PDA

View Full Version : I Fixed my scanner

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-24-2006, 06:44 PM
I drew this for an RP but please give your opinion on it.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/Vie-Tal/RP-WaroftheGardens.jpg

Eureka
08-24-2006, 07:40 PM
doesnt look bad.. the shoes are pretty good actually it just look a little basic me thinks and is that a sword hes holding or.. :P if so why is his other hand in his pocket he'd need it to balance or is it someone elses arm?

Madonna
08-24-2006, 07:57 PM
His wrist looks snapped. Grab a broom and pretend that's a sword; are you going to hold it like that?

The sword's handle is too short, it looks as if the blade is heavy enough to snap at the weak base, and the blade reminds me more of a rolled up tube of carpet than a slim, sharp piece of metal. Is that also a...gun barrel...in the sword? How would one operate that if it is? I see no R1 button. ;__;

The knees look wonky too. The right knee seems alright, I guess, but the left one (his left, not looking at it left) looks as if it's coming straight on though his leg is obviously twisted sideways to be in that pose. Also, the leg in front should look slighty bigger than the one in the rear, with possibly the right pant leg moving more forward at the crotch to help that idea.

Rather than be more critical than that, I'll say that you do seem to have your proportions correct, the detail on the shoes are good, and your charcter's face looks almost as good as any charcter's you're going to find of that style. Cheers, and keep it up.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks..... i think