PDA

View Full Version : Psychology experiment survey

BardTard
08-26-2006, 05:13 AM
I'm doing an experiment in psychology class on drugs and alcohol, and I need people to take a survey. I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

Please tell me your:
How often you drink alcoholic beverages
How often you get drunk
How often you use illegal drugs
What drugs you have taken
What age you were when you started drinking
What age you started using drugs
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs
Behavior under the influence of alcohol
Behavior while sober
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol
Academic/work performance while sober

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? (You don't have to say what it is, but if it's really funny and no harm was inflicted on anybody, please do!)

G SpOtZ
08-26-2006, 05:20 AM
Age - 16
Sex - Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - Never
How often you get drunk - Never
How often you use illegal drugs - Never
What drugs you have taken - None

Yeahhh... so I can't really answer the rest, because ^

BardTard
08-26-2006, 05:24 AM
Well thanks for taking it. I joined btw. :D

Shiny
08-26-2006, 05:27 AM
Age 16
Sex Female
How often you drink alcoholic beverages Never
How often you get drunk Never
How often you use illegal drugs Never
What drugs you have taken The legal ones... like pain killers.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol
Behavior while sober The same as it is now.
Academic/work performance while sober A's and B's; honoroll

feona17
08-26-2006, 05:35 AM
Man. I love psychology class. Anyway,

Please tell me your:
Age 17
Sex F
How often you drink alcoholic beverages Never
How often you use illegal drugs Socially
What drugs you have taken Pot
What age you were when you started drinking N/A
What age you started using drugs 16
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs Short term memory loss, hunger, dry mouth, things often get more vivid in colour, touch and sense for me, relaxation, happiness, giddiness.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol N/A
Behavior while sober Um, normal.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs Not very well.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol N/A
Academic/work performance while sober Good

Shoeberto
08-26-2006, 05:38 AM
Sex: Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: Never
How often you get drunk: n/a
How often you use illegal drugs: Never
What drugs you have taken: n/a
What age you were when you started drinking: n/a
What age you started using drugs: n/a
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: n/a
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: n/a
Behavior while sober: Varying degrees of weird depending on my mood.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: n/a
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: n/a
Academic/work performance while sober: My current cumulative GPA for high school (I'm going into my senior year) is a 3.8 (on a 4.0 scale).

Roto13
08-26-2006, 05:42 AM
Age 21
Sex Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages Well, I didn't drink at all until about two weeks ago, and I still don't like it. I may never drink again. So rarely.
How often you use illegal drugs I don't, and I never will, thanks. I'm above that.
What drugs you have taken High on life!
What age you were when you started drinking 21, though the legal age in Canada is 19.
What age you started using drugs The age that doesn't exist
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs I wouldn't know
Behavior under the influence of alcohol Just like when I'm sober
Behavior while sober Quiet, normal, nothing really out of the ordinary.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs I dunno
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol I've never worked while under the influence of alcohol
Academic/work performance while sober Fine. A's and B's. Good stuff.

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? (You don't have to say what it is, but if it's really funny and no harm was inflicted on anybody, please do!) No, I don't think so.

Ryth
08-26-2006, 05:47 AM
Age - 13
Sex - Male
What drugs you have taken - None outside of medicine.

Can't really answer the rest.

lovehurts
08-26-2006, 05:49 AM
I'm doing an experiment in psychology class on drugs and alcohol, and I need people to take a survey. I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

Please tell me your:
Age 18
Sex male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages : Ive only drank alchohol about 4 times within the past 2 years. I drank it lightly and was only drunk twice I was home alone and I did not leave the house
How often you get drunk :hardly ever
How often you use illegal drugs:never
What drugs you have taken:non:
Behavior under the influence of alcohol"I love everyone I rock back and forth and laugh alot
Behavior while sober
Academic/work performance while sober

I answered what I could.

Nominus Experse
08-26-2006, 05:52 AM
Age - 18

Sex - Male

How often you drink alcoholic beverages - Around three to six days a week

How often you get drunk - Approximately once a month, if that

How often you use illegal drugs - I once did (two or so years ago), and quite frequently (at least twice a week, most commonly more in the range of five times a week). However, I now no longer use them.

What drugs you have taken - Pot, LSD, Opium, mushrooms, and illegally took Vallium, Oxycotin, Hydros, and some other one that I cannot recall its name

What age you were when you started drinking - 16

What age you started using drugs - 15

Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - what does this question mean? You need to clarify since many drugs cause various side effects. Do you want the general ones, or what?

Behavior under the influence of alcohol - much more "open" with people, am more accepting of others, and not quite so pessimistic or cynical. However, I am still very sarcastic. I attempt thinking aand discussing confusing matters, whether that be anti-matter to homosexuality - however, that doesn't work too well and my thoughts are not very well constructed, obviously. If my girlfriend is around, I REALLY like to hug and hold her close, dance (since I took Ballroom as did she. Drunken Tango is... interesting), and I also like to jump on the trampoline or other such things.

Behavior while sober - quiet, cynical, pessimistic, thoughtful, intimate, sarcastic, creative, and very much anti-social, dissassiotive sometimes, somewhat anxious, and other things that are more personal matters and issues (clinical depression, OCD, etc..)

Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - it seemed to vary. However, the performance was noticably lower than when I was clear headed. The only subject that I didn't seem to notice any difference in was Advanced Art, Advanced Biology, and Honours American Literature.

Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - I can't, simple as that. I fall over and lose train of thought quite easily when drunk. However, if I am just "buzzed", than it's really not too noticable other than it simply takes me a little longer to do certain things.

Academic/work performance while sober - I procrastinate with most things. Yet, once I sit down, I stay there until it is finished. I am usually pretty reliable, and make sure to check on things that I have done. I am thorough, and usually do not take shortcuts.

My cumulative GPA was a 3.0

Spatvark
08-26-2006, 05:54 AM
<b>Age:</b> 22.

<b>Sex:</b> Male.

<b>How often you drink alcoholic beverages:</b> Not very often; on average, I have a drinking session every two weeks I'd say.

<b>How often you get drunk:</b> Every time I drink; I'm not much of a social drinker (Beer doesn't taste THAT good, and I stay away from spirits these days) so I only drink in situations where me and the people I'm with are intending to get drunk anyway.

<b>How often you use illegal drugs:</b> Even rarer than I drink; once a month I'd say.

<b>What drugs you have taken:</b> Assuming this doesn't include nicotine and alcohol; Marijuana, Acid, Ecstasy, Poppers (Nitrates), Magic Mushrooms, Cocaine - Marijuana is the only one I occasionally partake of any more, though I wouldn't necessarily say no to shrooms if offered.

<b>What age you were when you started drinking:</b> Thirteen; as a note, I was fourteen when I first started getting served alcohol (Age limit here in UK is 18).

<b>What age you started using drugs:</b> Sixteen, started on marijuana; the rest were more experiments; Marijuana, Poppers and Magic Mushrooms are the only ones I'd take now.

<b>Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs:</b> A bit hard to pin-point really, since different drugs have different effects. Overall though, I'd say they tend to make me at least seem happier. However, I mostly took drugs late at night whilst out and about, which often engendered paranoia upon my parts of the police and townies causing trouble, which wasn't always too good.

<b>Behavior under the influence of alcohol:</b> I'm quite a friendly fellow actually; it really helps loosen my tongue and I'll gab away quite happily.

<b>Behavior while sober:</b> I'm fairly introverted, though I've been getting better in recent years, but basically, I don't talk very much.

<b>Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs:</b> I got an A on my Religious Studies GCSE whilst stoned off my arse, but that may be just down to the subject; never been on drugs whilst at work.

<b>Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol:</b> If I've been drinking before class, I skipped that day. Never been drunk on a work day.

<b>Academic/work performance while sober:</b> At school, I seriously struggled, mostly due to a major loss of motivation. As such, I'm not sure how much better my performance would have been whatever the situation then. At work, my job is actually fairly dull and quite easy, so I'm usually through most of the stuff I have to do before 1pm (I'm usually in by 7:30am and leave at 5:30pm; lets me rack up plenty of hours in our flexi-time system, so I get lots of days off XD), so in theory, I probably could do my job drunk. Nonetheless, I wouldn't do it, just on the off-chance of getting fired regardless.

<b>While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober?</b> One of my favourite memories was of me and a friend walking back to his place after a New Year's piss-up down the pub, with frequent trips round the back to smoke a few joints. I actually had an additional four pack of lager and another six joints tucked away, which we made some serious headway into as we walked down the canal towpath. By the time we reached the end of it, we're insanely out of it, and we see a closed Harvester restaurant that had scaffolding on it, including a platform we could easily clamber onto. Which we promptly did. There we sat, drinking the rest of the lager and smoking the rest of the pot whilst singing 70's disco classics (Most notably "That's the Way (I Like It)" by K.C. and the Sunshine Band; yes, even the really high-pitched bits) at the top of our voices at 3am, New Year's Day.

Uh, I think that's about all I can really say; hope it helps.

Nominus Experse
08-26-2006, 06:04 AM
While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? (You don't have to say what it is, but if it's really funny and no harm was inflicted on anybody, please do!)
Yes; however, I will not say what they were, for they were not actions to be spoken of in the sense of happiness or good.

SnoopyG
08-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Age - 15
Sex - male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - once a week
How often you get drunk - not often, i drink small amounts
How often you use illegal drugs - never
What age you were when you started drinking - 14
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - Pretty much normal
Behavior while sober - Normal
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - Was never drunk at school
Academic/work performance while sober - I get A,B,C's

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-26-2006, 06:10 AM
Age 16
Sex Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages Rarely
How often you get drunk Rarely
How often you use illegal drugs Rarely
What drugs you have taken Marijuana
What age you were when you started drinking 16
What age you started using drugs 15
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs Hyper like always. Conversations are easily forgotten though.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol I just get very tired and fall asleep
Behavior while sober I can go from level headed to hyper in 4 seconds falt. And vice versa. So my norm is not exactly normal
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs I find some concepts are harder to grasp. This is two days after getting high.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol Never been at work/school when under the influence of alcohol.
Academic/work performance while sober Alright. I failed Health, of all classes, but I passed both Geometry and German with A's. I am not exactly an average student in this area. I am one of the best readers and writers in my grade, and yet I got a C- in English.

rubah
08-26-2006, 06:17 AM
Sex: Girly
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: Never
How often you get drunk: Never
How often you use illegal drugs: never
What drugs you have taken: only OTC and prescriptions prescribed to me :p
What age you were when you started drinking: I haven't
What age you started using drugs: see above
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: N/A
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: N/A
Behavior while sober: erratic as anyone else :p
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: Haven't done any
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: Haven't done any of that either
Academic/work performance while sober: Perfectly superb!

Jebus
08-26-2006, 06:27 AM
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: Special occasions
How often you get drunk: Whenever I drink
How often you use illegal drugs: Once
What drugs you have taken: Marijuana
What age you were when you started drinking: 20
What age you started using drugs: 14
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: Laughing, lot of staring at my hand.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: Laughing, losing articles of clothing, falling down.
Behavior while sober: Quiet, shy.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: Wouldn't know.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: Same.
Academic/work performance while sober: Better than it should be.

Arrianna
08-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Is there an age parameter that you are looking for or is the survey open ended?

Shlup
08-26-2006, 06:35 AM
Age 23
Sex F
How often you drink alcoholic beverages Every few days to every few months, depending.
How often you get drunk Maybe four times a year.
How often you use illegal drugs Never.
What drugs you have taken None.
What age you were when you started drinking 15
What age you started using drugs N/A
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs N/A
Behavior under the influence of alcohol Happy, friendly... sometimes too much.
Behavior while sober More reserved and anti-social, but not horribly so.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs Never tried it.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol Never tried it.
Academic/work performance while sober Honor roll in school and high-level job reviews.

BardTard
08-26-2006, 06:41 AM
Is there an age parameter that you are looking for or is the survey open ended?

I want everybody to take it. I mean, if they want to. I'd like people of all ages to take the survey. It would kind of defeat the purpose if only people of a certain age group took it.

Araciel
08-26-2006, 06:56 AM
im 24 as of right now actually...happy birthday me
Male
i drink alcohol every couple of days
drunk maybe a couple of times a week
no drugs
tried many
was 17 when i started drinkin..the legal age here was 18
14 started to 'try' pot quite often
behaviour under illegal drugs depends on the drug
behaviour while intoxicated...friendly, fun, sucky lots of hugs, very talkative and very opinionated
while sober i am me...outgoing and opinionated
never gone to work drunk or drugged
in school sober i tended to be bored but had a B+ avg through school
at work...exempliary performance reviews and salary increases due to exceptional performance

BardTard
08-26-2006, 07:06 AM
Happy birthday!!! :happybday

Aurons_Desciple
08-26-2006, 07:15 AM

Please tell me your:
Age. 18
Sex. Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages. At least once every 2 weeks
How often you get drunk. Not very often, i'm not a fan of the consequences the next morning
How often you use illegal drugs. Use to be at least once a month
What drugs you have taken. Pot
What age you were when you started drinking. 15
What age you started using drugs. 15
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs. Relaxed and happy
Behavior under the influence of alcohol. Talkative
Behavior while sober. Very quiet and reserved
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs. N/A
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol. N/A
Academic/work performance while sober. Steady and focused

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? Eat 4 pies in a row ;)

Del Murder
08-26-2006, 07:27 AM
Age - 25
Sex - Male
What drugs you have taken - If you mean illegal drugs and ever, marijuana
What age you were when you started drinking - 15
What age you started using drugs - 18
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - Quiet and shivery
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - Loud and goofy, later writhing in pain
Behavior while sober - Quiet and joking
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - N/A
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - N/A
Academic/work performance while sober - Excellent

Avarice-ness
08-26-2006, 09:13 AM
Age --- 20
Sex --- Female
How often you drink alcoholic beverages ---- Not much now, Will drink prolly everday after Nov. 1st.
How often you get drunk ---- Not much now, but prolly will be alot after Nov. 1st
How often you use illegal drugs ---- Havn't smoked since April 21st of last year. e e
What drugs you have taken --- Weed, but LSD seems Tempting
What age you were when you started drinking --- 13/14
What age you started using drugs ---- 19
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs --- The same only amped up 30%
Behavior under the influence of alcohol --- The same only amped up 50%
Behavior while sober --- The keep to my self until someone gets me talking
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs --- Never went to class unless I had too, but Art class rocked.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol --- Never went to class drunk, only high
Academic/work performance while sober --- At school I'll slack, at work I won't because they're paying me to work.

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? No not really, all the things I've done drunk or high, where things I wanted to do Sober but had no courage, I have no regrets.

daggertrepe
08-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Please tell me your:
Age 13
Sex F
How often you drink alcoholic beverages -Never
How often you use illegal drugs -Never
What drugs you have taken -None-maybe pills when I'm sick. And I get high on Janice. :p
What age you were when you started drinking -Umm...
What age you started using drugs -I never did
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs -I really don't know
Behavior under the influence of alcohol -I don't know
Behavior while sober -crazy, hyper, awesomeness
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs ?
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol ?
Academic/work performance while sober -Ok.

I probably don't count. :rolleyes2

Maybe Janice counts, though. She did LOTS of drugs back then. That doesn't make it good, though...and why did everyone try Mary-J??? I'm never doing it!!!! (Health class scared the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif outta me)

I Am Stoner
08-26-2006, 01:02 PM
Age - 19
Sex - M
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - Not very often
How often you get drunk - When I drink I get drunk
How often you use illegal drugs - I used to use them regularly, i've given up them now except alcohol
What drugs you have taken - LSD, MDMA, Magic Mushrooms, Mesculine, Exstacy, Opium, Cannabis, Alcohol
What age you were when you started drinking - 12
What age you started using drugs - 9
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - Laid back and loved up
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - Really, really happy and horny
Behavior while sober - Kinda just mellowd out
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - Great, but that is only with weed, I havent done that with any other drug
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - very poor
Academic/work performance while sober - better than on drugs.

Dr Unne
08-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Age - 26
Sex - M
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - Less than once per month on average
What drugs you have taken - Inapplicable
What age you were when you started drinking - 25
What age you started using drugs - Inapplicable
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - Inapplicable
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - Stupid / dizzy
Behavior while sober - A reasonable approximation of normal
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - Inapplicable
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - Inapplicable
Academic/work performance while sober - Graduated with high honors from high school and college

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? - No

Quindiana Jones
08-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Sex: Yes please. male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: Not so much anymore.
How often you get drunk: I don't anymore.
How often you use illegal drugs: Never anymore.
What drugs you have taken: Weed.
What age you were when you started drinking: Quite young but very small amounts, and also with parents and only with meals. Tres francais.
What age you started using drugs: Earlier this year so 15.
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: Very relaxed. So much so that if I moved my arm to my face it wouldn't stop and I'd hit myself in the face. Haha.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: Unconscious.
Behavior while sober: Ummm...sober. Fast. Witty. My usual self.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: N/A
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: N/A
Academic/work performance while sober: Outstanding I assume. Good grades.

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober?: A lot of things. Hit myself in the face. Urm...not been able to stand up....ummm....not managed to pull my trousers back up (they kept falling down hehe). And I also asked my mum out hahaha....Oh God my dignity's ran away again...

Breine
08-26-2006, 04:19 PM
Age 18
Sex Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages From time to time, but mostly every weekend.
How often you get drunk Once a month or so... in average.
How often you use illegal drugs I've tried pot twice or so... other than that never.
What drugs you have taken Pot.
What age you were when you started drinking Probably 13.
What age you started using drugs I tried it for the first time when I was 17.
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs Goofy.
Behavior under the influence of alcohol Also goofy and very out-going.
Behavior while sober Still very out-going and making jokes, but I tend to be more reserved than when drunk.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs Not good I'd imagine.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol Not good as well.
Academic/work performance while sober Good ;)

While under the influence of drugs/alcohol have you done something you think you wouldn't have done while you were sober? (You don't have to say what it is, but if it's really funny and no harm was inflicted on anybody, please do!) Yes, several times. Alcohol tends to give you more courage for some reason.

Dreddz
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Age - * censored *
Sex - Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - Every couple of days.
How often you get drunk - Whenever I drink.
How often you use illegal drugs - More of a weekly thing.
What drugs you have taken - Weed, Coke.
What age you were when you started drinking - 14 or so.
What age you started using drugs - 15.
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - Usually laid back :cool:
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - Usually laid back :cool:
Behavior while sober - Usually laid back :p
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - Wouldnt Know, Im not that stupid.
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - Worse.
Academic/work performance while sober - Meh...

Hambone
08-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Sex: M
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: never
How often you get drunk: never
What drugs you have taken: none
What age you were when you started drinking: don't drink
What age you started using drugs: don't do drugs
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: don't do drugs
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: don't drink
Behavior while sober: mad, sacastic, mean
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: none
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: none
Academic/work performance while sober: so-so.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-26-2006, 08:23 PM
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: beer? (rarely), wine (once a month)
How often you get drunk: i've only been drunk once so once every lifetime
What age you were when you started drinking: don't drink
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: I make silly remarks, more confidence
Behavior while sober: sane
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: none
Academic/work performance while sober: Average

Doomie
08-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Please tell me your:
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: Whenever I go to a club, or a bar, or a friend's house. Weekends, basically, but not every weekend. Actually, I haven't gotten drunk recently.
How often you get drunk: Same as above.
How often you use illegal drugs: Never.
What drugs you have taken: None.
What age you were when you started drinking: 15
What age you started using drugs: N/A
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs: N/A
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: Flirty and mellow.
Behavior while sober: Sarcastic.
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs: N/A
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: 75%
Academic/work performance while sober: 85%+

Omnislash07
08-27-2006, 08:00 AM
Age - 18
Sex - Male
How often you drink alcoholic beverages - bout every weekend
How often you get drunk - bout every weekend
How often you use illegal drugs - never, yet
What drugs you have taken - none
What age you were when you started drinking - 16
What age you started using drugs - N/A
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs - N/A
Behavior under the influence of alcohol - easily excited/amused, slow reaction time, walk badly, think every idea is BRILLIANT!!
Behavior while sober - easily excited/amused,fast reaction time, walk slightly better than while drunk, think most ideas are BRILLIANT!!
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs - N/A
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol - lol, i always had something better to do than homework while drunk
Academic/work performance while sober - 4.75 on a 5 scale, GPA

Gullick
08-27-2006, 11:47 AM
How often you drink alcoholic beverages: about once a week
How often you get drunk: when ever i drink
What age you were when you started drinking: 13
Behavior under the influence of alcohol: happy, friendly and giggly
Behavior while sober: shy and laid back
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcohol: i got a B in a science exam while i was drunk before, so pretty good
Academic/work performance while sober: not too bad

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Age 12
Sex m
How often you drink alcoholic beverages once on new year
How often you get drunk never
How often you use illegal drugs never
What drugs you have taken Medicine stuff
What age you started using drugs medicine ? young
Behavior under the influence of illegal drugs emmm
Behavior under the influence of alcohol emmm
Behavior while sober well cold and antisocial read the sig if u dont belive me which is true not just some stupit test answers and u cant get any more like me
Academic/work performance under the influence of illegal drugs emm
Academic/work performance under the influence of alcoholemm
Academic/work performance while sober emmm