PDA

View Full Version : Yuna drawing

Yunas ballad
08-24-2006, 12:50 PM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8463/yuna0jm.jpg

So...er...what do you think?

ChiBIkiD
08-25-2006, 06:21 AM
um...WOW i think it's great!! :eek: it's awsome i wish i could draw like that!!!

Yunas ballad
08-25-2006, 09:15 AM
Thankyou very much! *blushes*

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-25-2006, 01:56 PM
um...WOW i think it's great!! :eek: it's awsome i wish i could draw like that!!!

exactly what i was gonna say

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Oh its that blushes girl. I bet its the same artist as before stealing the work of other artist.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91221

*sighs*

I Am Stoner
08-25-2006, 02:26 PM
I still believe she didn't steal that work. She is a wonderfull person, she wouldn't do that. Nothing that anyone could ever say will change my mind.

Yunas Ballad: Very good picture, I think it is great, carry on, we wanna see more.:D

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 02:37 PM
I still believe she didn't steal that work. She is a wonderfull person, she wouldn't do that. Nothing that anyone could ever say will change my mind.

Yunas Ballad: Very good picture, I think it is great, carry on, we wanna see more.:D

Off topic for a secnond: There is a link of the real artists website in the thread...so its pretty much confirmed by edivence....

On topic: This work looks good however to me the hand looks snapped. The body's top half should be a little longer vertically , the bottom half comes out a little too far.

The technique on the hiar was fairly good but in my opinion the backside of the head or atleast the back porportion that we can see needs work . The verticall dividing line on her back should have been a shading spot to look like the flesh was undergoing changes...the diviind line that is so deeep and marginall chops the back up and if you dont observe it long enough it looks like her back is micro and her right arm is growing very long out of her lower back...:eek: looks more like her leg when the divide line is there on your back...of course its in a very strange position.

The rest of it is fairly good :) also the right arm should be slightly smaller not larger than the closer in appearance left arm.

It almost looks incomplete

Well yah thats my take. Its pretty good. Keep practicing you have something there.:)

I give you a 9 our of 10 which is good.

Yunas ballad
08-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Woah...what happened there? Jees, that's totally wrong. Thank you lovehurts i'll keep that in mind when i draw next.

Edit: I am Stoner, i'm sorry but there's rock-hard proof there that she did. there's no denying it.

Anyway i'll see if i can get my new scanner up and running and i'll post some more. I won't be on until tomorrow since i'm going to a friend's house. I'll see you guys tomorrow maybe and i'll see if i can get the scanner sorted.

tan
08-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Er- never mind what I said. I accidentally posted in the wrong thread xD

Anyways, this picture is really good. It's very detailed and well-drawn :D

ChiBIkiD
08-25-2006, 06:54 PM
ok.....so u tink she stole it? well lots of ppl do that and i don't no her so i don't no if she's lieing or not. well actually i think that she drew it. i dont' think she stole it.

kikimm
08-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Okay let's stop freaking out about the other girl, and focus on Yunas ballad, please. It's not fair to her to be discussing something completely different in her thread. If you think something's wrong, send a PM my way, or to the other staffers, and we'll take care of it.

I think the body and face are both drawn very well, but the head is a bit too large.

BizarroSephiroth
08-26-2006, 08:32 PM

exactly what i was gonna say

Times 2! Great job!

Vaincast
08-26-2006, 10:37 PM
Nice I really like it, the bow on her back was reallly good and detailed

Shauna
08-26-2006, 11:08 PM
The only thing I really see wrong with it is that the eye on the right seems a little too high up, if it was maybe moved down a little, then it would be awesome~

Yunas ballad
08-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Thank you for your tips. I'm going to alter it later and then scan it if the scanner's working and see what you think of it then.

Breine
08-27-2006, 09:40 PM
It looks really nice. Some colours would be great, though. Keep it up :)

Molnir
08-29-2006, 04:00 AM
I thought it was great. I am new to the forum stuff though. Someone should draw Cloud Strife. I suck at drawing but i am practicing. Haha

High-Summoner-Lady-Chloe
08-30-2006, 07:43 PM
I think it's really good! It's the best piece of Yuna art done by a fan for agggess! It's really good! Brilliant shading also!