PDA

View Full Version : Berserk and Aura

Mako_Infused
08-23-2006, 11:13 PM
What is the difference between these two spells?
Is one of them better than the other?
And should I bother leveling up both of these spells? Because I usually use haste...

rubah
08-23-2006, 11:37 PM
Berserk is moderately useful, but not nearly as much as haste is.

Paul
08-24-2006, 09:07 AM
i think aura has other uses other than attack boost. i'm not sure what they are though. i think it helps you to defend against elements an that...

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Berserk is kind of underated as a spell, but it can do wonders. Unlike Haste, it can be applied to your characters again and again to keep increasing their attack power. It's not unusual to be able to hit the 19998 cap of damage per attack (that's 9999 damage from each hand), especially if the enemy has Curse inflicted on them. Aura is just useful for dealing more damage to enemies who have weaknesses to certain elements. Otherwise it's kind of useless.

Sefie1999AD
08-24-2006, 03:20 PM
Berserk is a very useful spell along with Haste and Curse to tip the odds of the battle into your favor. It increases your characters' attack power a lot, which is useful especially when you normally wouldn't have enough attack power to breach through the enemy's defences. I'm not exactly sure what Aura does, I think it gives you some elemental attack to your character's attacks.

DJZen
08-24-2006, 03:47 PM
It gives your attacks elemental properties. With each new level of the spell up to level 7 it adds a new element. The elements are applied in the following order: Ice, Body, Poison, Death, Lightning, Mind, Fire. It's not all that useful of a spell unfortunately because the enemies you'll really want to use it on usually don't have elemental weaknesses, and many actually absorb elements as well. Haste and Berserk are both much more useful, and if you only take one I reccomend Haste.