PDA

View Full Version : You evil child, you.

Sylvie
08-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Have you ever done anything pleasing but it was evil?

Once, I noticed a chain message going around about a "Woman killer" (who was obviously fake) that killed up to 50 people supposedly. It said "If someone by the name of "Jokester59 (or something) tries to contact you, DO NOT ANSWER TO HIM!"

Well, I got a screename similar to that, and started contacting the chain-mail followers. It was hilarious, and I was laughing the whole time.

Share your guilty pleasures.

Hambone
08-25-2006, 03:43 AM
I imagine people getting killed and then I giggle. :(

Nominus Experse
08-25-2006, 03:45 AM
I eat small Christian babies

Decessus
08-25-2006, 03:50 AM
I eat small Christian babies
Who doesn't?

Roto13
08-25-2006, 03:59 AM
I saw someone punt a small dog like a football, and I smirked to myself.

Araciel
08-25-2006, 04:00 AM
i don't worship god

Divexel
08-25-2006, 04:58 AM
Reading my little brother half of a book, getting to a climax, then stopping, cause its too inappropriate for him. That always makes me smile.

Vikeve
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
I steal candy from babies which actually is very hard to do.

ChiBIkiD
08-25-2006, 07:08 PM
i curse like hell to ppl in japanese and they get all counfused. i also steal candy from my sisters when my mom isn't looking :D

McLovin'
08-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Pantsing people.

Pantsing: to forcefully remove another person pants as a form of embarrassment.

Sylvie
08-25-2006, 07:14 PM
i curse like hell to ppl in japanese and they get all counfused.

So you're basically saying that you're a Japanophile.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-25-2006, 07:24 PM
There was a time when i was in elementary and highschool when i found pleasure and laughter by making other children miserable...now i still do it but in a more light way.

I onced went to one of those "naughty" chat rooms and gave away the mail of a friend of mine to everyone...a few days later the guy was forced to change his mail...

stuffing
08-25-2006, 07:25 PM
I used to take off my socks and put my bare feet in peoples faces and yell "STINKY FEET! STINKY FEET!" haha good times

kikimm
08-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Pantsing people.

I always hated that. It never happened to me, thankfully, but having to watch all these girls get their pants pulled down in gym class, and hearing the screams, and the slaps...blegh.

I don't know. I used to do a lot of mean crap to my cats, when I was younger. Like put socks on their face, feed them tobasco sauce, dress them up in stupid /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif. Nothing HORRIBLE. Not like my brothers. He'd put them in his backpack, swing them around by the tail, try to squish them into a little ball like one of those rolly polly things. Man. :aimblush:

bipper
08-25-2006, 07:58 PM
I got pantsed in second grade. I was embaraced. But then the one girl that seen me get pants hand to pants me later. I genuinely could care less, but I was wearing my favorite super mario tighty whiteys, and they got dirty :( "No mom, I did not /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif my pants! The brown is from me getting pantsed and fell on my ass." She blinked and laughed so freaking hard at me.

Me being evil? I... can't think of anything. I tried to be a good kid.

Resha
08-25-2006, 08:04 PM
Pantsing sounds horrible...

Meh, I laugh when stupid people die in movies and stuff. It's supposed to be tragic, but it gives me cheap thrills!

Jowy
08-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I got pantsed in 9th grade. I tackled the sophomore who did it, and then we formed an everlasting friendship. ;)

I still throw things at people I don't like that I see in public.

bipper
08-25-2006, 08:14 PM
I would not have been born if my father did not pants a guy in Gym class. True story.

In essence, if my father had not forcibly removed a man's pants I would not be born. My life is fucked up. :mad:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Pantsing people.

Haha. People try and pants me, but I just smile and take them the rest of the way off. After all, I am the Pantless Ninja. They should have known better.:p

The Devil Man
08-25-2006, 08:19 PM
I would not have been born if my father did not pants a guy in Gym class. True story.

In essence, if my father had not forcibly removed a man's pants I would not be born. My life is smurfed up. :mad:

Explain why this is so!

No.78
08-25-2006, 08:20 PM
Same as Resha, also, if someone does anything offensive to me, they become my permanent enemy and I laugh at ANY misfortune that befalls them.
This goes for nearly every teacher I've had too.

EDIT: I also get kicks out of bitching, and insulting children. Or, just outsmarting them.

bipper
08-25-2006, 08:24 PM

In essence, if my father had not forcibly removed a man's pants I would not be born. My life is smurfed up. :mad:

Explain why this is so!

My father had to run 20 laps arround the GYM on full sprint. He lost breath from fatuige cause the teacher was a moron and kept pusing him. So he ended up nearly feinting and choking, and he the school nurse was called. They called it an asthma attack so that they gym teacher would not look like an ass, and so that showed up when he went to joing the navy. They would not let him in due to a minor asthma attack in 8th grade. He then settled down and married my mom, and I blessed the world with GOE about 2 years later.

More hinesight; My dad was pulling off other mens pants and he wanted to join the navy. It is a miracle I was ever born at all :eek:

Vikeve
08-26-2006, 03:05 AM
I got pantsed in 9th grade. I tackled the sophomore who did it, and then we formed an everlasting friendship. ;)

I still throw things at people I don't like that I see in public.

Its funny how people make friendships starting with arguments.

I dont know what its like being pants but a friend i was with got mooned by some jerk and i saw it and it dramatized me for life. And i made friends with the kid who mooned my friend :) but he was clingy and called me like 5 times a day. So my brother got mad and cursed him out on the phone and ive never heard from the guy since to bad.:)

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 03:18 AM
Guilty pleasures. This what this thread should be called.

1. People dying
2. Old ladies who think they are cool
3. Stupid people in class who can't answer a simple question. :tongue:

Kinda safe, but I can't list the other ones.

Fuego
08-26-2006, 03:28 AM
A (sorta-kinda friend) thought they just HAD to take me to chruch ... so i pretended i had Tourette's, in the middle of the songs ... Loud .
*music playing* O' God is *Pig smurfer!* and our *Bitch!* *bitch!* from on high *Wow! I want some pot!* (and so on)
We lasted like one song :p (Protestants sing ALOT in church! Thank god :evilking: :laugh:)

Madame Adequate
08-26-2006, 03:34 AM
I laugh at criminals who commit heinous crimes, but are stupid enough to document them.

I've never been pantsed - except by myself. Was in the park with a few friends, messing around on the swings. I managed to get my pants caught in the swing I was on, spun over, and fell off the thing, with my pants still attached to it. Hilarity ensued.

BardTard
08-26-2006, 04:00 AM
I hack people and screw with them. My grandma deleted her email address after I did it.

Fuego
08-26-2006, 04:02 AM
[]Remind me to stay on your good side :D

BardTard
08-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Remind me to stay on your good side :D

It's pretty difficult to piss me off like they did. It was personal. Even if you did piss me off I'd probably have no intention of hacking you because I don't know you. The joy is in seeing their reaction. :greenie:

Fuego
08-26-2006, 04:13 AM
[QUOTE=Fuego;1853970]Remind me to stay on your good side :D:beer::lovers:

Christmas
08-26-2006, 04:21 AM
I have never done anything evil in my life. :bigsmile:

Rengori
08-26-2006, 04:59 AM
I take pleasure in kicking kittens.

DanteV9
08-26-2006, 11:31 AM
Well, I'm just really arrogant. Indeed very pleasing.

Alive-Cat
08-26-2006, 11:32 AM
I do something evil and pleasing at least once a day. :)

DanteV9
08-26-2006, 11:33 AM
I do something evil and pleasing at least once a day. :)

It's hard to avoid it.

KentaRawr!
08-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Hmm...

I ripped RSL's beard.

Quindiana Jones
08-26-2006, 03:41 PM
My friends and I once gave a person 4 Super Wedgies in a row.

Super Wedgy: Much like the normal Wedgy, but with several people grabbing one person's underwear and pulling them off the ground.

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 05:15 PM
owch. super wedgies are bad. im glad the stuff in this thread hasnt happened to me.

im angelic in behaviour and am one of the hardest people in the world to annoy. i cant remember the last time a was angry or annoyed and im nearly never angry or annoyed at other people. these are the bad things i do.

i laugh at peoples misfourtunes but only if its fake. E.G. is someone put together a hilarious death scene in a film i would laugh but if it was real i wouldnt.

also im really a non violent person but i get a strange satisfied feeling on soul reaver 2 if im not holding a weapon and i gut an enemy with my own claws. it looks so cool if their back is against the wall and the blood splatters out on the wall. it's the only case i can think of where i get a strange satisfaction from splatting someones blood on a wall.

Quindiana Jones
08-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Never annoyed eh?

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 12:25 PM
u cna anger me pretty easily on my bad days and ill turn round and punch a couple in the face probably worst thing i ever done was boxing some guys nose because he lobbed a stone at the back of my head it was funny he was bleeding and calling to his friends to help him AHAHA .......................what

Owen Macwere
08-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, like slapping my brother's son and let him cry, then my bro would come and say "what has happened?" I just answere "he hit the wall" hahahaha.. but that was when I was about eight.
for now, just annoying people.

Mitch
08-27-2006, 02:15 PM
I post in Christmas' usernotes then laught about it later.

BakerMan
08-27-2006, 03:19 PM
Well my cousin really pisses me off and we have this grude against each other so this one time ( i forget exactly what he did) I took a jelly bean and shot it from my nose a him, he started crying.

I held my brother over a pond.
I pushed my dog in a lake, although it was a good thing, he still can't swim and he's a labrador, he should swim perfectly fine.(he doesn't even like rain)

Uhh, give me a little longer and I'll come up with a whole lot more.

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Haha that reminds me. the way I taught my dog to swim was:
I carried him along a rocky outcrop into niiiiice deeeep sea, then chucked him it. He went splash. Before that he was a bit scared of water, now he loves it!

That might work on young children, though their parents might not be too happy.

Mr. Graves
08-27-2006, 10:03 PM
Subtly showing people their idiocy in a passive-aggressive manner.

Other than that I just try to be a good person.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-27-2006, 10:56 PM
I handcuffed a guy to a fence once and walked off because he upset me so much, that was very pleasing to me. I did eventually let him go.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
08-27-2006, 11:13 PM
Yeah, like slapping my brother's son and let him cry, then my bro would come and say "what has happened?" I just answere "he hit the wall" hahahaha.. but that was when I was about eight.

Dude, thats a little too messed up. SRSLY. :mad2:

Anyways, Im a good girl :bigsmile:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-28-2006, 09:57 AM
I handcuffed a guy to a fence once and walked off because he upset me so much, that was very pleasing to me. I did eventually let him go.

Kitten, that was quite kinky, or it could have been.

I am just an innocent good Pantless Ninja. We harm when we have too, but prefer to do so in a loving manner.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 11:44 AM
Is there such thing as an innocent Pantless Ninja? All the Pantless Ninja's I've ever met tried to abuse me.

Owen Macwere
08-28-2006, 01:27 PM

Dude, thats a little too messed up. SRSLY. :mad2:

Anyways, Im a good girl :bigsmile:

Yeah, I am a messy evil boy. (whahahahhhhaaa). :radred:

:tongue:

Giga Guess
08-28-2006, 01:46 PM
And I thought I was bad for grabbing a cat, holding it close and spinning as fast as I can. Dizzy cats are funny.

Freya
08-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok so i left for like a week and this place gets over ran by people i don't know....

Yeah i'm one of those poele who throw popcorn at you for talking in the theaters but then i proceed to do the same thing in a louder tone.

If someone is being rude i correct their grammer to insult them and tell them that calling someone immature means they themselves are immature. You know, a sign of immaturity is calling some a name. I might just correct your grammer anyways though....

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
I love correcting people's grammar and spelling. Especially teacher's. Man do they get annoyed!

theundeadhero
08-28-2006, 08:14 PM
I sometimes eat a whole pint thing of chunky monkey ice cream :shame: or maybe it's a quart. I don't know them crazy sizes.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 08:15 PM
murdering innocent insects

Old Manus
08-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I lurk EoEO :chef:

The Unknown Guru
08-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Sometimes I think about starting a mob at my school based off of smuggling and selling candy. If somebody ticks me off, then I would get my cronies to sabotage their homework.

Odaisé Gaelach
08-28-2006, 08:38 PM
I bought the Crazy Frog single.

Lawr
08-29-2006, 08:06 AM
Screwing with rubah's head...which led to her deleting Usernotes on my profile. It was fun while it lasted

Rostum
08-29-2006, 03:03 PM
I remember laughing at one guy in highschool a couple of times.

One was when my friend gave him a wedgy and hung him up on a tree branch (it was just high enough so he couldn't touch the ground with his feet).

Another was when another friend 'pantsed' him fully (underwear and all) when he was talking to this girl he had a huge crush on.

Oh I've done pleanty of evil things as well, but I really don't want to get into those. :D

Reine
08-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Pantsing people.

We call that a downtrou here xD

I got a downtrou at school once :(

And a Super Wedgie that was so super, my arse crack ached all week..

As for evil things ive done, well, lets just say im rather evil, and the list would be too long..