PDA

View Full Version : in west philadelphia, born and raised

Jowy
08-24-2006, 08:36 AM
on the playground was where I spent most of my days...

anyway, what's your favorite episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? I like the one where Will burns down the kitchen and tries to keep it a secret until Carlton comes back home from Young Republicans Camp and ruins it.

-N-
08-24-2006, 09:19 AM
Man, I thought this would be about "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia".

Favorite Bel-Air episode? I forget, it's been ages. Good show though.

I Took the Red Pill
08-24-2006, 09:25 AM
on the playground was where I spent most of my days...

anyway, what's your favorite episode of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? I like the one where Will burns down the kitchen and tries to keep it a secret until Carlton comes back home from Young Republicans Camp and ruins it.
That one was classic. I think my favorite one is where Geoffrey's son comes up and tries to scam money from his own dad.

Either that one or the one where Will writes some kind of tabloid story about Jay Leno dumping oil or something of the sort.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-24-2006, 10:59 AM
I've seen about 3 or 4. My favourite out of those was the one where Will hired Boyz ii men to sing at a baptismal

I quote: Get-off-me-get-off-me-get-off-me-man they said I look familiar

Captain Maxx Power
08-24-2006, 11:26 AM
Whatever Episode Will says;

"Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Jazz and I are black
But Carlton what are you?"

Classic stuff.

Old Manus
08-24-2006, 05:34 PM
The one where Jazz gets thrown out the door.

jrgen
08-24-2006, 06:02 PM
"Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Jazz and I are black
But Carlton what are you?"
Racism isn't funny. :mad2:

Just kidding, it is.

Shiny
08-24-2006, 06:08 PM
This is my favorite episode: The best part. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBngny2HkEc)

Spatvark
08-24-2006, 06:17 PM
The one where Carlton sets Will up with a totally crazy woman, and Will turns the tables on him by pretending he killed her. Just the last few minutes where Carlton is dragging himself across the floor all over the house is hilarious.

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 06:35 PM
on the playground was where I spent most of my days, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, while shooting some b-ball outside the school, when a couple of guys, they were up to good, started makin' trouble in the neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared; she said: "you're moving to your uncle and aunt's in Bel-Air."

<3, I also like the Thanksgiving one with all of the moms wanting to cook.

Cruise Control
08-24-2006, 06:51 PM
Fresh Prince wins. Originally I thought this was some inner city kid struggling to find his identity, but I noticed its not EoEO.

I like the one where they go to Vegas. Carlton xD

Or the one where the girl wanted to have sex, and Will's all "He's on you like Cheese on a BigMac". For the rest of the episode they said cheese like twice a minute.xD

crazybayman
08-24-2006, 06:52 PM
The one where he's trying to teach Ashley how to pick up for herself:

"ya gotta make pretend there's a tick in your neck, like the army tried to do this experiment on you, that went terribly wrong.
BACK UP! BACK UP!
MIND-YO'-BUSINESS, DAS-ALL, JUS'-MIND'-YO'-BUSINESS!!!"

And the one where Carlton comes home with the "Sammy (or Sunny?) the Seal" Cake.

"The one with a tutti-frutti filling, and a butter-cream nose!"

And the one where Will made the campaign video for Uncle Phil for his election to supreme court judge:

"Watch Philip Banks take a bite out of crime, b-b-bite out of crime, b-b-bite, b-b-bite........"

:p All classic stuff.

Strider
08-24-2006, 06:56 PM
Shiny wins.

crazybayman
08-24-2006, 07:08 PM
Shiny wins.

Actually..........yes. hands down. :p

Ashley Schovitz
08-24-2006, 07:17 PM
I liked the first person they had too play Will's Aunt the other one lacked a personality, but to get back on the subject my favorite episode was when when Will made up a story to Jazz that he went back to Philly and witnessed a murder and then he under witness protection program and he had to go to a trailor park in Alabama.

The Hubsta
08-24-2006, 10:28 PM
And the one where Will made the campaign video for Uncle Phil for his election to supreme court judge:

"Watch Philip Banks take a bite out of crime, b-b-bite out of crime, b-b-bite, b-b-bite........"

I have the theme song on my iPod:D

Psychotic
08-24-2006, 10:36 PM
The one where Carlton sets Will up with a totally crazy woman, and Will turns the tables on him by pretending he killed her. Just the last few minutes where Carlton is dragging himself across the floor all over the house is hilarious.Yeah, that's my favourite one too. Good stuff.

Dreddz
08-24-2006, 10:47 PM
The one where they trick the Butler into thinking he won the lottery, my favourite :D

Shiny
08-24-2006, 10:54 PM
The one where he's trying to teach Ashley how to pick up for herself:

"ya gotta make pretend there's a tick in your neck, like the army tried to do this experiment on you, that went terribly wrong.
BACK UP! BACK UP!
MIND-YO'-BUSINESS, DAS-ALL, JUS'-MIND'-YO'-BUSINESS!!!"

:lol: Those are both great episodes. I also like the episode when Will, Ashley, and Carlton try to be models.

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Will Smith is a super big Eagles fan. However, I'm VERY fond of the steelers. :D

Zeromus_X
08-24-2006, 10:58 PM
I can't remember the name of the butler, but he was ftw. :cat:

Dreddz
08-24-2006, 11:24 PM

His name was Jeffrey.

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 11:29 PM

His name was Jeffrey.

I always thought it was spelled Geoffrey, you know, since he is all proper and English.

Dreddz
08-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Your probably right, I just know its pronounced that way...

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Your probably right, I just know its pronounced that way...

I think they are pronounced the same way, but, meh.

Never again will such a hilarious and perfect combination of sarcasm, wit, and staright up charm be acheived.

Will Smith is a super big Eagles fan. However, I'm VERY fond of the steelers.

I'd be very surprised if he weren't. But I guarantee the Steelers will fail this year.

Arrianna
08-25-2006, 12:12 AM
I was going to say my favorite was the Chritmas episode where Will decorated the house.

"We saw it from the freeway"

...but I have to agree. Shiny wins.

Hambone
08-25-2006, 12:35 AM
I can't stand it.

Zeldy
08-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I dont have a favourite -- I love them equally!

feona17
08-25-2006, 01:30 AM
I was too young to remember all the episodes in clear detail, so I don't know.

SnoopyG
08-25-2006, 05:49 AM
I like alot of episodes, too many to choose. The one where uncle phil and his wife went somewhere for the weekend and Carlton ruined the house and they fixed was hilarious though.

also,

This is my favorite episode: The best part. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=LBngny2HkEc)

whats the name of that song called?

Shiny
08-25-2006, 06:19 AM
whats the name of that song called?
"Jump on it"- Sugarhill Gang

Stunt
08-28-2006, 05:52 AM
There are so many episodes, I think the two that got me the most were:

The episode were Will got a job at that on-campus hang-out, but Carlton was made manager, so he went to go work at the other place and made that place popular.
Quote: Will, how is that hero comin' today? Will: Lemme see, hmm, plain, boring, and full of balony, sort of like your lectures! I just gotta F. . . It's on the house. . . . A! Baby!
The episode were Will brought you behind the scenes. It was hilarious!
Quote: See, round here people, I'm treated like Royalty. *goes through security window*. . . . *cops beat him up*

crazybayman
08-28-2006, 08:51 PM
I like alot of episodes, too many to choose. The one where uncle phil and his wife went somewhere for the weekend and Carlton ruined the house and they fixed was hilarious though.
Right, I almost forgot! Wasn't that the one where they were shooting the rap video in the house? Will and his buddy wake up, and come down, and start dancing in the video.

*Music stops*

Director: "What are you guys doing?"

Will:"Uh, I was jus' tryin' to get to da bathroom. How 'bout you, Ty?"

Ty: "I was tryin' to be in the video."

Priceless. :p Then they find out that Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv are coming home.