PDA

View Full Version : My Chemical Romance vs Thrice

I Am Stoner
08-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Who do you guys think are better? Thrice or MCR?

I have to say thrice for me, because the drummer is a legend.

Mythra
08-25-2006, 11:17 PM
I'm gonna have to give it to MCR on this one. I know a lot of people prob. don't like them but I do. The End, Cemetary Drive, Ghost Of You, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, are all great songs and they have more that I like. So while I really like Thrice (Stare At The Sun ftw :)), I just like MCR more.

I Am Stoner
08-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm gonna have to give it to MCR on this one. I know a lot of people prob. don't like them but I do. The End, Cemetary Drive, Ghost Of You, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, are all great songs and they have more that I like. So while I really like Thrice (Stare At The Sun ftw :)), I just like MCR more.

Thats very well put. I like MCR I just prefer thrice more. The best Thrice song for me is To Awake And Avenge The Dead. Best MCR song is the ghost of you by far in my opinion. We seem to share the same taste in music you and I. Although monkeys are really handy in a fight with thier banana guns. They scare me....... Monkeys....... Always watching.

Mythra
08-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Yes, you have to watch out for those monkeys. They are in league with the squirrels ya know.

Sunny Day Suicide
08-26-2006, 12:34 AM
They both suck. AFI above both.

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 12:41 AM
They both suck. AFI above both.

AFI above them, really, REALLY!?!? Nah mate, I couldn't of just read that, I thought someone just said AFI are better. That cant be. How are AFI better? They are like a worse version of Greenday!! OMG, watch yourself, I think the monkeys just heard us. Evil, evil monkeys. EVIL!!:mwahaha:

Sunny Day Suicide
08-26-2006, 01:46 AM
Greengay just sucks. AFI's actually talented. You'd know if you were a guitar player.

Venom
08-26-2006, 01:48 AM
Slayer.

I Don't Need A Name
08-26-2006, 10:47 AM
haha im a guitar played and i like Green Day! but ive never wished to hear AFI so i wouldnt know.

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Slayer.

Hahaha, legend!!:D

Sunny Day Suicide
08-26-2006, 02:59 PM
haha im a guitar played and i like Green Day! but ive never wished to hear AFI so i wouldnt know.

Greenday's too simple for me. Seriously download Leaving Song pt.2 vy AFI. Or something hardcore that'll scare you like Emanuel- New Violence.

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 06:18 PM
The Hush Sound.

Shoeberto
08-26-2006, 06:22 PM
The two are really beyond comparison. I mean, take any track from Vheissu against... I dunno, whatever MCR songs have been popular. It's totally apples and oranges.

I prefer Thrice, obviously.

NorthernChaosGod
08-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I voted Thrice because I've listened to both and they are the more tolerable of the two.