolognase,
Pasta with tomato and basil sause and cheese sprinkled on top,
Instant noodles,
Cuppa soup,
Potato and leak soup,
Beans on toast,
Cheese on toast.

Man, I could go on forever but i'll shut up now.

ValkyrieWing
08-26-2006, 11:55 PM
Hmmm.... it's hard to pick just one.

My favorite's probably Chicken and Broccolli from the Chinese place across town. Mmmmmm, heaven.
Lemon Pudding
Medium Steak
Gnocci (little Italian potato dumplings swimming in garlic butter. Nummy.)
Veggies

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2006, 03:01 AM

Wow. Awesome. Steak is great, especially with A1, mushrooms, and onions. :D

Oh yeah, definately. Mmmmm.... steak...... *drools*

Fuego
08-27-2006, 04:07 AM
Pineapples are awesome fruit. I <3 anything with cheese on, and pasta, pasta rocks.Agreed :D

Vincent, Thunder God
08-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Poutine.

Fuego
08-27-2006, 04:51 AM
If it was once alive ... i love to eat you ... i mean it >.<

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2006, 05:06 AM

:cool:

daggertrepe
08-27-2006, 08:19 PM
I know. I mean, yeah, veggies are good and healthy for you, but meat is so good. And man has been eating it for so long, and we are still around, so it can't really be all that bad, can it? And it just tastes to good.

I can't keep my hands off the meat. It's there for us to eat, right? :p

Fuego
08-27-2006, 08:32 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't keep my hands off the meat. It's there for us to eat, right? :pOh yea !

daggertrepe
08-27-2006, 08:33 PM

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't keep my hands off the meat. It's there for us to eat, right? :pOh yea !

:)

Kyri
08-27-2006, 08:36 PM
I love pasta.
Spaghetti, Lasagnes, etc...

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2006, 08:58 PM

I can't keep my hands off the meat. It's there for us to eat, right? :p

Exactly, if animals didn't want to be eaten, they shouldn't have been made out of meat.

Reles
08-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Oh man. Anything at the Japanese Steakhouse is good. I'd stay away from the seafood though (except sushi and shrimp). I love manacotti (however it's spelled), lasagna is good, so is spaghetti (especially with sausage in it). Pizza with tons of toppings. Mmm.