PDA

View Full Version : Most unpleasant thing you found in your food/drink!

Tempest
08-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Here I was enjoying an ice tea from McDonalds and when I finally take the last sip, I get something crunchy. Thinking at first it might be ice until I came to realize that it wasn't melting. I take a look at it and lo and behold it's not ice but a little piece of glass. McDonalds just lost a customer for a while.

So on to the question. What are some of the most unpleasant surprises you found while eating and or drinking, whether from a fast food restaurant or a regular restaurant?

Resha
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
A little cockroach. Oh god. I still have nightmares about that awful, awful night.

Rye
08-23-2006, 05:45 PM
I found about a sq inch or two of blue clothed cooked INTO my pizza at school. I was so angry, I went up to the lunch ladies and asked if there was going to be a needled cooked in my food next. I am so glad I for some reason decided to check under my pizza. ;__;

Zeldy
08-23-2006, 05:49 PM
A tooth. It was my own, but still xD Its not nice eating a Sausage and finding out theres a tooth in it.

bipper
08-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Well, I say the meat at McDonalds is discusting enough. Ever look at a patty? ish.

Tempest
08-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, I say the meat at McDonalds is discusting enough. Ever look at a patty? ish.

Yes! I refuse to eat their beef anyways since it's so disgusting.

McLovin'
08-23-2006, 05:59 PM
There was a long hair in my pizza once.

Miriel
08-23-2006, 06:18 PM
The worst I've ever found was hair. :x

kikimm
08-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey yeah I've found glass in my food from McDonald's before. I'd forgotten about that until now. I guess it didn't bother me too much, which is odd.

Other than that, just hair, thankfully.

bipper
08-23-2006, 06:21 PM

From what part of the body. My buddies and I ate at a white caslte once and we sear we found short curly hair, and there was a lot of it. We called the manager when we got to my house and he told us the friar was bald. He did this while laughing in a sick way, so I knew something was up. He offered to change em up if we brought them back in, and I told him to look at the side of the building (as we had splatered em up and down the walls.)

So I think we got peubed. Not just a little. 10 min burgers all just covered with hair. I was pissed. Never eat at white castle.

Bipper

Shiny
08-23-2006, 06:26 PM
I found hair in my school lunch more then once. And I know it wasn't mine, because it was a different color. I also found something really freaky and unidentifiable in my KFC chicken. Never went back since.

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 06:30 PM
I got a rock (yes, like a pebble) in a quesadilla at Taco Bell. I hurt my tooth...

Eureka
08-23-2006, 06:34 PM
gristle.. in meat.. i fucking hate gristle in meat.. it must die

Leen-Leen
08-23-2006, 06:48 PM
In my school, we have something called an international food fest. When I bought a pancake-like things at one of the tables, and started eating at it, I found a really weird shape in it. When I looked closely, I found out that it was a the white part of a finger nail. *shudder* I never bought food from that table again ..

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 06:49 PM
I also found spit in my soda. I spilled everything out and got a new one.

Moon Rabbits
08-23-2006, 07:15 PM
bipper. that white castle story...made me want to toss my cookies.

bipper
08-23-2006, 07:16 PM
I ate one before we noticed. Worse yet, one of my buddies ate one for 5 bukcks after we found em. The rest went on the wall.

Elite Lord Sigma
08-23-2006, 07:39 PM
Well, my brother once found an insect in his broccoli.

Resha
08-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Hair in my food really does horrible things to me. It makes me want to throw up and stuff :/ Errrrck ew.

Psydekick
08-23-2006, 07:59 PM
A tooth. It was my own, but still xD.Same thing happend to me, i just thought i looked rather nice, until i chewed...

Tasura
08-23-2006, 08:18 PM
I found a fly inside of a sucker, and what seemed to be a bone in a pizza pocket type thing x.x

I Am Stoner
08-23-2006, 08:28 PM
I found a fly inside of a sucker, and what seemed to be a bone in a pizza pocket type thing x.x
Exactly what happened to me, except it was in a nice cool pint of guiness. Mind you, not a bad way to die, drinking yourself to death. Then again, come to think of it, yes it is.

Nominus Experse
08-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Once upon a time on an early Easter morning, I bit into a wonderful Cadberry Egg. Lo and behold, there sat half of a maggot. A cold and stomach wrenching realization that the other half was in my mouth swept over me. On cue, I vomited.

I now cannot eat candy on Easter, and never again have I been able to eat a Cadberry Egg.

Faris
08-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Hair, my hair, mom's hair, dog hair, cat hair. Hair.

Flea
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
McDonalds just lost a customer for a while.
Just for awhile? Why anyone would eat there in the first place is unbelievable, but for someone to want to go back after finding glass in the drink is truly astonishing.

I haven't really found anything besides a hair in my food.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Peoples hairs. I find more unpleasent tastes in my food rather than unpleasent things

Eureka
08-23-2006, 09:06 PM
i found a burnt corn flake in my corn flakes box.. i almost died..

Jowy
08-23-2006, 09:24 PM

From what part of the body. My buddies and I ate at a white caslte once and we sear we found short curly hair, and there was a lot of it. We called the manager when we got to my house and he told us the friar was bald. He did this while laughing in a sick way, so I knew something was up. He offered to change em up if we brought them back in, and I told him to look at the side of the building (as we had splatered em up and down the walls.)

So I think we got peubed. Not just a little. 10 min burgers all just covered with hair. I was pissed. Never eat at white castle.

Bipper

White Castle in Kenosha?

The worst experience is taking a big old bite out of a sandwich only to have a mouthful of ranch dressing squirt out in my mouth and I just instantly vomit.

bipper
08-23-2006, 09:26 PM
White Castle in Forrest Lake, Minnesota

Jowy
08-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Okay, good. I'd have been disturbed if it were the Kenosha location. <3

bipper
08-23-2006, 09:30 PM
Okay, good. I'd have been disturbed if it were the Kenosha location. <3

They have white Castles in Africa?:confused: :confused:

Jowy
08-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Kenosha, Wisconsin. The only White Castle in the state. ;)

Schala
08-23-2006, 09:43 PM
And luckily, I've never found any pubes in my food there.

The grossest thing I ever found in my food was a piece of bone or something I guess. That always nauseates me. Hair doesn't bug me. Our dog sheds like crazy, and I have long hair...just kinda got used to it.

Evastio
08-24-2006, 01:07 AM
I had a live ladybug in a salad once. :(

I also found squid eggs in a squid that I was eating one time. :(

Mo-Nercy
08-24-2006, 01:51 AM
I work at McDonalds but I'm not offended by some of the posts in this thread, probably because I know that 99.9% of the bad stuff that occurs at McDonalds has to do with the crew not the product. :D

But I never eat McDonalds unless I cook it myself. It tastes a lot better if I do it 'by the book'.

I've found hair in my food lots of times.

Dynast-Kid
08-24-2006, 02:00 AM
I ate a hamburger from my elementary school cafeteria,it was half-frozen and still had the plastic wrapping on it.

Aurons_Desciple
08-24-2006, 02:05 AM
I keep on finding hair in my food, they always seem to be womans hair, because they are always bloody long

Fonzie
08-24-2006, 02:25 AM
I work at McDonalds but I'm not offended by some of the posts in this thread, probably because I know that 99.9% of the bad stuff that occurs at McDonalds has to do with the crew not the product. :D

But I never eat McDonalds unless I cook it myself. It tastes a lot better if I do it 'by the book'.

I've found hair in my food lots of times.

You totally need too do the Clerks 2 thing with the hamburger and the drink :D Be the funniest thing ever.

Sylvie
08-24-2006, 02:26 AM
I remember there was a peice of paper lodged inside a sausage at my school.

lovehurts
08-24-2006, 02:30 AM
Whenever I find something extra crunchy and solid in my food it is a pretty bad feeling.

BakerMan
08-24-2006, 02:33 AM
The sausages at our school aren't even cooked completely...

The worst thing i ever found was a bug in some macaroni I cooked. Or at school I opened the bread to spread butter on it and it was all covered in blue mold.

Decessus
08-24-2006, 02:40 AM
BoB comes out of my birthday cake every year.

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 02:48 AM
I cannot recall ever finding anything gross or untoward in my food, aside from the occasional bit of cat fur, which is pretty inevitable in a house with three cats.

Tempest
08-24-2006, 02:58 AM
BoB comes out of my birthday cake every year.

I said unpleasant. ;)

Tasura
08-24-2006, 03:17 AM
Another thing was going to pour myself a bowl of cereal, and along with the cereal came ants.

Eiko Guy
08-24-2006, 03:26 AM
omg you guys my sister once was eating at school and after a ite into her nuggets she found a live ant

or when i bit into some chicken and there was this plastic lump of something

Fuego
08-24-2006, 03:36 AM
Some drunk and naked guy sat in my plate of b.b.q ... i don't know how it happened either .

Does that count ?

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 03:56 AM
I got a rock (yes, like a pebble) in a quesadilla at Taco Bell. I hurt my tooth...

Same here. Sept I found mine in a rib and my friends were grossed out when I spit out my food. :( I could never eat those ribs again...

Christmas
08-24-2006, 04:01 AM
I found a colony of magical elves in my salad once and they were so KIND and NICE. :(

Kossage
08-24-2006, 03:21 PM
About a year ago I was drinking Coke outside with my friends. There were a few wasps flying around, but we didn't really pay attention to them, and we just continued talking. Then, as I was about to drink a bit more of Coke, I suddenly heard something buzzing in my glass. I blinked and checked what was going on, and to my amusement I found a wasp in there (although my friends didn't really find this incident that amusing). :p

And as for food, a couple of years ago I was eating cake at my friend's place when he had a birthday party. As I took a spoonful of cake and was ready to put the piece of cake into my mouth, I noticed something black there. I checked what it was, and to my amusement it was a big black beetle, still alive. The mother of my friend didn't really find that amusing, though. :D

Xander
08-24-2006, 05:53 PM
A mushroom, ewww. I can't even read the others cos they make me scared to ever eat anything again xD beetles and stuff..that would be my worst nightmare >_<

Alive-Cat
08-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I was eating a peach and there was a very strange wormy thing in it. In fact, there were many. :(