Explore it and find out.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 09:43 PM
i did how do i get yang back

edit i hate poisonus water

Flying Mullet
08-25-2006, 09:45 PM
i did how do i get yang back
Go visit his wife back in Fabul. She can help you out.

edit i hate poisonus water
Cast float on your party and the poisonous spaces won't hurt you.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 09:46 PM
im in the underworld
and ive told her she says im lieing
and he is alive hes in a bed and the sylphs wont give him back

Flying Mullet
08-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Can you move freely between the under and overworld in an airship? I don't think that you can help Yang until you can fly back to Fabul from the Sylph Cave.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 09:53 PM
i cant im trying to get the last crystal and the top is sealed

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 09:57 PM
oh i get it

Flying Mullet
08-25-2006, 09:58 PM
I think you have to wait until you can get back to the overworld to finish the Sylph Cave then.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 10:02 PM
thats after when the golbez gets the dark crystal instead of me right?

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 10:03 PM
oh man i hate trap doors

Flying Mullet
08-25-2006, 10:04 PM
Play and find out. :p

oh man i hate trap doors
Trap Doors give the best experience at that point in the game. Have Kain Jump, Cecil and Edge attack, Rydia cast Bio.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 10:05 PM
i know he gets it instead of me because i can see the future

bio?

bios weak

Crossblades
08-25-2006, 10:10 PM
Have Rydia cast Bio.

Or Leviathan

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 10:12 PM
thnx a lot

Psychotic
08-25-2006, 11:01 PM
cecil+rosa, I have already sent you a PM asking you to stop double posting. Kindly stop it.

Double posting is when you have two or more consecutive posts one after another. Please don't double post, especially to "bump" a thread to the top of the page. If you have more to add to the last post of a thread, use the edit/delete button.

If you have trouble understanding this, then you may PM any questions you may have to me. Thank you.

cecil+rosa
08-25-2006, 11:09 PM
ok i wil stop

Sefie1999AD
08-25-2006, 11:14 PM
To kill the Trap Doors, here's a very cheap trick. You'll need Rosa with Reflect, but if you got Ashura and Leviathan (particularly Ashura), I think you have Reflect already. First, slow down the game speed. Then have everyone defend until it's Rosa's turn. Wait until the Trap Door scans one of your characters. Have Rosa cast Reflect on the scanned character, and that way the Trap Door will get itself killed. I got myself a few good laughs doing so in the GBA version. :D Just be sure to keep checking Rosa's MP because casting Reflect on every Trap Door battle and healing the characters will drain her MP a lot.

Paul
08-26-2006, 12:55 AM
cecil+rosa, I have already sent you a PM asking you to stop double posting. Kindly stop it.

Double posting is when you have two or more consecutive posts one after another. Please don't double post, especially to "bump" a thread to the top of the page. If you have more to add to the last post of a thread, use the edit/delete button.

If you have trouble understanding this, then you may PM any questions you may have to me. Thank you.
i don't want to undermine your authority, but seriously the rules of this forum hark back to the late 90's days of the internet when everyone was so uptight about everything.

a second post right after it uses up such a small amount of memory its insignificant. if a poster wants to correct something they said, they should edit. if a poster wants to later add more before anybody else has replied, it makes sense to make another post. it doesn't do anybody any harm whatsoever. its more cohesive to read, and the forum list will show that a new post has been made as opposed to with an edit when no change is signalled.

i don't mean to take this all out on you personally, just doing your job etc. but come on guys you must have better things to do than moan about double posts.

Leeza
08-26-2006, 03:55 AM
No, Paul, we do no have better things to do. Actually we might, but regardless of that fact, if we allowed everyone to double post here the esthetics of the forums would be just nonexistent. But, aside from esthetics, it's just plain old bad form. There is an edit/delete button in every post for a reason. Use it. Plain and simple. Having three/four double and triple posts in one small thread is very poor form. A small board may be able to get away with such things as double postings, but in a big board such as this one all rules require following or things turn into chaos.

Speaking of which, your post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread so it should not have even been posted here. If you have a beef with the Staff and their policies, make your beef known in the Talking to the Staff forum.