PDA

View Full Version : World Domination

Avarice-ness
08-24-2006, 05:37 AM
If you and another person owned the world, Who would it be? And how awesome would it be.

Me and Jebus are going to own the world one day, We're kind of lazy so you'll have to learn to fend for yourself, Proto will be my potato cooker and Jebus' lawyer because he wants to cook.
Dane Cook would be my personal Jester. :)

So who would you want to own the world with you?

I Took the Red Pill
08-24-2006, 06:18 AM
I plan to rule the universe with Alive-Man as my wife.

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Some random person.

Who I'd kill later.

Avarice-ness
08-24-2006, 06:31 AM
Yeah, Proto is now my right hand man.
He'll bribe people so they see nothing.

Alive-Cat
08-24-2006, 09:42 AM
I plan to rule the universe with I Took The Red Pill as my husband.

Slade
08-24-2006, 10:41 AM
Christmas and I would rule the world with one and a half iron fists......(my fist isn't quite as iron as Christmas's) :cool:

NorthernChaosGod
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I'd rule the world with a woman, who shall remain nameless, and we would be awesome rulers. Mostly because I'd do all the actual ruling.

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2006, 11:08 AM
I'd probably rule the world with Brian Blessed. The following rules would apply;

1. No EMO
2. Piratism is not only legal, but mandatory
3. No one is to use the acroynm "lol" anymore
4. To use the internet, one must pass both a intelligence test and a typing competancy test
5. Disarmament of all countries and diversion of funds into scientific research
6. Anyone heard using the term "plonk" to describe wine will be shot on the spot
7. Eating meat will also be made mandatory. Anyone who refuses for reasons other than their health will have a V branded into their foreheads

Slade
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM
7. Eating meat will also be made mandatory. Anyone who refuses for reasons other than their health will have a V branded into their foreheads
Maxx Power for president! :love:

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 01:53 PM
lol @ Maxx. Stupid vegetarians, caring about animals. lol.

I could not share my dominion.

Mitch
08-24-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd put a hand puppet on my hand, make it my co-ruler then chop it off so I get all the rulers to myself.

And you would all be my bitches

Cruise Control
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I'd probably rule the world with Brian Blessed. The following rules would apply;

1. No EMO
4. To use the internet, one must pass both a intelligence test and a typing competancy test
6. Anyone heard using the term "plonk" to describe wine will be shot on the spot
7. Eating meat will also be made mandatory. Anyone who refuses for reasons other than their health will have a V branded into their foreheads:love:

I Am Stoner
08-24-2006, 02:29 PM

1. No EMO

Bloody hell. You know my vote. MAXX POWER FOR PRESIDENT!!!

oddler
08-24-2006, 02:32 PM
I'd put a hand puppet on my hand, make it my co-ruler then chop it off so I get all the rulers to myself.

And you would all be my bitches

Then I would chuckle to myself, staring at your nubby wrist. :p

I don't know how to answer this question, though. Ruling the world is not something I look forward to doing.

lovehurts
08-24-2006, 02:34 PM

1. No EMO

Bloody hell. You know my vote. MAXX POWER FOR PRESIDENT!!!

AGREED

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 02:58 PM
I'd take along either Maxx Power or Levian.

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 02:58 PM
Janice might end up ruling the world. Or maybe christmas. But they would be shot down by god. :rolleyes2

Shoden
08-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Dream on, world domination is for me. I'll destroy emos and rap. I'll kick the ass of people who oppose me. I will rule the world alone with a few subortinates.

Peegee
08-24-2006, 03:14 PM
If two people ruled the world and I was one of them, I would kill the other to win the game.

This of course is after I use cheat codes to get infinite lives and ammo.

Sweet.

Levian
08-24-2006, 03:24 PM
Ugh, sharing. You make me sick.

Resha
08-24-2006, 03:28 PM
I already rule the world. Y'all just don't know it yet. :rolleyes2

Christmas
08-24-2006, 03:32 PM

REALLY RESHA? It's seems like RESHA is hiding things from me just like her secret PMing session with SOMEONE. :(

DanteV9
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM
I'd be the one doing all the talking and showing off, while some other guy did all the economics and stuff.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-24-2006, 05:36 PM
I'd team up with that nice Tyler Durden chap. :)

Xander
08-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Danny Wallace, he could probably dominate the world anyway, but I'd like to help him. *squishy*

Avarice-ness
08-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah, well Maxx Power should so rule the world. Me and Jebus may need help seeing as he wants to have a guy sitting at his desk while he runs off doing Jebus like things, I'm just going to have puppets greeting people 'cause I don't want to talk to them. =]

fantasyjunkie
08-24-2006, 09:35 PM

1. No EMO
You sir have my vote! :D

Resha
08-24-2006, 09:58 PM

REALLY RESHA? It's seems like RESHA is hiding things from me just like her secret PMing session with SOMEONE. :(

Christmas, you must believe me when I tell you I only didn't tell you about my ruling the world for your own good! I wanted to protect you! :(

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 01:40 PM
vivi duh hes teh coolest wit the hat and the eyes and the magic and the stuff and the coolness

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 01:49 PM

1. No EMO

I love you. Though 8. Anyone who acts/dresses like a chav, will have no rights whatsoever, and if killed, the killer would be awarded with a Pure Quin14 Prize for Helpfulness should be added.

Dell
08-27-2006, 01:53 PM
I rule the world with Owen.

Madonna
08-27-2006, 04:48 PM
From here? I would probably choose my dear Flying Mullet, seeing as we work together well enough already.

I might have said Weasley, but seeing as he cannot even contribute to a forum he runs, I fail to see the benefit of him as a world leader.