PDA

View Full Version : Anima help

Yew-Yevon
08-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I finaly found Baaj temple but im missing one item...the first statue on the right (yellow stone) wont light up. What do I have to do to get it to work? im sure i have all the secret items from the temples. what am I missing?:confused:

Tavrobel
08-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Did you remember to go back to Zanarkand?

Also, as a pre-emptive measure, no, he did not miss Bevelle's treasure. Don't suggest it.

licence
08-24-2006, 07:26 PM
Maybe you missed the treasure in Beve....

Yeah. You should try Zanarkand. Maybe Macalania as well, I always had a knack of missing that treasure, then ...Dark Shiva.

Necronopticous
08-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I answer this question like once a week. Use the search feature, or just scroll down in the Final Fantasy X forum.
Besaid (Valefor) [ ][ ] Bevelle (Bahamut)Macalania (Shiva) [ ][ ] Djose (Ixion)Zanarkand [ ][ ] Kilika (Ifrit)I'm not sure if you're talking about the bottom or top right, but that is the setup. Actually you can't possibly be talking about the top right, so it's the bottom right.

crazybayman
08-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I answer this question like once a week. Use the search feature, or just scroll down in the Final Fantasy X forum.
Besaid (Valefor) [ ][ ] Bevelle (Bahamut)Macalania (Shiva) [ ][ ] Djose (Ixion)Zanarkand [ ][ ] Kilika (Ifrit)I'm not sure if you're talking about the bottom or top right, but that is the setup.

Looks like you missed the destruction sphere and treasure in Kilika temple. Try going back there, and do that trial again.

Yew-Yevon
08-24-2006, 08:20 PM
Besaid (Valefor) [ ][ ] Bevelle (Bahamut)Macalania (Shiva) [ ][ ] Djose (Ixion)Zanarkand [ ][ ] Kilika (Ifrit)I'm not sure if you're talking about the bottom or top right, but that is the setup. Actually you can't possibly be talking about the top right, so it's the bottom right.

did i say right? I meant left! but ya Zanarkand is....is there tresure there?? how do you get it?

Moon Rabbits
08-24-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure if I remember right, but isn't there a puzzle in Zanarkand with a bunch of lights on the floor?

crazybayman
08-24-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm not sure if I remember right, but isn't there a puzzle in Zanarkand with a bunch of lights on the floor?
yes, that's when you go back for a second visit, after you beat Yunalesca. You get the destruction sphere and treasure then.

jammi567
08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah, you get it by standing on all the the white squares, when they light up.

kain_ex
08-25-2006, 02:23 AM

did i say right? I meant left! but ya Zanarkand is....is there tresure there?? how do you get it?

Get back to the Trials of Zanarkand and you find out that you can still do something there. There are 7 white squares (I counted yesterday xD) and you'll have to step on all of them for the Destruction Sphere appear. It's hard, but pay close attention to the floor next to the right square and you should be able to see if you're gonna step on a square or another thing. When the Destruction Sphere shows up, take it and go to the other room and insert it on any of the pillars at north and take the treasure.

Yew-Yevon
08-26-2006, 05:38 PM
thanks for all the help guys! Anima is now mine :D ...(My god her normal attak stats is 99,999hp?!?)

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-26-2006, 05:47 PM
thanks for all the help guys! Anima is now mine :D ...(My god her normal attak stats is 99,999hp?!?)

HER!!!!!!??????

Yew-Yevon
08-26-2006, 05:48 PM
HER!!!!!!??????

yes her.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-26-2006, 05:57 PM
wow she ugly.

Yew-Yevon
08-26-2006, 06:00 PM
her fayth isn't.