PDA

View Full Version : This makes me angry

YunaGirl05
08-24-2006, 04:06 AM
Why is it that in school there is a special stall or special toilet paper for the teachers in the bathroom? why? thats not fair. someone fix it better.

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 04:08 AM
It's not, but then again they get paid. :tongue:

Chibi Youkai
08-24-2006, 04:08 AM
Sanitary reasons, is the excuse that is most commonly used. And so students don't bug the teachers.

rubah
08-24-2006, 04:09 AM
Teachers at my school use the same bathrooms as everyone else? Except the one in the teachers' lounge, but often they use the ones the students do. Except the ones that sneak into the drama room, which we're not allowed in because people kept smoking pot in there :(

I remember in preschool, we had a healthy debate on whether the teachers used the boy or girl bathrooms. I have no clue what hold the boys had on the matter, since the teachers were just about all women, but then some smart alec piped up with the fact that teachers had their own bathrooms. I know I was astounded at this fact.

Decessus
Pfft. It's not going to be sanitary for long.

Madonna
It's fair due to the ratio of students to teachers. They get precedence because they cannot afford to be waiting in line for a toilet or short on TP when they have classes to teach.

Also, all of my schools have had private bathrooms for teachers, from preschool to high. I don't tend to notice where college professors go for their breaks.

Faris
08-24-2006, 04:13 AM
Hmm, if you were a guy, walked in to use the urinal and saw your teacher using one as well... Not a very pleasant situation I would think. That and if you want to smoke or drink booze, you won't get caught so easily. ;)

YunaGirl05
08-24-2006, 04:13 AM
It's fair due to the ratio of students to teachers. They get precedence because they cannot afford to be waiting in line for a toilet or short on TP when they have classes to teach.

Also, all of my schools have had private bathrooms for teachers, from preschool to high. I don't tend to notice where college professors go for their breaks.

Ok then i give you a uber special mission to find out where the college profssors go on break. can you do it? i believe in you!

Madonna
08-24-2006, 05:07 AM
Sorry, I work for Her Majesty only.

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 05:24 AM
It truly is an injustice.

Xaven
08-24-2006, 06:17 AM
Psh. None of the teachers from any of my schools would be caught dead in the student bathrooms. They use the ones in the office and teachers lounge and stuff.

cloudff7tm
08-24-2006, 08:05 AM
It also isnt fair that the teachers get the GOOD FOOD while they give the students the CRAP.Well at least at my school they do that.I wonder if there is a school where the teachers and the students eat the same.

Miriel
08-24-2006, 08:10 AM
Teachers get special bathrooms because students are dirty dirty creatures.

Christmas
08-24-2006, 12:27 PM
TEACHER GET PAID TO GO TO SCHOOL WHILE WE HAVE TO PAY TO GO TO SCHOOL. THIS IS ATROCIOUS.

Mitch
08-24-2006, 02:10 PM
At my old (old) highschool the teachers ate the bad students. It was called PEOPLE EAT PEOPLE HIGH SCHOOL

Chibi Youkai
08-24-2006, 03:38 PM
It also isnt fair that the teachers get the GOOD FOOD while they give the students the CRAP.Well at least at my school they do that.I wonder if there is a school where the teachers and the students eat the same.

Unless teachers leave for lunch, or bring their own food, they eat the same food that we do.

Alive-Cat
08-24-2006, 03:51 PM
I would be creeped out if the teachers used the student bathrooms. :(

Anaisa
08-24-2006, 04:02 PM
Would you really want teachers in the student toilets? I know when I was at school I wouldn't have done.

Hambone
08-24-2006, 11:54 PM
Teachers suck.

Tavrobel
08-25-2006, 12:01 AM
The administration will claim that it's out of sanitary and safety reasons mostly. I personally think so it's they don't have to deal with the crap that students put in there, especially waiting and actual crap. Particularly with the older members on the faculty. Fortunately enough, the bathrooms at my school are relatively clean.

Decessus
08-25-2006, 12:03 AM
The Admin get their own personal General Chat, because the member's general chat is filthy, and full of crap.

Fred
08-25-2006, 12:08 AM
The stink from teacher's waste is ungodly because of all the fiber they eat. That's why.

Zeldy
08-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Easy, just dont use them. I hate our school toilets, they are just AWFUL, and the toilet roll is tracing paper. Im not kidding!

The teacher one isnt that good, not in my school, me and my friend mistook the female teacher bathroom for our own, a teacher saw us and was all "WHAT YOU DOING IN THERE!?1 >;oooo"