PDA

View Full Version : G ?? No way, Squall is Back ( posibly minor spoilers )

Wilder
08-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Watching that scene with G standing aside with a gun blade... :eep: squall model was inpired by gackt and they re-use it ? nevermind ... what I really want to know is if this new created from nowhere character is the teaser for something like a FF VII -2 , because it sounds like, they already have done everything, so, that the only light I see.

Sylvie
08-25-2006, 03:22 AM
...What?

Wilder
08-25-2006, 06:20 AM
What you see, in the Secret ending, the scene with super pop star Gackt. Squall was inspired by his image, and in the video you see the gunblade, but the squall thing is a joke. I want to know how are going to use this genesis guy, because nobody is talking about it, the major possibility is something like FFVII-2, he looks a lot like a sephiroth wannabe and I donŽt think they prepare the ending in that way for nothing. What do you think ?

Orophin
08-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Well, Genesis is supose to be in Crisis Core and he's supose to be sealed by a SOLDIER first class who might be Zack's mentor or maybe Zack but it seem that the seal is broken in Dirge and he seem really powerful. He was sealed away and not Sephitoth, he must have been very dangerous. They can't finish the story of FFVII with that so they will surely make another game that will be like 1 or 2 years after Dirge of Cerberus...

Ryushikaze
08-25-2006, 05:11 PM
SQUALL WAS NOT BASED ON GACKT. HE WAS BASED ON RIVER PHOENIX.

FallenAngel411
08-25-2006, 09:36 PM
I don't get it.

Wilder
08-26-2006, 03:46 AM
river phoenix or Gackt , Genesis looks like squall. why donŽt you get it, my question is , is there going to be a FFVII-2 with genesis as the main villain ?

koyasuslave
08-27-2006, 03:25 AM
My guess is that there will be a FFVII-2. There just HAS to be one, cause with that ending, you leave to many questions left unanswered. So maybe with the rumor of them remaking FFVII just might be a making of FFVII-2 instead, but I don't know. The Offical site doesn't say anything. Oh and thing with Genesis and Zack. In Crisis Core, Genesis is the Rogue Crimson SOLDIER that Zack is sent after to kill. So when Crisis Core comes out, we'll know more about that, ne?

Wilder
08-27-2006, 04:45 AM
ThatŽs right, a RPG called FFVII-2, just what I wanted

G13
08-27-2006, 04:49 AM
Isn't Squall from FF VIII? How do you get Squall and FF VII together? This whole thread is confusing. (I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!).

Wilder
08-27-2006, 04:52 AM
Isn't Squall from FF VIII? How do you get Squall and FF VII together? This whole thread is confusing. (I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!).

It was just a joke, if you see the secret ending youŽll see gackt with a hair cut very resembling to squall and at the right side a gun blade. There are pictures around with Gackt modeling with squall clothes, so he was the main inspiration for his image.

Distain
08-27-2006, 08:44 PM
I know he's not in there, just a refrence to him, but if squall was in there, I'd slap the first guy from square I see in the back of the head.

G13
08-30-2006, 08:09 AM
How do you see the special ending?

Ryushikaze
08-30-2006, 08:27 AM

It was just a joke, if you see the secret ending youŽll see gackt with a hair cut very resembling to squall and at the right side a gun blade. There are pictures around with Gackt modeling with squall clothes, so he was the main inspiration for his image.

No. He. Wasn't.

RIVER PHOENIX was the main inspiration for Squall, and Nomura has SAID so. The ONLY person to ever claim that Gackt was the inspiration for Squall was Gackt himself, and that was post release, and Gackt has a habit of thinking everyone is based on him.

Moon Rabbits
08-30-2006, 08:35 AM

No. He. Wasn't.

RIVER PHOENIX was the main inspiration for Squall, and Nomura has SAID so. The ONLY person to ever claim that Gackt was the inspiration for Squall was Gackt himself, and that was post release, and Gackt has a habit of being crazy.

Fix'd.

Ryushikaze
08-30-2006, 08:51 AM
The one is symptomatic of the other, yes.

Cid's_Lady_Erin
08-31-2006, 02:10 AM
Frankly I thought G looked a bit like Yuna with a bad hair day (his outfit even reminded me a bit of Yuna's alchemist dress sphere). What I would like to know is why G calls Weiss brother. I thought Nero was his brother. Maybe he's just really friendly or maybe there are some bizarre unknown connections going on here. I mean, I guess he kind of looks a bit like Nero, but then again, Weiss looks like neither of them. And then of course everyone wants to know G's plans. If you haven't decided they have something to do with injuring/destroying the Planet, please take a look at all FF7 games and the villains goals (no one gets the hint that their goal might have been done before in some shape or form).

Wilder
08-31-2006, 04:27 AM
I think He is bringing sephiroth back with some insane plot twist, anything goes

Maux
08-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Sephiroth is such a lovable character so it could be possible he is brought back, who knows what Square will do. Perhaps totally new characters with minor cameos or background roles of the old crew, perhaps the old crew in a new situation, who knows? Whatever the outcome FFVII-2 is inevitable, just a matter of when.

Gackt has quite a large ego, everything is based on him or something to that affect...too bad he couldn't sing in English. I believe a sequel to one of the other ff games is also on the way, but which one is unknown. (unknown is also how long it will take to come out).

koyasuslave
08-31-2006, 02:56 PM
ok, "G" or Genesis as he is called, is actually Sephiroth's brother. It even says in the "G" reports that "G" was the "prototype" to the SOLDIER "S" It also gives you a hint, since Genesis has the exact oposite wing to Sephiroth. Seph has the right wing, and Genesis has the left wing. Plus a little digging around the internet can help sort this out too :D

Cid's_Lady_Erin
08-31-2006, 11:32 PM
This whole brother thing is getting out of control. How many kids did Lucrecia have? I could have sworn that it was one or did Hojo do something messed up like he likes to do?

That does explain the wing though. I thought he was just stealing it from Sephiroth (I honestly don't understand the whole wing thing. If he'd had it from the start or gained it somehow, okay, but Square just randomly pulled it out of nowhere [to my knowledge] and won't drop it).

koyasuslave
08-31-2006, 11:57 PM
LOL! Lucrecia only had one kid. Genesis and Sephiroth are not related by blood at all. They just had the same experiment on them.

ValkyrieWing
09-01-2006, 06:41 AM
well said, koyasuslave. :)

Blykus
09-01-2006, 08:04 AM
Genesis. ::sigh::

A part of me wants the Final Fantasy VII franchise to end where it's at. Stop while they're ahead, before they do something stupid. The other part of me knows that they'll continue making sequels and prequels, however. So, sadly, there will probably be some direct sequel to VII with Genesis more than likely being the main antagonist.

Wilder
09-01-2006, 09:07 PM
You guessed, the FFVII-2 final boss will be a fusion between sephiroth and Genesis, to complete the two winged angel, DonŽt ask my why or what, but I can taste it frrom here

Cid's_Lady_Erin
09-02-2006, 03:18 AM
The questions are: who will be the main character, what type of battle system will the game have and will it be more RPG-like like X-2 was or will it be more like DoC (or one of the other FF spin-offs). Seeing as they've been halving the sequel time period (both AC and X-2 were 2 years after, while DoC, the sequel sequel, was one year after AC [this is probably just coincidence though]), it could be possible that whatever follow-up comes (if one comes, I'm only speculating), it may be six-months after DoC. I wonder if Shelke would appear in it (and hopefully more of Red XIII who has been getting quite a kick to the back).

G13
09-02-2006, 05:18 AM
Is there for sure going to be a VII-2, or are you guys just guessing?

Blykus
09-02-2006, 05:36 AM
Is there for sure going to be a VII-2, or are you guys just guessing?

It hasn't been confirmed, to my knowledge.

Wilder
09-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Go watch the secret ending on Dirge and make your own conclusions, is not officially confirmed yet, but is obvious is coming.

Mercen-X
09-03-2006, 11:27 PM
How do you see the special ending?

Grab up a strategy guide.

finaloblivion
09-09-2006, 01:06 AM
"g" is not squall. square said that his weapon is like the gunblade, but it's different in its own ways. we'll know more once crisis core comes out

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-21-2006, 10:30 PM

Finally someone else who knows the truth.

Changsta
11-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Hah the special ending is on Youtube lol
just check that out
or you can beat the game with getting all 3 (I think its 3) of the G files.
Doesn't anyone think Shalua Rui looks like Quistis?:love:
And Genesis looks like Squall:tongue:
WOW biting FFVIII much?:moomba:

Have u seen Gackt latley? He looks like Cloud
Or at least he's trying to look like Cloud.
W/E Squall is still god.

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Ryushikaze
11-17-2006, 10:00 PM

Have u seen Gackt latley? He looks like Cloud
Or at least he's trying to look like Cloud.

Leaving aside that Gackt does his damndest to look like VG characters half the time, relevance?

W/E Squall is still god.

The evidence does not bear out this assertion.

Trance_Kuja
11-29-2006, 05:08 PM
That gunblade is Weiss'

NGU
11-30-2006, 03:25 AM
I know he's not in there, just a refrence to him, but if squall was in there, I'd slap the first guy from square I see in the back of the head.

Forget that I'd start using crobars in illegal ways!

KasaiDraco
12-28-2006, 06:39 PM
Here's Genesis for ya.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/Syuni_Kiss/Malice%20Mizer/Gackt/Gacktgeisha2.jpg