PDA

View Full Version : Q=U

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:02 AM
i think quistis is ultimacia in the future. quistis has many likeness to ultimacia they both have the same smile. quistis gets rinoas power when she dies. quistis out of her hatred of rinoas white wings that made squall fall in love with rinoa, decideds she will make her a black wing to mock the dead rinoa. there are so many more reasons of why i think qusitis is ultimacia.

DfKimera
08-26-2006, 12:04 AM
It barely makes sense, but try putting more sense and reason in it.

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:05 AM
it does make sense qusitis hates squall after he starts to like rhinoa thats y she doesnt like him at the end of the game

Flying Mullet
08-26-2006, 12:07 AM
None of the (X) = U talk makes any sense. :smash:

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:08 AM
dont u seem some of the chracter traits in ultimacia in qusitis

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2006, 12:11 AM
Ultimecia is a flat, static character, meaning she has only one or two traits that SOMEONE else is bound to have :P

ScottNUMBERS
08-26-2006, 12:12 AM
Interesting theory I think you could be onto something!

Same smile! Of course why didn't I see it first?

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:26 AM
quistis knows the ups and downs of squall so she probaly kbnows what makes him mad and happy as like summoning griever

Xurts
08-26-2006, 12:28 AM
i think quistis is ultimacia in the future. quistis has many likeness to ultimacia they both have the same smile. quistis gets rinoas power when she dies. quistis out of her hatred of rinoas white wings that made squall fall in love with rinoa, decideds she will make her a black wing to mock the dead rinoa. there are so many more reasons of why i think qusitis is ultimacia.
You're being sarcastic, right? I hope so, because if you're serious then that is one of the most ridiculous and stupid theories I have ever heard.

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:35 AM
its not stupid it has many facts

Dynast-Kid
08-26-2006, 12:39 AM
You people have obviously failed to see the truth...

Z=U

Sorry,someone had to tell you the truth...

Flying Mullet
08-26-2006, 12:41 AM
A != U, B != U, C != U, D != U, E != U, F != U, G != U, H != U, I != U, J != U, K != U, L != U, M != U, N != U, O != U, P != U, Q != U, R != U, S != U, T != U, V != U, W != U, X != U, Y != U, Z != U

U = U

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 12:46 AM
look at ultimacias face and look at quisitis face they have the fame face shapes

Xurts
08-26-2006, 01:18 AM
look at ultimacias face and look at quisitis face they have the fame face shapes
oh man, how can anyone argue with that? that right there proves it true.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-26-2006, 01:46 AM
and they both have blond hair and like to dominate others OMG you´re right!

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 02:51 AM
see what i mean

Wilder
08-26-2006, 03:51 AM
see what i mean

:) what a joke

The Last Oath
08-26-2006, 04:12 AM
Not true, otherwise ff8 would have given clues like laguna and squall, but its interesting but not true

The Crystal
08-26-2006, 04:28 AM
Ultimecia is a flat, static character, meaning she has only one or two traits that SOMEONE else is bound to have :P

And what is the problem with this? Sephiroth is the same thing, but everyone love him.

Christmas
08-26-2006, 04:37 AM
I THINK YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT!!!

G SpOtZ
08-26-2006, 05:03 AM
At first, I thought this was going to be a mockery thread, made as a joke to make fun of the R=U theory.

Now that I see that you're not joking, I find this incredibly sad. =(
You could at least but a FE spin on it, and make it a bit more ridiculous with points of evidence that don't relate to the topic at hand, at all. Then it would be funny. And worth reading.

GuitarGuy1181
08-26-2006, 05:45 AM
I did some research into this....the truth is that Cloud=U. Yes.....Cloud from FFVII is U. Just think about it. :)

The Crystal
08-26-2006, 06:18 AM
Is SO OBVIOUS that Ultimecia is Fujin!
Look at the facts: Both of them are woman, both of them have white hair, and both of them talk funny. IS OBVIOUS!!!

Sir Bahamut
08-26-2006, 07:48 AM
My God....you've done it! Solved the riddle of Ultimecia!!!

PS: XD at people not getting the joke

Pharoh Amon Khan III
08-26-2006, 08:25 AM
My God....you've done it! Solved the riddle of Ultimecia!!!

PS: XD at people not getting the joke

For once I think we're on agreement on something... That's all I thought this was and that's why I popped in here. I'm surprised that people are taking this seriously... (scratches head)

Armisael
08-26-2006, 09:56 AM
quistis gets rinoas power when she dies.
Saying what? :kaodizzy:

p.s Rinoa doesn't die!

quistis out of her hatred of rinoas white wings that made squall fall in love with rinoa, decideds she will make her a black wing to mock the dead rinoa.
Yeah, it's the white wings that make the difference! :kaocheer:

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-26-2006, 10:36 AM
And and and...Quistis started hating the SeeD because she was fired and got pissed off!:D

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 12:35 PM
quistis doesnt hate squall and isnt hatefully jelous of squall and rinoa. the R=U theory is much better than this one. i see where your coming from but wont people just accept that U=U. ultimecia is ultimecia.

Raebus
08-26-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey guys, he might be onto something. I mean, ultimecia SLIGHTLY looks like Quistis. We all know physical appearences that could be copied from other characters, say face shape that are usually the same as others in most games COULD make such a theory like that true. :thumb:

sephirothishere
08-26-2006, 02:24 PM
fujin=ultimecia kinda makes sense cuz they both talk funny and fujin would be pissed that squall was trying to kill seifer....but they all seem happy in the ending movie thingy....hahahahahahhahaahahahhahaahaahah

Sefie1999AD
08-26-2006, 02:55 PM
I agree with Q = U, but Q is short for Quina (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=64261), not Quistis. :p

Pharoh Amon Khan III
08-26-2006, 03:22 PM
Gogo is Ultimecia!!! There ya go! And anyone that dare challenge this... IT'S ON!!!! BRING IT! Or something to the effect of what X-Play's "Ratty" would say...:love:

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 04:13 PM
qusitis hates seed cause they fire her so thats y she hates em

*~Angel Wing~*
08-26-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't think so...:rolleyes2

Armisael
08-26-2006, 04:43 PM
qusitis hates seed cause they fire her so thats y she hates em
cause they fire her? Yeah... :rolleyes2

If i remember correctly, she willingly became just a seed, cause she wouldn't handle the pressure of the "whole instruction-give orders- thing!

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 04:54 PM
they take away her instructors liscence. they dont fire her. your overexaggerating everything to make this theory seem true. this theory just doesn't work. how would quistis even become a sorceress? why would rinoa die and pass on her powers? it all makes no sense. its not impossible but there is no proof.

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 05:23 PM
if u got ur lisense taken away would u be mad at ur boss thats y she is mad at seed and shes alway around squall rhinoa is always around squall so whewn rinoa dies she gets her powers

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 05:28 PM
how do you know she'd be willing to accept those powers? you dont know where rinoa will die or how old she will be. quistis isnt perticularly annoyed about having her liscense taken away. she agree's that shes not a good instructor and got on with her life. like ive said. it not really impossible for quistis to be ultimecia but its really unlikely and there is no proof.

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 05:32 PM
dont u see the same likeness in q and ulti bosyness and looks
plus how would qusitis like getting her lisense taken from seed and then given the to ultimate power to attack them i would

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 08:00 PM
you would, but quistis has accepted that shes not good to be an instructor. people looking similar isn't good enough proof. quistis doesnt hate SeeD like ultimecia does. like ive said. its possible for nearly any female person on the game to be ultimecia but there is no solid proof and you cant make claims like these without good evidence. ultimecia hardly has a personality so i dont see how you can compare her to quistis. they look sort of similar in the face but that means nothing.

the only possible way for someone that you see on the game to become ultimecia is by them being frozen and waking up in the future because it is stated in the game that ultimecia lives too far in the future for her to be any of them. the most likely theory is U=U. ultimecia is ultimecia. just a random sorceress who recieved powers from another dieing sorceress. when rinoa dies she passes her powers on to another and the process repeats until you get ultimecia. you should really come back with some solid proof to back up your theory. im pretty sure there is no proof either.

Raebus
08-26-2006, 08:03 PM
This is pure nonsense. He's just twisting facts to make his theory seem possible, give up already.

Armisael
08-26-2006, 08:13 PM
if u got ur lisense taken away would u be mad at ur boss thats y she is mad at seed and shes alway around squall rhinoa is always around squall so whewn rinoa dies she gets her powers
finalfantasyguy4ever nothing personal against you, but this is kind of stupid..
It's just doesn't make sense!

DfKimera
08-26-2006, 08:18 PM
I think Selphie is Ultimecia... I mean, they are so alike! Nonono wait! Raine is Ultimecia! No, better! Ellone is Ultimecia! EVERYONE IS ULTIMECIA w00t :choc2:

That was a joke btw. Please stop creating theories over Ultimecia = Insert character here. :moomba:

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 08:44 PM
how am i wrong

McLovin'
08-26-2006, 09:05 PM
This will go in thread history:

U=U

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
how are you right? just give up. there is no solid proof.

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 09:16 PM
there is proff looks attitudes bosyness what more do u want

boys from the dwarf
08-26-2006, 09:37 PM
those are similarities. similar looks arent enough to say they are the same person. they dont act very similar either. your the only one on this website that actually thinks its correct. so far you have given us no solid proof that quistis is ultimecia. is this some sort of joke?

finalfantasyguy4ever
08-26-2006, 09:40 PM
it make perfect sense u just dont see it

McLovin'
08-26-2006, 09:44 PM
finalfantasyguy4ever = Future Esthar

Armisael
08-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Perfect sense? You gotta be kidding! You know what? Just post the similarities you have in your mind together in one post! To figure out how this is make sense!! I really wanna see! :temigi:

Xurts
08-26-2006, 10:59 PM
boys from the dwarf, it's a joke dude. stfu

It's obvious that Squall is Ultimecia anyway.

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 11:18 PM
Well Quistis does LOVE Seifer and so does Ulti...but I am LMAO!!!! I'm sorry, but this theory made me giggle when I first saw it! It's ridiculous! :lol:

Qurange
08-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Of course she is. It's Seifer's fault.

(Disregarding that it makes zero sense in terms of personality, given that if Quistis doesn't blame Seifer for much she's certainly not going to go all immature psychotic on Squall and Rinoa, of course, and that it's basically impossible, it makes perfect sense. Either way, it's Seifer's fault.)

licence
08-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Can you please spell properly when launching an argument. Also, this theory is pointless.

Wilder
08-27-2006, 02:26 AM
This kind of things are the living prove that FFVIII needed more a sequel than FFX

DfKimera
08-27-2006, 03:01 AM
finalfantasyguy4ever = Future Esthar

Correction: finalfantasyguy4ever = (Future Esthar - Spelling Skills + 'Insert Funny Laught Here' Theory)

The Crystal
08-27-2006, 07:00 AM
This kind of things are the living prove that FFVIII needed more a sequel than FFX

I think that Square will create a movie of FFVIII(like VII). I remember that Square was very impressed and happy with the number of copys saled, and with the invitation to show FFVII:AC in the Venice Film Festival, and Montreal Film Festival.
And all of us know that when Square see that what they are doing is good and they are gaining money with it, they do more, more and more. So, i think that we will se a FFVIII movie in the future.
And i remember when Square said that in FFVII , Sephiroth was controlling Jenova, just to make the fans happy. So, in the future, they will probably say that Rinoa is Ultimecia, just to make the fans happy.

Ah, and: finalfantasyguy4ever = Viator = Future Esthar

boys from the dwarf
08-27-2006, 09:17 AM

i give up. go live in your ignorant world of Q=U then. how old are you? 5? 6? this is ridiculous.

Armisael
08-27-2006, 11:49 AM
i give up. go live in your ignorant world of Q=U then. how old are you? 5? 6? this is ridiculous.

I think he's 12! Physically..

Leeza
08-27-2006, 06:27 PM
This thread is a perfect example of why R=U threads are not allowed here.

*closes*