PDA

View Full Version : going to the playground.

Jowy
08-26-2006, 06:33 AM
So, how do you like to relive your childhood when/if you go to the playground? I like to swing really high and jump off and then hang upside down from the monkey bars. It rocks.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Pfft. Relive it? Nope. never. I am still stuck in it. I got to parks and schools all the time and I swing and I slide and I do the monkey bars. I just do it all with a little more sophistication. Sometimes.

rubah
08-26-2006, 07:19 AM
Stu and I went to the playground at the park a couple of times-- I couldn't get him to do a flip on the [low] flippin' bar :( I could barely get him to climb the jungle gym! He did push me on swings though!

Meat Puppet
08-26-2006, 07:30 AM
I often seem to end up at a playground during/after a night out drinking. There must be some childhood memory that kicks in that makes me think it is a safe place. Then I puke on the slide.

Breine
08-26-2006, 10:47 AM
I absolutely loved the swings when I was a kid. I have spent so much time on those things that's it's almost ridicolous. Monkey bars and slides were also nice, though.

nik0tine
08-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I was not a physically active kid. At all.

Christmas
08-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I buried Tom alive in the playground back in those days and I was so happy when I dug him up again after all those years. :bigsmile:

DanteV9
08-26-2006, 11:24 AM
I ride these little tiny bikes if I go to the playground. They freaking rock!

Alive-Cat
08-26-2006, 11:33 AM
My childhood hasn't, and never will, end. I still go to the park at least once a week. :bigsmile:

Levian
08-26-2006, 12:32 PM
I do happen to relive my childhood every now and then, it's just not cute to poop anymore at my age. I'm having a hard time accepting that.

Anaisa
08-26-2006, 12:50 PM
I prefer to stay away from the park. Because there are snot nosed brats running around. An cocky teenagers, who I have to resist the urge to drop kick.

Rye
08-26-2006, 02:14 PM
I like swinging on the swings, but I also like sitting on those springy horses even though I am just a bit too big for them. xD I can get away with doing that fun stuff in the park though because I'm really short so I have that "Awww, you're so short!" cute appeal like kids do so all the kids accept me and the parents don't think I'm creepy. :jess:

Fonzie
08-26-2006, 03:39 PM
I always land on my head when i try to go back too my childhood :(

Resha
08-26-2006, 04:02 PM
I love swinging first and foremost, but sometimes I like to play in the sand too, if it's a sand pit! Sometimes I just like to sit on the springy things and think. If I'm with a friend, I think I'll see-saw. :D

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
08-26-2006, 07:31 PM
I often seem to end up at a playground during/after a night out drinking. There must be some childhood memory that kicks in that makes me think it is a safe place. Then I puke on the slide.
Hey. I do that too. Except I try not to puke on the slide.

I also like to sleep in the grass. With or without my girlfriend. Naps are nice. :)

Zeldy
08-26-2006, 07:34 PM
I used to always go to the little park in my neighbourhood with my friends, but now we always go to town instead.

The park was tiny xD We didn't have a roundabout, Im not sure why, we used to.

We always used to play off ground tick, Oh good times~

Mythra
08-26-2006, 07:36 PM
I hang from about everything I can and climb up everything. Sounds weird I know, its just cool being able to do it lol. But I really don't get the chance to go to the park as much as I would like.

Old Manus
08-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Graffiti

Sylvie
08-26-2006, 08:18 PM
I go swinging really high. Me and my friend get to hang out at the park before karate class, so its fun.

BizarroSephiroth
08-26-2006, 08:23 PM
So, how do you like to relive your childhood when/if you go to the playground? I like to swing really high and jump off and then hang upside down from the monkey bars. It rocks.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And the slide. Ohhhh the slide!

Sylvie
08-26-2006, 08:27 PM
Slides always bored the hell out of me. Unless I was shoving someone down those big ones, or something to make people feel uncomfortable on them.

KentaRawr!
08-26-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't try to re-live my past, since I didn't go to those in my past. But when I do go, the swings are for me. :)

kikimm
08-26-2006, 10:23 PM
The last time I went to a playground was with my friends real late at night, and we set off a bunch of fireworks. Almost caught the trees on fire. D: I was all over the slides, though. Slides are awesome. But not as awesome as swings - although they make me feel sad a lot of the time.

No.78
08-26-2006, 10:29 PM
Playgrounds suck, they're full of creepy children. Swings are the best thing there, and even then I usually end up kicking the head off some toddler. It's a deathtrap in there.

Alastair|UK
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
yay childness is great yay !! running round aimlesly is fun!! yay !! doos teens coutn as childs cuz den im only child for 74 more days NOOOOOOO YAY CHILDNESS!!!
:bigbiggri i dont play in parks i play just outside on that giant tree with that unstable branch which i fell off of and hurted my self and was crying :crying:

Quindiana Jones
08-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Playgrounds rock. Especially certain memories there. IE. My friend was standing in the baby swings. His pants fell down. A little girl (single digit) very nearby saw, and ran away.

Good times.

Mitch
08-27-2006, 01:27 PM
When I've finished the machine I'll be able to re-live my childhood but this time make all the possible steps to make sure that growth never got all hairy.

Vikeve
08-28-2006, 02:21 AM
I prefer to stay away from the park. Because there are snot nosed brats running around. An cocky teenagers, who I have to resist the urge to drop kick.

*tries to find place to hide then makes a joke about it here :)*

Im still living it yeah!:)

But i get depressed when i think how much my life change i really miss a certain friend so lately ive been having problems:cry: But your never to old to be cool by staying in school and swings!

I love swings but i hate getting drope kicked by some 3 year old grrrr why do younger kids like me when i hate them:mad2: Ya dont want to punch em back cuz they can get really hurt and parents sue:cry: I love the swing horse thing when i was younger i used to get mad that my horse wold never win the race against the other one becuase it started farther than my they cheat:mad2:

Medi
08-28-2006, 02:22 AM
I really loved my old playground at my elementary school. I loved it so much that I've been talking about it for the past five years since I left it. I really want to go back there sometime soon :D

Decessus
08-28-2006, 02:28 AM
I stay away from the playground, because there's always a creepy pale guy there, asking little kids to ride his train. There seems to be less and less kids there everyday...

Tavrobel
08-28-2006, 02:33 AM
I broke the swingset, and nearly got stuck on the slide.

I guess reliving your youth should be best reserved to cartoon DVDs.

Vikeve
08-28-2006, 02:49 AM
I broke the swingset, and nearly got stuck on the slide.

I guess reliving your youth should be best reserved to cartoon DVDs.

thats sad and funny at the same time try to find different and safer ways to relive your childhood lol:)
I love the animaniacs sorry i just relized that song just now.

Shoeberto
08-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Playground + Adventure buddy = fun.

Oh, it's also fun to impress your girlfriend by pushing a cute little girl on the swingset ;D

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Sometimes that is their girlfriend. (Call the police)

~SapphireStar~
08-28-2006, 12:30 PM
I loved the swings and climbing frames. But they were in my local park, my primary school had no playground equipment.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2006, 08:01 PM
Neither did mine until the last month of Year 6. It was really fun aswell....

Moon Rabbits
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
I'm at parks with my friends all the time. Sometimes it's where we meet eachother, then leave, sometimes we go there from somewhere else. I love to swing~

bipper
08-28-2006, 09:21 PM
Beat up the kids of the kids that used to beat me up :mad2:

theundeadhero
08-28-2006, 09:30 PM
Last time I went to the playground was really late at night a few years ago with my hippy girl friends. We swung on the swings really high and jumped off into the gravel a lot. Then eventually we just all laid down on our backs in a circle on the gravel and stared up into the sky.

Then the cops came and told us to go away :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I should get out more first and foremost then maybe think about going to kiddy places again