PDA

View Full Version : Pulbic Service Announcement

Goldenboko
08-26-2006, 12:53 AM
This is a Pulbic Service Announcement to help you prevent mad cow disease, please click on this link. http://viswiz.gmd.de/~steffi/madcow/madcow.htm

Fonzie
08-26-2006, 12:55 AM
More flavor :P

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 12:56 AM
Dude, that is actually class. I loved it. NICE ONE!!:D

lovehurts
08-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Isnt mad cow diease that horrible brain diease? Or is that something else? I think that one of my cousins has that and its not a laughing matter. But maybe I am mistaken and the diease is something else.

Anyways to most people it should be funny I guess.

Dignified Pauper
08-26-2006, 01:11 AM
ummm... I would say something, but there's nothing to say.

Giga Guess
08-26-2006, 01:36 AM
Isnt mad cow diease that horrible brain diease? Or is that something else? I think that one of my cousins has that and its not a laughing matter. But maybe I am mistaken and the diease is something else.

BSE, or Jakob Kreuzfeld (Not sure on spelling, and it may not even be the right name....I'll play the odds though.) disease is a degenerative neurological disorder, yes, often made apparent by symptoms of aggressiveness (This "Mad" Cow disease) and disorientation. However,this is a play on words, more specifically Mad take as insane.

In short, grow a sense of humor, it's a joke.

lovehurts
08-26-2006, 01:43 AM

BSE, or Jakob Kreuzfeld (Not sure on spelling, and it may not even be the right name....I'll play the odds though.) disease is a degenerative neurological disorder, yes, often made apparent by symptoms of aggressiveness (This "Mad" Cow disease) and disorientation. However,this is a play on words, more specifically Mad take as insane.

I'll just keep my opinion to myself then. I know what she goes through and yes it makes me cold when it comes to this. Seeing how I was quoted and replied to I feel that this last post is necessary. I dont want to spamm so I'll leave it at this so that no one else will go off topic for my sake and spamm as well.

Giga Guess
08-26-2006, 03:08 AM

I'll just keep my opinion to myself then. I know what she goes through and yes it makes me cold when it comes to this. Seeing how I was quoted and replied to I feel that this last post is necessary. I dont want to spamm so I'll leave it at this so that no one else will go off topic for my sake and spamm as well.

Look, I'm sorry if my post was kinda callous, but if we stayed away from everything because it might offend someone, nothing will be said. It's a joke. Hell, as I live in an area that is rural, and recently(ish) affected by BSE (It's gotten a TON better, but it was pretty bad. You couldn't GIVE a cow away) I know the ramifications of the disease. But you have to relax about these things, okay?

lovehurts
08-26-2006, 03:15 AM

Look, I'm sorry if my post was kinda callous, but if we stayed away from everything because it might offend someone, nothing will be said. It's a joke. Hell, as I live in an area that is rural, and recently(ish) affected by BSE (It's gotten a TON better, but it was pretty bad. You couldn't GIVE a cow away) I know the ramifications of the disease. But you have to relax about these things, okay?

Yah ok, you're right. We're cool, it's alright. I understand.

Goldenboko
08-26-2006, 03:17 AM

Sorry about all the arguments I saw something funny and just wanted to post it.

Giga Guess
08-26-2006, 03:17 AM

Cool.

mooglebunni608
08-26-2006, 03:54 AM
That made me giggle. ^_^
But how do we get our cows to laugh? Tickle em?

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Won't somebody think about the cows aswell? They have feelings too
lol

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-26-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh, boy. How do people come up with comedic gems like this?