PDA

View Full Version : edczxcvbnm picked me up in his vehicle today because he likes to run children over.

Sephex
08-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Okay so we picked up a movie to rent because our friends and I wanted to see "Inside Man". It was awesome. I even drew a picture of what he looked like when he picked me up!

To give this thread a reason to exist, when you go out with your friends, do you prefer to drive yourself or would you rather have someone else drive? If you can't drive/not old enough to yet, how do you get around with your friends?

Me? Well, I like driving so I can listen to my music, but I also like to save on gas money and let my friends drive since I have a somewhat lengthy drive to work every day.

Meat Puppet
08-25-2006, 05:48 AM
When going out with my friends, I prefer to be driven. I can do more things with my head that way.
I hate driving my friends around because they laugh at everything I do and make so much noise. Sometimes they will make this loud noise come from their mouth which is directed at maybe a girl on the sidewalk, and it almost makes me have a car accident. :(

Shoeberto
08-25-2006, 05:49 AM
I like driving. My car is really the only one with enough room to fit four guys comfortably, so I'd rather drive it and have them comfortable than being cramped in the backseat of one of their cars.

Moon Rabbits
08-25-2006, 05:52 AM
I can't drive, but I like to drive with the friends of mine that can. If there is no one old enough to drive, we bus.

oddler
08-25-2006, 05:53 AM
I drive us around when I can but it doesn't really matter. It's all fun anyway. Either way, I'm goofing off so whatev. :eep:

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-25-2006, 06:02 AM
I'd rather not drive as I might get drunk at one point.

Nominus Experse
08-25-2006, 06:33 AM
I'd rather not drive as I might get drunk at one point.
^ Exactly

Psydekick
08-25-2006, 08:01 AM
Im 12 so i cant drive:(

Christmas
08-25-2006, 08:44 AM
I dun have friends neither do I have a car. :(

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-25-2006, 09:44 AM
All of my friends are too lazy to go get a lisence. Me too for that matter. So we walk everywhere. But I skateboard to get to them, because I live farther away and they live close to each other.

Dreddz
08-25-2006, 11:52 AM
I like to be driven, so Im not to blame if the car is crashed....

fire_of_avalon
08-25-2006, 12:22 PM
I prefer to drive because I'm the best there is at it, and other people make me angry and I like to get angry and go Incredible Hulk on them.

Sefie1999AD
08-25-2006, 01:07 PM
In Tampere, I usually either walk or take a bus. In Vaasa, it's about the same except busses go very rarely there. I don't have a driving license, so it's some of my friends driving. Some of them like to try out some really crazy stunts while driving, which is annoying, though. >_>

Dignified Pauper
08-25-2006, 01:29 PM
it really depends on the price of gas and how much gas I have.

Rye
08-25-2006, 01:35 PM
I like driving so far, but I'm still a newb at it, because I only got my learner's permit (you can drive at 16 with it, but only with a parent in the car) in July. So far, I've only driven on back roads around my town, but I like it. :jess:

Zeldy
08-25-2006, 01:42 PM
When ever I go out with my friends its usually bus to town, but we've gotten the train to liverpool before.

Mitch
08-25-2006, 01:57 PM
no one in new zealand can drive

Peegee
08-25-2006, 02:01 PM
no one in new zealand can drive

Besides you could probably bike from one end to the other in 4 hours.

Anyway, I prefer not to drive, but that's because I'm lazy.

I also developed a general preference not to drive at night. I can't see anything and I am more prone to close-to-accidental driving.

bipper
08-25-2006, 03:15 PM
I have to drive. I am the only Wisconsonite with out a DWI or revoke license :(

That is at least what I accuse them of. I just like to drive, and I usually make for a good time with my antics. Pulling up to the McDonalds that the legendary Mafoo works at and blasting Anna Nalicks 'breate' was a pretty awkwardly funny time.

Plus my track record of getting pulled over for anything under the sun (18 times thus far) and never getting a ticket usually makes for a good time as well.:choc2:

Funny thing is, I always had a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty station wagon that we would just beat the hell our of, now I have a 2006 Wagon so there is NO EATING IN MY CAR. I have gotten so lame :(

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I have to drive. I am the only Wisconsonite with out a DWI or revoke license :(

That is at least what I accuse them of. I just like to drive, and I usually make for a good time with my antics. Pulling up to the McDonalds that the legendary Mafoo works at and blasting Anna Nalicks 'breate' was a pretty awkwardly funny time.

Plus my track record of getting pulled over for anything under the sun (18 times thus far) and never getting a ticket usually makes for a good time as well.:choc2:

Funny thing is, I always had a /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty station wagon that we would just beat the hell our of, now I have a 2006 Wagon so there is NO EATING IN MY CAR. I have gotten so lame :(

:p :p :p :p :p

Shoden
08-25-2006, 04:49 PM
I cannot drive yet, not til I'm 17 anyway.

SammieBabe
08-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I hate driving. But I love my car. Go figure...

Giga Guess
08-26-2006, 03:55 PM
I'm a navigator, not a pilot.

Resha
08-26-2006, 03:58 PM
I dun have friends neither do I have a car. :(
I'll be your friend if you drive me around everywhere. :)

I can't drive, nor can my friends. So we force our parents to take us around. Sucks to be them! :D But I think that if I could drive and if I had a car, I'd want to do it, because I love cars and driving seems like awesome fun.

Erdrick Holmes
08-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Il ike driving with my friends. I had to take my buddy Karl home last night. He had to go inside to find his lighter because I couldn't find the knob in my car to turn on the headlights, took me ten minutes to finally find it.

Quindiana Jones
08-26-2006, 04:05 PM
I fly and leave my b*st*rd friends behind.

theundeadhero
08-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I prefer to ride because my attention span seems to run out quick these days, and if someone else drives I don't have to pay attention to the road. I can do anything I want. <i>Anything</i>.

Jess
08-28-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't drive yet, not until after November. At the moment my boyfriend usually drives.

Shoden
08-28-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm going to take lessons to make all my friends crap themselves, I'm a fricking maniac on dodgems and karts and I got bad coordination. This is going to be fun. >=D

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Confucious say: You only need a license when you drive badly.

theundeadhero
08-28-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm arguing with myself over what's in his hands. It could be a lunch box, or maybe a cassette, or it might be that movie. Whatever it is, that sun sure is surprised to see it.

Mr. Graves
08-28-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm a good driver, but I'm lazy. If I had a friend whom is a good driver, I'd let him drive.