PDA

View Full Version : OMFG YAY!

Goldenboko
08-24-2006, 01:09 AM
Finally I got fed up and decided I wasn't going to accept the fate of playing an easier version for GBA and I went to eBay! I found Final Fantasy Anthology, and Cronicles in a package together and bought them:D :D :D :D :D :D !

Can't wait till they get delivered here...
So now I need to ask how good is FFVI (one of the main reasons I bought it)?

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 01:15 AM
It's better than FFI, II, III, IV, V, VII and its spinoffs, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XIII, Tactics, Tactics Advance, Crystal Chronicles, TSW, MQ, Legends 1, 2, and 3, Kingdom Hearts I, CoM, and II. Essentially, it's the best one.

Flying Mullet
08-24-2006, 01:22 AM
FFVI is the best out there. Peroid.

nik0tine
08-24-2006, 01:31 AM
FFVI is great. It isn't better than FFIX, though.

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 01:34 AM
I can never decide on a best, but I can tell you it's up there.

Goldenboko
08-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Is it harder then the second generation games?FF7 and FF8 where just too easy... FFX wasn't hard either, the only thing difficult for me in FFIX was defeating Ozma at level 51-53 all, without the Friendly Spirits too... but minus Ozma that game was easy too(Still working on 4)

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 01:39 AM
The first time you play it, you may find it hard. But once you become more knowledgable and know how to use the system, it unfortunately becomes the easiest Final Fantasy.

But don't worry about that, you should find it plenty challenging enough.

Goldenboko
08-24-2006, 01:41 AM
The first time you play it, you may find it hard. But once you become more knowledgable and know how to use the system, it unfortunately becomes the easiest Final Fantasy.

But don't worry about that, you should find it plenty challenging enough.

System? You mean I'm not stuck with just leveling up forever (only problem with FFIV it doesn't have a cool magic system like any of the games)

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 01:50 AM
Basically the entire game in general. In particular, there are a good number of bugs you can exploit to make the game a whole lot easier. But a good number of these were corrected for the Anthology release, if I recall.

bipper
08-24-2006, 02:49 AM
Final fantsy VI is VERY similar to IX. Except for kefka the clown is Kuja the ass clown in IX

Goldenboko
08-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Final fantsy VI is VERY similar to IX. Except for kefka the clown is Kuja the ass clown in IX
YAY I love FFIX (My favorite FF)

Roto13
08-24-2006, 03:41 AM
It's the best one and anyone who says otherwise is lying and would probably slit his momma's throat for a nickle.

Avarice-ness
08-24-2006, 04:42 AM
IT'S THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME!

http://www.videogamesprites.net/FinalFantasy6/NPCs/Empire/Kefka%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif

Not to mention the most lovely resort town ever. :)

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/crimsonh2o/zozo222.gif

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Final Fantasy VI is great game and on of the funniest it as a big selection of characters and you donīt have to stick with the hero always in your party and too me thatīs one of the best things!:)

ljkkjlcm9
08-24-2006, 12:35 PM
FFVI is really good, my favorite, but I'm quite tempted to say FFIII is better, and this may be extremely true after the remake for the DS(Blasphemy!)

THE JACKEL

Cruise Control
08-24-2006, 01:18 PM
FFVI is great. It isn't better than FFIX, though.O_o

lovehurts
08-24-2006, 01:50 PM
I basically love playing any final fantasy game I honestly havent finsihed 6 yet but I already started it and got far into it.

Crossblades
08-24-2006, 05:05 PM
FFVI is the best out there. Peroid.

Avarice-ness
08-24-2006, 07:50 PM
FFVI is great. It isn't better than FFIX, though.O_o

Huh.. Things like this confuse me, and when I'm confused I sometimes wander into the ffx-2 forums. I don't want to go there.. don't make me go there..

KoShiatar
08-24-2006, 10:20 PM
I love it so much I took the script and translated it for my enjoyement.

boys from the dwarf
08-24-2006, 10:44 PM
its one you'll serously regret missing out on if you dont get it.

i can never decide on a favourite FF for long so ive narrowed it down to a top 4.

my top 4 is

FF6,7,8 and 9 and ive played all the others apart from 3,11 and 12 so this is a seriously good game.

i own the PS1 version and its a challenging game and id assume its harder than the GBA version. ill only get the GBA version if it has good extras. it has one of the best casts of charcters on any FF.

Goldenboko
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Well thanks for all of the response... except now the wait for Anthology to be delivered is going to drive me insane!

Moon Rabbits
08-25-2006, 05:16 AM
It's better than:

FFI,
II,
III,
IV,
V,
VII and its spinoffs,
VIII,
IX,
X, X-2,
XI,
XII (How would you know?),
XIII (How would you know?),
Tactics,
Tactics Advance,
Crystal Chronicles,
TSW,
MQ,
Legends 1, 2, and 3,
Kingdom Hearts I,
CoM,
and II.
Essentially, it's the best one of the better ones.

There. I fixed it for you.

Flying Mullet
08-25-2006, 03:52 PM
How on earth can you rank FFVIII that high?

I'll never understand some people... :cry:

Crossblades
08-25-2006, 03:54 PM

At least it wasn't FF VII:p

Dell
08-25-2006, 03:57 PM
It's better than:

FFI,
II,
III,
IV,
V,
VII and its spinoffs,
VIII,
IX,
X, X-2,
XI,
XII (How would you know?),
XIII (How would you know?),
Tactics,
Tactics Advance,
Crystal Chronicles,
TSW,
MQ,
Legends 1, 2, and 3,
Kingdom Hearts I,
CoM,
and II.
Essentially, it's the best one of the better ones.

aisle_s! How can you make mistake, I fix them for you.

Really, I've grown attached to this game just after one hour of playing, it's fun, funny and I love to use Vanish/Doom on the bosses! *Sinister Laugh*. Some of the event are memorable and it deserves an SS rank!

Moon Rabbits
08-25-2006, 06:26 PM

VIII > You

:)

Kain Strife
08-25-2006, 06:28 PM
It is a terrific game. I'm currently playing through it for about the 4th time. I've started new games before, and always found myself too sidetracked to continue, but this time i'm going all the way. I'm currently on my way to Jidoor after fighting Kefka in Narshe. :)

Avarice-ness
08-25-2006, 06:52 PM
It is a terrific game. I'm currently playing through it for about the 4th time. I've started new games before, and always found myself too sidetracked to continue, but this time i'm going all the way. I'm currently on my way to Jidoor after fighting Kefka in Narshe. :)

Jidoors a waste of space. Don't like them jidoorians. They're always blaming us for things that we surely didn't do.
When you go to Zozo, Please kill as many Slamdancers to your hearts content. =] Also, if you need help with it, you can go to the "I need help desperatly(ZOZO)" thread because I drew a map how to get through. ^^

As I was going to say though before I heard the name of a overly blasphemous town... FFVI > All FF games. Kefka > Existance. Therefore, since Kefka's in FFVI. FFVI > Existance. (But only 'cause of Kefka.) :razz:

Tavrobel
08-25-2006, 06:56 PM
VI is automatically better than XII because it's making me wait until Thanksgiving to get it. VI is automatically better than XIII because XIII is still in production.

Avarice-ness > existence
Therefore:
Avarice-ness == FFVI;
FFVI == Kefka;
Avarice-ness == Kefka;

Zoh mai gawd!
AVARICENESS IS KEFKA! OMFG!! EOFF IS GONNA DAI! ROFLCOPTOR!

Avarice-ness
08-25-2006, 07:57 PM
VI is automatically better than XII because it's making me wait until Thanksgiving to get it. VI is automatically better than XIII because XIII is still in production.

Avarice-ness > existence
Therefore:
Avarice-ness == FFVI;
FFVI == Kefka;
Avarice-ness == Kefka;

Zoh mai gawd!

You... discovered my secret.. Must Dash.
TO THE LMAOMOBILE! *vanishes*

bipper
08-25-2006, 08:01 PM
I knew it... *whispers softly and croutches in the corner. Then eats a cookie*

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 08:20 PM
FF 3 kicks ass much as if not more than 6 does in my opinion.

bipper
08-25-2006, 08:44 PM
FF 3 kicks ass much as if not more than 6 does in my opinion.

if you mean american final fantasy 3 vs Japan's final fantasy 6 I agree.

Dell
08-26-2006, 01:03 PM

Avarice-ness > existence
Therefore:
Avarice-ness == FFVI;
FFVI == Kefka;
Avarice-ness == Kefka;

Zoh mai gawd!

You... discovered my secret.. Must Dash.
TO THE LMAOMOBILE! *vanishes*

The Mayor of Zozo is KEFKA!!!
*Cast Vanish/Doom*