PDA

View Full Version : Everyone hates...Tidus?

Chocobo_head*
08-24-2006, 09:38 PM
hayy...I am not saying that everyone hates him but I found out that he is one of those character that more than any other character is most likely on the people's least favorite characters list. The reasons I have heard that he is disliked is because he is a crybaby, annoying, a "prettyboy", and so on...but I want to know everyone else's opinion

HolYuna
08-24-2006, 09:51 PM
He's an absolute phag.
IMO.
I just don't like him, something about him I just don't like. >:[

FiragaBreak
08-24-2006, 09:52 PM
A similair forum was opened
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=86622&highlight=Hating+Tidus

Chocobo_head*
08-24-2006, 10:15 PM

ohh...sorry, i didnt realize :rolleyes2, but i will leave this open if anyone wants to comment about this that didnt see the other one (like me lol)

Jessweeee♪
08-25-2006, 12:24 AM
five simalar threads actually....

He's cheerful and carefree and not an antisocial emo like squall or cloud.
Did you see the beta with a black-haired Tidus? so not him.

feona17
08-25-2006, 01:00 AM
OH MY GOD. Can everyone just over this character? I loved Tidus. 95% of people who played the game hated him. We've established this fact over and over.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-25-2006, 05:20 AM
Hate him. :mad: For similar reasons as any other Tidus-hater out there.

farplaner
08-25-2006, 09:16 AM
I don't get why anyone would feel so strongly one way or the other. The level of my feelings about him or any other character don't quite justify terms like love/ hate...

Dell
08-25-2006, 04:02 PM
YES!!! I hate him! 100% Hatred! Christmas is here!

bipper
08-25-2006, 04:19 PM
He is supposed to suck and be annoying and a horrid leade, at least for the first part of the story. After the suckface scene he steps up and really becomes something special. It is like a comming of age story meets an actualy character that grows and changes story. I think he is a damn cool character myself.

"But omg he is phag" :rolleyes2 is about the most goddam annoying reasoning I have heard. It is obvious at this point that some one needs to start breathing. Or stop.

Bipper

Raebus
08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
People seem to hate him for being a real character who's scared and trapped in an unknown world and finds out he's a dream, I mean seriously would you expect him to be an emo/badass spikey haired character? He changes. Oh and him being annoying is a character trait at the start.

Just let them have their badass characters.

ama124
08-25-2006, 05:11 PM
^ i guess alot of people like the typical emo, anti-social characters.

he was one of my fave characters. He seemed very real. At first he may seem really annoying but he changes and matures near the end. He had alot of things happening like knowing that his father was sin and that he was a dream and he didn't let that get him upset. He was a lighter fresher approach to a main character. And if you were 17 and dealing with the same things he did you would feel the same way

kikimm
08-25-2006, 08:06 PM

Yeah, having multiple threads open about the same topic is silly. Although I know you didn't realize. :p