PDA

View Full Version : Dragonquest 8 ! for the love of god please reply to my email

digitalntervension
08-26-2006, 07:47 PM
hi its like this, my girlfriend and myself need help badly. ive been searching for the answer to this question for the last 6 months. Because the book didnt want to include "spoilers" (grunts) weve both beaten rapthorne okay, then did the complete dragovian trials including the ultimate dragon and have recieved the gospel ring for defeating all monsters. but the thing is that damn monster arena when you first enter after beating rank S you see a bar on your left from the main entrance. theres a dude sitting at the bar with a red hat and looks like a early mid-age centuried guitar player.... when you talk to him he says " the two other monster team owners besides morrie from rank S is from Lakanaba and the other is from (sorry its written down at home) then he says ive never been to either of those 2 places have you?

heres my question?

are those two places in the game somewhere cause im sure ive looked everywhere .

and after you do the dragovian trials and beat rapthorne with the damn argon ring and the second ending reveils that your the king of argonia's nephew is that it for the love of all that is holy is that the end of the game someone out there please solve this mystery for me by emailing me at either of the following

digitalntervension@hotmail.com

or

bullseye_targitt@hotmail.com

thank you very much and i hope one of you can finally put this mystery to an end for me.

god bless

BizarroSephiroth
08-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Uuuuh, i have no idea, and...........

I was pretty sure there is a place for this.

McLovin'
08-26-2006, 07:52 PM
The game ends with him marrying her. Him being you. They live happily ever after.

Map you desperate person (http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq8ps2/maps_overworld/overworld.jpg)

Azure Chrysanthemum
08-26-2006, 07:54 PM
You'll be likely to get more serious replies in this section.

Vivisteiner
08-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Never heard of this Lakanaba. But I know the guy you talk about. Its probably rubbish. I dont think it exists.

And there are two endings. The first ending (The great escape), and the 'true' ending (with the Argon ring).

Now I think youve completely completed the game. Well done.:D