PDA

View Full Version : Parentssssssss :) :) :)

The Devil Man
08-23-2006, 08:04 PM
I'm a guy and today, I, uhhhhh, hehe, ummm.... I had a 'girlie moment' and became all mushy and loving. I told my Mom what a cool lady she is and how sweet she has been to me.

Why's that? :mog:

Because this afternoon I was searching through some old pictures and found some of my 6th birthday. In one of those pictures was a bicycle I really, REALLY wanted and got for my birthday. It wasn't until I was way older that I realised how expensive the bicycle actually was and considering that at the time my parents weren't exactly rich, I appreciated what trouble they went to get that bike! I mean... they could have got me some cheap, tacky thing instead, but they got me what i truly wanted! And over the years as I've gotten older, they've always been really good to me :kaohappy:

What's the nicest thing your parents have ever done for you? Or whats the nicest thing you've ever done for them? :kaolove:

bipper
08-23-2006, 08:08 PM
My mom was nice enough to give birth to me. I was nice enough bless thier lives with my presence. We are even.

I don't really make substacial exchanges or favors with my parents. I get them a birth day and christmas present and when they die, I will buy em a coffin. If they go at the same time, I wonder if I could just buy one can get a decent rate. [of course I am kidding (I would get a better rate buying bulk)]

Aside from that, my family is always there for eachother, but we are all very indepndant.

Bipper

Eureka
08-23-2006, 09:26 PM
My mom was nice enough to give birth to me. I was nice enough bless thier lives with my presence. We are even.

here here

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-23-2006, 10:46 PM
I have a good relation with my parents i donīt really cause any troubles and help with what i can, they worked hard to let me have acess to college and they always supported me, they never had any objections with me going out at night and stuff and my father gave me a box of condoms when i was 16;)

So i have a good relation and like my parents very much and they are indeed the persons i like the most.So there...

Avarice-ness
08-23-2006, 10:48 PM
I would like my mother to be punched in the face repeditivly.

My dad's okay though.

The Devil Man
08-23-2006, 10:53 PM
I have a good relation with my parents i donīt really cause any troubles and help with what i can, they worked hard to let me have acess to college and they always supported me, they never had any objections with me going out at night and stuff and my father gave me a box of condoms when i was 16;)

So i have a good relation and like my parents very much and they are indeed the persons i like the most.So there...

Thats the kinda reply I've been waiting to read for a while! Thats sweet :)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-23-2006, 11:09 PM
Not all of us can hate our parents and want to give them punches;)

-N-
08-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah man, I'm pretty lucky to have a great relationship with both my parents. I can't believe how many people have trouble with their parents and yet we sail through any kind of trouble with relative ease. Family rocks.

The nicest thing they've done for me is listen to me. The nicest thing I've done for them is listen to them. Put those two together, and now I'm going to India for the winter. :D

Zeldy
08-23-2006, 11:13 PM
My parents have done alot to me. My Mum went all the way to the town hall to get me into the primary school near me, they always get me what I want, and they brought me up well. I know that I cant just ask for money and get it, but that I have to earn it. They are strict, but fair and rewarding.

Spiffing Cheese
08-23-2006, 11:19 PM
I love my parents, for the most part. And I can't complain as far as having the things I need (and just want, sometimes) and being brought up well, 'cause even when we didn't have a lot of money, we were always happy. My dad can be a bit of a prat at times (okay, lots of the time) in that he's patronising, impatient and annoying, but yeah. And my mother's kinda stupid sometimes. But I love them. And they love me. So 's all good. :p

I can't decide on just one thing that they've done for me. I'm just glad that they're not like a lot of my friends' parents, to be honest, because they're all straight-up "omg you can't drink alcohol ever" parents who have to know where their child is at every single moment, won't let them walk to the shop by themselves, and have to have them in by 7 o'clock.

Best thing I've done for them? Er, not be a drunken/doped-up retard who doesn't want to succeed in anything, like both of my brothers. :p

Jojee
08-23-2006, 11:25 PM
My parents annoy the hell out of me sometimes, but they try their best and always have xD I love them. *mushy moment*

*gags, runs away*

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 12:56 AM
I would like my <s>mother</s> father to be punched in the face repeditivly.

My <s>dad's</s> mother is okay though.

If I could, I'd send my mother on some sort of spa vacation to hawaii. But I can't. No money :( I've never really done anything substantially nice for my mother, other than christmas and birthday presents.

Fred
08-24-2006, 01:00 AM
I love my parents.

They gave me a computer when I was 12.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-24-2006, 01:06 AM
I love my parents.

They gave me a computer when I was 12. 11.

:bigsmile:

lovehurts
08-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Hmmmm. Im one of those sorts of people that cant really answer this. Atleast not with my father. My mother is alright. She seems to care about me. My grandfather was more like my father to me than my birth father was.

Sylvie
08-24-2006, 02:21 AM
My mom really pisses me off a lot, but when she doesn't its fine. My dad is awesome because he lets me break the rules, even if my mom says "no". :D

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 02:22 AM
My father can be forgotten about.

My mother is wonderful, however. A strong, proud woman who's done a great job.

Sylvie
08-24-2006, 03:06 AM
My dad is awesome because he lets me break the rules, even if my mom says "no". :D

A perfect example of this just happened. Its like 10:00 at night here, and I was craving some iced coffee. My dad helped me fix up the coffee and he said "Ah, what the hell. You might as well enjoy your days off before school. And you only live once."

BardTard
08-24-2006, 03:44 AM
What's the nicest thing your parents have ever done for you?

My mom has always been there for me.