PDA

View Full Version : how much do you care about the way your bed is dressed

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Ok the title is dorked but here is the topic.

How much do you care about what is on your bed sheets? example the ocean or pokemon...whatever

How much do you care about how neat your bed is each day?

How often do you make the bed or change it's sheets . How many pillows do you place on your bed and how do you use them.

Does your bed look pretty or ugly. Do you care how it looks?

ect ect

I was looking at my bed and came up with this very simple thread....

Resha
08-25-2006, 11:11 PM
I care how my bed looks. I am shallow like that. It is pink. And blue. And not so neat.

I jump on it.

Gullick
08-25-2006, 11:14 PM
mines usually messy and unkept. When made, its green with Japanease writing, a blue throw over thingy and two white cushions.

But i just keep thinking, why go to that much bother when im just gonna be messing it up again in about 12hours or so

-Gull-

Rye
08-25-2006, 11:14 PM
I get annoyed when my sheets are sliding off one side of the bed, which happens because I lay on my bed a lot to use the internet (wireless laptop~), so I have to fix my sheets a few times a day.

Anaisa
08-25-2006, 11:15 PM
My bed looks cosy, which it is. It's important to me to have a cosy bed. It has to smell nice as well.

XxSephirothxX
08-25-2006, 11:15 PM
None at all.

Dignified Pauper
08-25-2006, 11:16 PM
My bed doesn't wear clothes. I don't dress my bed. I make my bed.

Hambone
08-25-2006, 11:19 PM
my bed has a jean comforter so I really don't care. I only like my bed because I can sleep there. :p

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 11:23 PM

So much for your imagination....too bad too. If you were a little more open minded and creative about post one , your post could have actually been worth reading and important to this thread.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Why do you care about how my bed looks?

Pokemon sheets were interesting for a while but then Pikachu started making special guest apperances in my nightmares so I decided to get rid of them. I change my sheets about once every three months and I have two pillows (I find it very hard to sleep without a pillow)

Old Manus
08-25-2006, 11:26 PM

So much for your imagination....too bad too. If you were a little more open minded and creative about post one , your thread could have actually been worth reading and important to this thread.Burned.

ama124
08-25-2006, 11:28 PM
I don't really care about how my bed looks. Its usually not made and i use very simple bed sheets.

as long as i can sleep on it, i'm fine.

Tavrobel
08-25-2006, 11:29 PM
None at all.

KentaRawr!
08-25-2006, 11:31 PM
The title certainly isn't "Dorked". Dork means whale penis! :D

Anyway, I don't mind how my bed is made at all, considering I use a sleeping bag on my bed. Sometimes, I'll use a blanket AND a sleeping bag, but normally it's just a sleeping bag. However, my floor must be clear of all normally used items, and it must not have more than 10 items of trash on it!

Mitch
08-25-2006, 11:33 PM
Meh. I only have two outfits for my bed. It doesn't get out much. They make him look like an old man.

So I sleep on an old man every night. Sweet.

feona17
08-25-2006, 11:47 PM
I only ask that my sheets are not retarded. For example, I wouldn't have Spongebob Squarepants sheets but I wouldn't mind having a FFX pillowcase.

I'd have simple coloured sheets. And I never care about how neat it is, I never really make my bed either... what's the point, I'm just going to mess it up again when I sleep.

lovehurts
08-25-2006, 11:48 PM
The title certainly isn't "Dorked". Dork means whale penis! :D

!

:p You learn something new everyday. Thank you!!:p :p

fire_of_avalon
08-26-2006, 12:11 AM
At school, my bed is purple and lofted, so I don't ever make it. At home my bed is red and black, and I make it every day because I can actually reach it. xD

fallen_angel9000
08-26-2006, 12:14 AM
i dont really care that much about how my bed looks.... its messy:D

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 12:16 AM
Im not botherd how I dress. Just wear clothes that I wanna wear I guess. If I like them, I wear them, If I hate them, then I cover them with lighter fluid and set them on fire. Well, no actually I don't.

Zeldy
08-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I use one pillow, most have 2, but that hurts my neck. I ALWAYS have a flannalette sheet, even in Summer, underneath my duvet. Can't sleep without it.

Mine needs changing. Its full of makeup stains.

Dignified Pauper
08-26-2006, 01:36 AM

So much for your imagination....too bad too. If you were a little more open minded and creative about post one , your thread could have actually been worth reading and important to this thread.Burned.

It is too bad you believe that I am serious when I post such drivel.

Roto13
08-26-2006, 02:03 AM
I sleep on a pile of rags in the basement.

Fuego
08-26-2006, 02:06 AM
My bed is always asking for halter top sheets and fishnet comforters...
I'm like "But they make you look like a tramp!!!"
And my bed screams back "You're not my real father !"
And i retort "You're not my real daughter !"

... O, I mean hi hows it going

SammieBabe
08-26-2006, 02:08 AM
As long as it has clean sheets and my pillows, I could care less...

Elite Lord Sigma
08-26-2006, 02:20 AM
I make my bed every day, because my mom forces me to.
I don't care what color the blankets and sheets are, as long as they're comfortable.

Rengori
08-26-2006, 02:33 AM
Half of the time the covers are on the floor.

Fuego
08-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Half of the time the covers are on the floor.Sounds Kinky :screwy: LOL
~J/K :bow: :frust: :Oo: :lol:

Vikeve
08-26-2006, 02:47 AM

Really... thats amazing ive never made a bed ive only cleaned it.

And i clean it maybe................................Never!

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 03:02 AM
I'm PICKY. I can't have any stains or marks on my sheets or else I'll freak out. :(

Christmas
08-26-2006, 04:25 AM
I wish I have a bed. :(

Decessus
08-26-2006, 04:33 AM
I try to keep my box well kept.

fantasyjunkie
08-26-2006, 05:17 AM
I'll make our bed in a rush and be done with it, as long as it's halfway presentable. It pisses my wife off, she likes it tight with no wrinkles anywhere.

bipper
08-26-2006, 07:36 PM
I like my bed to be naked, so when I sleep, our naked bodies can be together. :cool:

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-26-2006, 07:58 PM
My sheets are either blank white, or have dinosaurs on them. I like dinosaurs.

I don't care about how neat it is during the day, but I have to fix it before I go to sleep.

I remake the bed everynight, but I don't usually change the sheets as often as I should. I have two pillows on my bed, and I use them both.

Hah. My bed looks like a bed. Sometimes it is a mess, but like I said, I fix it before I go to sleep. It will either stay nice, or be a mess the next day depending upon how restless my sleep is.

Hambone
08-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I wish I have a bed. :(

I'll get you one for Christmas. :)

Dreddz
08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
I care more about my itch on my leg than my bed. I mean, why make a bed that'll be ruined later that evening. Making a bed usually makes it tight, and uncomftable. And im on my bed alot, so Ill have to make it several times a day. My bed's sheets and covers are all white, so Im not fussed about the appearance of my bed.

Captain Maxx Power
08-26-2006, 09:45 PM
Not particularly fussed. I'll quite happily sleep on the floor with cardboard as a sheet, so the state of my bed isn't high on my priorities. I'm not homeless of course, but I am saying it wouldn't be as big of a blow to me if it did happen. Which it might.

Jowy
08-26-2006, 11:11 PM
I only make my bed if someone's going to be over. Otherwise, it's a hodgepodge of comforters, sheets, and pillows.

Alastair|UK
08-26-2006, 11:35 PM
well normally i go to my bed bout 12 pm so its dark and i just lie ontop of the mess

Roogle
08-26-2006, 11:44 PM
I make my bed everyday unless I wake up very late and there is little time to care about making beds.

Reles
08-27-2006, 12:10 AM
I like my bed to be unmade, so it looks more inviting and comfortable. I don't ever sleep between the sheets though, my comforter is way to nice feeling.

Shlup
08-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Before I moved out of my parents house I alternated between Ninja Turtle and Alf sheets. They were itchy though. I prefer my new 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

My husband and I never make the bed though.

rubah
08-27-2006, 12:17 AM
I would rather the sheets feel good rather than look beautiful. as for covers, *shrugs*

NorthernChaosGod
08-27-2006, 03:02 AM
I don't care how my bed looks unless I am having female company over. ;)

Sylvie
08-27-2006, 03:38 AM
...Why do you want to know about my bed?
:shifty:

Fuego
08-27-2006, 04:50 AM
i usually crash about 2 am (thats when my bed gets home from work)
It smells like Weed and Fluids ... Thank god for rubber sheets (and bleach) >.<

DarkLadyNyara
08-27-2006, 05:25 AM
As long as my sheets are clean and soft, I don't really care what they look like. (Though I refuse to use anything "cutesy"). As far as making it goes, I almost never do. What's the point?

StarChild
08-27-2006, 05:40 AM
I'm picky about if it's made or not when there is company over. other than that...nope

Rusty
08-27-2006, 05:59 AM
I like all my sheets and doona covers to be matched and stylish~ But I hardly ever really make my bed. It's more comfy when it's messy. I use two pillows. It's impossible for me to sleep with one pillow. I wash my sheets/covers about every two/three weeks.

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 10:11 AM
My bed has to be perfect. The covers have to be neat, the pillows in the correct position, my pjs in the corner and my teddy on my pillows. Im a Monica, a neat freak.

Breine
08-27-2006, 10:32 AM
How much do you care about what is on your bed sheets? example the ocean or pokemon...whatever My bed sheet is completely white. Not very original, but still nice-looking.

How much do you care about how neat your bed is each day? Not so much. When I clean my room I tend to make my bed, but other than that I couldn't care less.

How often do you make the bed or change it's sheets . How many pillows do you place on your bed and how do you use them. I make it when I clean my room, so once a week. I have four pillows for no particular reason, though :eep:

Does your bed look pretty or ugly. Do you care how it looks? I wouldn't say it looks ugly, but it doesn't look pretty either... Just comfortable as a bed should look like.

Sefie1999AD
08-27-2006, 10:52 AM
I make my bed every morning. I'm not overly picky about the way someone's bed looks like, but I find it annoying if someone hasn't made their bed and their sheets, covers, pillows and whatnot are all messed up and their bedspread is a random mess on the floor. :mad: My sheets usually don't have a theme, but my cover and pillow usually have the same theme, such as an ice hockey theme, the Lion King theme etc. :)

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 12:40 PM
How much do you care about what is on your bed sheets? example the ocean or pokemon...whatever . i prefer stuff with like a pattern rather than characters or cartoon etc so pink blue green purple orange yellow it all rocks

How much do you care about how neat your bed is each day? .as long as theres nothing hard on it that ill end up lying on i dont mind

How often do you make the bed or change it's sheets . How many pillows do you place on your bed and how do you use them. rearly i make my bed or change its sheets i need 2 pillows or i get that blood rushing in to my head feeling and cant get to sleep

Does your bed look pretty or ugly. Do you care how it looks? its well i dont know i only make it if im told to and even then i rarely do so its just some colours made in to a mountain

Dell
08-27-2006, 01:36 PM
How much do you care about what is on your bed sheets? example the ocean or pokemon...whatever.
-As long as it has stars!

How much do you care about how neat your bed is each day? Not so much.
-None at all, as long as I like it.

How often do you make the bed or change it's sheets . How many pillows do you place on your bed and how do you use them.
-Never! When I get to use with my bed, it's hard for me to even change it (or leave it)!

Does your bed look pretty or ugly. Do you care how it looks?
-Anything as long as I get to use with my bed.

Yuffie514
08-28-2006, 07:36 AM
my bedsheets used to be a solid maroon or dark reddish color, then it went to a solid sea blue, which made it look like i could sleep in the ocean without drowning. now it's dark red with paisley designs. i'm not so fond of paisley designs, but at least it's not much worse.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-28-2006, 11:38 AM
I have really bad sleeping problems, so my bed is more storage space than a bed most of the time. I will change my bedsheets when I've shifted this damn cold. I have phases of caring about my bedsheets, most of the time I don't care too much. But if I'm feeling down I use my Peanuts bedsheets.

I think I can count on one hand the amount of times I've made my bed in my entire life.

ljkkjlcm9
08-28-2006, 11:59 AM
My bed has to look a certain way, and to avoid having to remake it constantly, I sleep in a sleeping bag on top of it, as do most people here. Just like the marching cadence says, "They say that in the Army, the racks are mighty fine. How the heck should I know, I've never slept in mine."

It's the truth, no one actually sleeps in their bed

THE JACKEL

Peegee
08-28-2006, 03:03 PM
My bedroom looks like a nuclear bomb testing area. I could care less how clean things are because things that are clean get dirty.